For the delicious alcohol 0.17037037037037 17.0% [ 23 ]
To meet the insane staff 0.21481481481481 21.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
)) lol its okay Kit xD anyway I got a headache so imma lay down for a bit x.x be back in like an hour mebbe ((

Friendly Codger

(Dinner. Be back.)
((Aw okies Charlie. Hope you feel better soon.
Be back too! Dinner... >< ))

Friendly Codger

User Image
.:the tweedle twins:.

Tweedle Dee sat down on the floor and began peeling off pieces of tape which she applied carefully to a single corner of the snowflakes. Then she took a few small practice hops on her shoes.

However, Tweedle Dum wasn't one to take her time. "Huzzah!" She began ripping up pieces of tape and making them into tape balls. These she launched at the ceiling in a very zigzag line-ish thing. Then she started bouncing, throwing snowflakes everywhere. A few stuck, but many of them came tumbling down to land on the heads of patrons.

(Awww... bunny/Wondergirls animation.)

.:we always agree to have a battle. but we never have one:.
User Image
User Image
[K]itade [M]itsuwa

((OMG! That was sooo cute!!!
Awww, Tweedle Dee is sooo cute!! *snuggles* ))

The Hatter was simply adoring how Tweedle was doing her job before she saw snowflakes falling off the ceiling.
"TWEEDLE DUMMM!!" she hollered as she chased down the twin and tackled her down on time. "Darling! How dare thee do such horrible job?! I like it but it needs to look decent my child!" She pointed a finger at Tweedle Dum before giving her a serious face. "You must do it correctly or I will withdraw you from the fun! You hear me Dummy? Now hurry up so we can go finish up my Snowman!"

((But Dummy is my fav...<3 ~))

[M]ad [H]atter

"Oh yes mustard! That'll do... Mustard? Don't let's be silly. Now lemon, that's different..."

Shy Friend

User Image
>> ------------ |[ BeA RaBBiT ]| --------- <<

00c: Do you really want to hurt meee!?
    Do you really want to make me crryyyy..

----
╬ ‡▫...►[The Blood Eyed Black Rabbit] ◄↕.. ▫‡╬

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am A Demon, Just a Simple, Little Demon, Now Come, The Insanity Is Waiting!

A feeling of great madness was walking through the ligh snow outside a black building. It was in the form of a short creature with arms that reached the ground, and small horns. It teeth were sharp, and it looked like it was wearing a mask around its eyes. "Heheh, The madness is waiting to be increased, I think I've found my dream job~ ". It said as it pushed the door open and walked in. It moved its arms around and it walked like it was dancing. "Swing~, Swing~, Swing~! " it sang as it walked even more inwards. The feeling of madness that surrounded it increased.

"I heard there was a job for a Musician~, Is it still open for this Devil, or maybe I should be called a Oni, or maybe Demon? " he asked as he walked towards the counter. His eyes just looked around a studied the entire room. The designs were cool to him. The Devil's eyes even widened as he finished examining the place. "The Madness is clearly here! This place is great! "

User ImageUser Image

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
((*does a little dance*))

Lia slowly woke from her curled position next to Zio. Despite the coat and the warmth coming from Zio, she was still stiff and starting to grow cold from the snow that had fallen at their feet, melting onto her shoes and the hem of her dress. Quietly and carefully, she got up, making sure Zio was warm before starting for the tavern.

Stretching as she reached the door, she opened it and moved inside, taking off her coat and hanging it on the rack. Turning, she looked to see who was around, finding the twins and Kit, and Charlie. And some woman she'd seen before but not for a while. Moving to the bar, she gave a small smile and waved.

"Evening"
User Image

Friendly Codger

User Image
.:the tweedle twins:.

(Demon is scary. -teary face-
Kit: Dee is the cute/slow/innocent/cuddly one and Dum is the obnoxious/rude/evil/crazy one.)

Tweedle Dee picked up a snowflake and glanced up at the ceiling. Then she did a small hop. Not far enough. Again. Smack! She pasted a snowflake on the ceiling. "Yay," she said with a little clap for herself.

"Have you never heard the term, 'Artistic License'?" Tweedle Dum asked, as she pasted a snow flake to HatHat's headgear.

.:we always agree to have a battle. but we never have one:.

Friendly Codger

User Image
"Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased."

(Bunny I looooove you~ -jumps on you-)

The Cat appeared in a crosslegged position by the Christmas tree, still wearing the cross choker from the previous day. It seemed the Hatter had recruited the twins to help her decorate, with mixed results. He smiled as he watched their progress.

"Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
User Image
User Image
[K]itade [M]itsuwa

((Nightmare:: Welcome to the Crew!
Rabbit:: No I don't! But the love...it's for the best! *dramatic pose*
Lia:: WB Lia! ))

"Evening Lia!"
The Hatter greeted with a wave from where she stood with Tweedle Dum. "Yes I have, Little One. But as for now, do the job or no more hopping for you." She kept the snowflake on her hat just when she heard the door open and found a new person asking for a job.
"What a strange little creature you are!"
The Hatter greeted with a bow. "And yes, a job is open my Devil friend," she nodded and went over to greet him. "Why welcome to the Black Insanity sir! I'm Kit, known as the Mad Hatter and Owner of this insane place. Please make yourself at home and I'll help you with a drink or two."
She glanced over to see the Cat had appeared. "Ah Cat! Come, come and greet our new musician!" She waved her hand quickly for him to come over.

[M]ad [H]atter

"Oh yes mustard! That'll do... Mustard? Don't let's be silly. Now lemon, that's different..."

Shy Friend

User Image
>> ------------ |[ BeA RaBBiT ]| --------- <<

00c: +Is jumped on+ x_x Alright, its time, Neko-Chan~
    Kit: ;3 <33

Omg! D; My old user name use to be [[ Nightmare ]] .. Now I want to change it back..

Reo busted through the front door, his nostrils flared as his eyes darted around the Tavern. He was a bunny on a mission, and he wasn't going to fail this time. Then he spotted the one person he was looking for, The Cat. "You!" The blued eyed male stormed over to him with gods speed," You! I need your body and your time, either you like it or not.."

----
╬ ‡▫...►[The Blood Eyed Black Rabbit] ◄↕.. ▫‡╬

Friendly Codger

User Image
"Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased."

"Hey, I'm the Head of the Sugar Rush team now, not the host," the Cat complained. Besides, the little demon thing was kind of freaking him out. Then his attention was taken by Reo. "What the hell? This again?" he asked. The black rabbit's expression was kind of scaring him.

"Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
(( *Hatter Kit laughing hard in the background at Reo's words* Haha yeah I changed it Mandy. ;] But still, we're all hosts here! Didn't you read my RULES?! loljk. xD ))

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
((*giggles*.. nice Rabbit-y

Kit: Thankies))

Lia smiled and sat herself down, looking to the newest person on the staff. He was... different than what she was used to. But she should really be learning to expect the unexpected. Like Reo bursting through the door and 'wanting' the Cat. This was turning into an interesting night.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces