BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey Gaians,

We're happy to announce that our partner, Genkimix, will be taking over all shipping and supply of Gaia merchandise going forward. This means that we will be sunsetting all of the existing Gaia merchandise tickets, for reference, those are:

2017 Birthstone Pin Blind Box Bundle
2017 Birthstone Pin Blind Box PRESALE Bundle
2017 Birthstone Pin Blind Box PRESALE Ticket
2017 Birthstone Pin Blind Box Ticket
2017 Birthstone Pin Complete Set Bundle
2017 Birthstone Pin Complete Set PRESALE Bundle
2017 Birthstone Pin Complete Set PRESALE Ticket
2017 Birthstone Pin Complete Set Ticket
2017 January Birthday Box Bundle
2017 January Birthday Box PRESALE Bundle
2017 January Birthday Box PRESALE Ticket
2017 January Birthday Box Ticket
2017 January Mini Birthday Box Bundle
2017 January Mini Birthday Box Ticket
Angelic Halo Necklace Ticket
Black Friday 2k16 Grab Bag Ticket
Dark Kitten Star Pin Ticket
Gaia Artist Alley Box Super Ticket
Gaia Artist Alley Box Ticket
Gaia Box Ticket
Gold Kitten Star Pin Ticket
Kitten Star Pin Pack Ticket
North Kitten Star Pin Ticket
SUPER Black Friday 2k16 Grab Bag Ticket
Super Gaia Box Ticket
Winter Gift Box Ticket

What this means is that this will be your last chance to redeem these tickets with Gaia before we officially shut down our shipment processing from our headquarters. Here's how this is going to work.

The Process

Deadline

You have until Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 5:00pm PDT to submit an e-mail to gaiabox@gaiaonline.com to redeem any real life merchandise tickets that you own. After this time, we will no longer be accepting tickets. By 5:00pm PDT on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 all remaining real life merchandise tickets in the economy will be soulbound and we will begin the removal process.

Ticket Submission

If you submit a ticket before the deadline, then we will accept your ticket and make sure that you get your package. It will be sent out by Gaia as we have done with all other packages.

Missed Deadline

If you miss the deadline you aren't out of luck. Upon removal of your ticket(s) we will reach out to you and offer you one of the following:

• If you bought the ticket with Gaia Cash, then we will offer you either a return of your Gaia Cash, or a gift card to Genkimix for the amount of money you spent on the Gaia Cash to obtain the ticket. For example: If you spent $40 to purchase 10,000 Gaia Cash to buy a real life merchandise ticket, then we will give you a $40 gift card to Genkimix should you choose it.

• If you bought the ticket by trading it with other Gaian for gold/items, then we will offer you a gift card to Genkimix at 45% of the Gaia Cash cost of the ticket that you have. For example: If you have a Winter Gift Box Ticket (14,900 Gaia Cash), then we will give you a gift card to Genkimix for $52.12.

F.A.Q

I have an existing order from before this, what happens?
All existing orders should be fulfilled and should have either been delivered, or are in transit. If you do not have an e-mail from us regarding your order, please check your e-mail inbox, then spam box, and then e-mail gaiabox@gaiaonline.com and we'll take a look into what happened.

I'm an international user and I'm saving up to pay for shipping, do I lose the chance to get it?
If your item has been removed, your order has been reserved and we have the stock for it. For these very specific cases as there are so few of these orders, we will keep shipping open for the time being, though we may impose a deadline in the future.

I never got a reply to my e-mail, what's going on?
Be sure to check your inbox and spam box for our e-mail, if you still do not see an e-mail back from us, then e-mail us once again and include your username. We will reach out to you via private message on Gaia to discuss your options.

We thank you for your understanding! We'll be browsing the forums and trying to answer any other questions you have, or you can also e-mail gaiabox@gaiaonline.com.