Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
Ahh... I see. Hmm. That'll get interesting with the mixed drinks... He rubs his chin, thinking.
we left the food for the upper floors so it wouldn't be TOO interesting > >;;;
Wagupocky
Azrac
Ahh... I see. Hmm. That'll get interesting with the mixed drinks... He rubs his chin, thinking.

Yeah.... that would be rather odd... pictures mixed drinks becoming unmixed
Wagupocky
Azrac

replies, as he gently pours out three different orbs of drink Yes, I can see where someone might get a bit upset when their steak dinner floats away. And I'm sure the queso is hard to get out of hair...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
Wagupocky
Azrac

replies, as he gently pours out three different orbs of drink Yes, I can see where someone might get a bit upset when their steak dinner floats away. And I'm sure the queso is hard to get out of hair...
ah man, tell me about it...when we were building this place, during the preliminary testing.... ah man > >;;; let's just say shaved heads became a big fashion statement among the workers....

Lewis thought it would be better if only the main floor was anti-gravity.... o.o

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ah! Azrac! you have to see the picture I drew today digs behind the bar and pulls out a sketch pad look! I've venturing into the plushie market!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zach Lewis
Wagupocky
Azrac

Yeah.... that would be rather odd... pictures mixed drinks becoming unmixed

caps the bottles and pulls out a straw Well, I might have an idea. What about premixing them and sealing them inside something first?
floats around aimlessly Yeah, thats the plan...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac

caps the bottles and pulls out a straw Well, I might have an idea. What about premixing them and sealing them inside something first?

I was thinking maybe we could get stuff packaged like in capri sun pounches...those things are cool surprised
Wagupocky
ah! Azrac! you have to see the picture I drew today digs behind the bar and pulls out a sketch pad look! I've venturing into the plushie market!

giggles That has to be the cutest Doji, ever! It just makes me want to hug and squeeze him until his little head pops right off! blaugh
Zach Lewis
floats around aimlessly Yeah, thats the plan...
Oh, good... cause I'll tell ya what, trying to drink them all at once with a straw is a pain in the butuski.
Moon_Star13
maid?

sure!!! biggrin
Anti-gravs you into the maid spot

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
Wagupocky

giggles That has to be the cutest Doji, ever! It just makes me want to hug and squeeze him until his little head pops right off! blaugh
awe....how violently adorable <3
Neato!

-gets ready- I am ready!

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Moon_Star13
Neato!

-gets ready- I am ready!
awesome! we haven't had anyone stay here yet, but if you'd like anything from the bar, just let me know and I can get it for you ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff