Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stop by?

To get crazy 0.25185185185185 25.2% [ 34 ]
To share the natural high 0.11851851851852 11.9% [ 16 ]
For the sweets and coffee 0.24444444444444 24.4% [ 33 ]
For the delicious alcohol 0.17037037037037 17.0% [ 23 ]
To meet the insane staff 0.21481481481481 21.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

((If anyone knows how to attach a link to a picture, I want to sponser the Black Insanity.))
[url=PUT LINK HERE][img]IMGLINK[/img][/url]

|And that's how you do it. biggrin |
((You know, I have a better plan...

User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/caligula-s-senator-semi-lit-to-lit-banner/t.41653413/

You do it! =D ))
Medicated Teddy
((You know, I have a better plan...

User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/caligula-s-senator-semi-lit-to-lit-banner/t.41653413/

You do it! =D ))

|tsktsk missy... xd |

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/caligula-s-senator-semi-lit-to-lit-banner/t.41653413/][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/Ariake_/Thesenate.jpg[/img][/url]
| Uh, gotta go somewhere for a bit |
((Thanks, love.))

Friendly Codger

User Image
thэ othэя hättэя
enter my wonderland of light

She had been looking forward to a rematch with Kitty-chan for a long time. The last time the two had come across each other, there had been a battle of epic proportions - karaoke, sugar chugging, and finally, rum drinking. The last she remembered was them both passing out. So really, neither of them had won. Hikari, as the white-clad Hatter was named, wasn't satisfied with this result. Her rival was going to go down for sure this time.

The two Hatters had their battles every once in a while. For both claimed to be "Queen" of sugar. Hikari knew Kitty-chan wasn't fit to be Queen, as she diluted her sugar with tea. Hikari drank it straight. Well, you couldn't really drink it... er, she swallowed it in any case.

Hikari scanned the crowd, just as interested in who was at the coronation as in the Queen and future princess themselves. The White Hatter wore her trademark hat with a beautiful white dress. It was bejewled with her usual belts, black lace poked out of the top, and a slit of black flowed from her waist. She leaned almost boredly against her cane, which was white and intricately decorated in gold. Her other weapon, a strange blue revolver, was tucked under her hat. It wouldn't do to show up at the coronation carrying a gun.

The Hatter sighed, sending white-blonde locks of hair up into the air. "Where are you Kitt-y-chan?" she asked quietly, observing those watching the ceremony. Hikari was anything but patient.
| no problem teddy.

mandy! -tackle with glompage- |

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((*yawns*.. I be here.. for another forty minutes..
*watches the weather*.. although I swear, if it starts snowing again.. I'm not going anywhere))
User Image

мäd нättёя_________♣♣xxxxx
escape from sanity...& come into my dark world

"We're LATE!"
The Hatter was in panic mode as she furiously begged Pledis to go faster. "Hurry up my beautious pet!" she exclaimed as she held onto the reign. Pledis, seeing the urgency in Hatter's tone sped up. The poor dinosaur. The Hatter glanced back in the wagon to see if the others were doing fine. It seemed like it.

"I see it!"
Just at a far distant she could see the Club's Kingdom Entrance Gate. With the excitement in her body, the Hatter jumped around as they were speeding pass through the clearing of the forest. The gates were already open and the streets were empty since everyone was at the kingdom. "Dammit," Kit cussed under her breath. They were late indeed.

Still at full speed, the wagon burst through the castle's gate where the Club's guard were caught off-guard at the large dinosaur and purple wagon. They knew the Hatter of Dark Wonderland has finally arrived. However, they began to panic to see the speed the wagon was going.

"They're going to crash right into the ceremony," one guard said as he watched the wagon. The other guard nodded. "You know Hatter, she always make an epic entrance," he replied.

CRASSSHHHHHHHHH!

The wagon burst through the inner castle. "Woah! Slow down Pledis!" Kit yelled as she tightened her grip on the reigns. Too late. The dinosaur and wagon were in the castle. Maids and servants jumped out of the way as their eyes widen at the sight of an oncoming dinosaur. "Stooop!!" Hatter yelled when she saw the large doors of where everyone would be.

Too late.
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHH!

The Hatter was yanked forward when Pledis abruptly halted halfway the door, and flew. She fell smacked right in the center of the red carpet, face down. Ouch.
"Uuuhhh..." the Hatter moaned in pain as she sat up and saw flying mushrooms swirling around her head. "We made it..." she mumbled before falling backwards. The damn woman fainted right then and there.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
User Image
|| ADVERTISEMENT :://

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/b-l-ck-in-s-nity-tavern-open-and-partying/t.45333151_1/][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/sw33t_m3mori3s/madhatter-2-1.jpg[/img][/url]

|| Buwhahaha.... -rolls around- ||

Friendly Codger

oops, deleted.
User Image

мäd нättёя_________♣♣xxxxx
escape from sanity...& come into my world

"Eh...eh...eh..."
The Hatter continued to swirl her head around, letting her neck carry the burden of the stupid head of hers. She felt being shaken by someone and didn't want to return to reality due to the grand embarrassment she would have for her crash. Oh well!

She heard someone cussing and such, yet, the voice sounded familiar. Too familiar really. Right then, the light bulb popped above her head as she recognized it. Are you f**king kidding?

"Hikari!" Kit yelled as she woke up from her fatal faint and push the other Hatter away. "Don't touch me slut," Kit hissed as she glared at the blond woman. They have met again.

|| ooC:: I can totally see the crowd and the Queens just staring wide eyes at the two Hatter making a huge show there...sucks for Lia. >xD ||

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
User Image
User Image

♣♣♣ Quээn of Clüвѕ ♣♣♣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[Thэ Mystэяious Däяk Quээn]

Graceful. Perfect. Elegant. Beauty. & unique. Yeah, my royalty beats yours.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx______________________________________

Just within moments, a loud crash was heard during the pledging process.
The Queen of Dark Clubs stopped and looked up at the large grand doors. It was coming.

CRAAAAAAAASHH!

The Queen recognized the wagon and watched as her dear friend Hatter flew across from the wagon to the center of the red carpet. The Queen's eyes widen as she bit her tongue to hold herself back from laughter. Oh silly Kit.

Another Hatter appeared and the Queen recognized it to be Hikari, the Light Wonderland's Mad Hatter.

"Oh dear..." the Queen muttered under her breath, knowing what was going to happen. She knew those two Hatters hated each other in the guts and were rivals to who was to become Queen of Sugar and Insanity.

She stayed silent and let the crowd watch the two Hatters confront each other. She did see the amusement in the people's eyes when they laid their eyes on Hikari and Kit. Wonderland can never get enough of their two lovley insane Hatters.

Friendly Codger

User Image
thэ othэя hättэя
enter my wonderland of light

"You already know that I'm not, whore!" Hikari shouted back. Her face was flushed. It seemed that Kitade had struck a nerve with the Hatter of Light. She relinquished her hold on the Hatter and turned away, sticking her nose up in the air. "I knew you'd come in here some frigging ridiculous way because you're so friggin' attention starved." It was obvious that Hikari was the one who liked being in the spotlight. Though the both of them were making a spectacle of themselves....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff