Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Hey Toshi, hows it going?

((sorry it took so long, had to uncover why my images are dead. My provider cleared their server... sweatdrop ))

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

cleans bar and works on training facility maps
wakes up after blackout
I carefully returned to Bar clad in very non-revealing thick black clothing. To travel under the merciless sun, even when the clouds hide it is quite hazardous. As I stepped inside I cleared away from the door, where it's safest. Choosing to take refuge in a corner, I took a chair and sat down, my Rapier clanking against the breastplate as I did.
*she walks into the bar slowly, in her cat form, and makes her way to one of the couches. she hopped onto one, stretched then plopped down and layed her head between her paws.*
He slowly walks in, making sure he doesn't get a flying-drunk kistune thrown at him. He does a quick glance about the room and scurries over to sit with Su. He scratches behind her ears. "Hi hi!"
Tarokazu Toshi
He slowly walks in, making sure he doesn't get a flying-drunk kistune thrown at him. He does a quick glance about the room and scurries over to sit with Su. He scratches behind her ears. "Hi hi!"
*she lifts her head, her ears perked slightly suprised to see Toshi, thinking she was the only one there. she purred and lifted her head against his hand, enjoying the scratch.*
~Hey Toshi-Sensei! I didn't think you were here, I thought it was just me. How are you doing?~
Suhaji
Tarokazu Toshi
*she lifts her head, her ears perked slightly suprised to see Toshi, thinking she was the only one there. she purred and lifted her head against his hand, enjoying the scratch.*
~Hey Toshi-Sensei! I didn't think you were here, I thought it was just me. How are you doing?~
"I'm alright. How about yourself?" He takes a puff from his apparently lit pipe.
*slowely walks in in fox form and sniff his surroundings. he jumps on a couch and snuggles into a ball and deeply into sleep*
Tarokazu Toshi
"I'm alright. How about yourself?" He takes a puff from his apparently lit pipe.
*She wiggled her nose smelling the pipe and then sneezes.*
~Doing ok, been really tired late...~
*she sneezed again and put her head between her paws, and her right paw over her nose.*
~ly...~
Suhaji
Tarokazu Toshi
*She wiggled her nose smelling the pipe and then sneezes.*
~Doing ok, been really tired late...~
*she sneezed again and put her head between her paws, and her right paw over her nose.*
~ly...~
"Why have you been so tired? What's 'ly'?"
*lifts head from couch and sees Suhaji and Toshi*

::hello everyone::
*scratches head with paw*
:: Suhaji, your a cat? cool::
*jumps from couch and walks slowely toward Suhaji and jumps on counter next to her*
Tarokazu Toshi
~I don't know why, I hope I am not getting sick I hate getting sick. and I was finishing lately...~
*she sneezed again, and suddenly shifted to her human form.*
....Toshi-Sensei...ano..you think you can put that...pipe..out achoo..
*she sneezed, and shifted to her black kitten form, falling off the couch. she landed on her back with her paws in the air*
~ouch...~
Gwmoney1200
*lifts head from couch and sees Suhaji and Toshi*

::hello everyone::
*scratches head with paw*
:: Suhaji, your a cat? cool::
*jumps from couch and walks slowely toward Suhaji and jumps on counter next to her*

*she looked up at him, now in her black kitten form.*
~Hai..cat...I am from egypt...~
Suhaji
Tarokazu Toshi
~I don't know why, I hope I am not getting sick I hate getting sick. and I was finishing lately...~
*she sneezed again, and suddenly shifted to her human form.*
....Toshi-Sensei...ano..you think you can put that...pipe..out achoo..
*she sneezed, and shifted to her black kitten form, falling off the couch. she landed on her back with her paws in the air*
~ouch...~
He nods and taps the pipe on the side of a trash can, making the contents fall out. He walks over and picks her up, sitting on the couch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff