Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

It's been 6 years already! Gaia went from a forum driven site to a place with Flash games and our own MMO, but the main theme of Gaia remains the same. Gaia is a great place to make friends and meet new people. I hope that we have lived up to that promise for all of you at one point or another. Thank you for those who stuck with us for all these years, you've been amazing showing us this much love and patience. And for those who are new, thank you for choosing Gaia as a place to hang out.

This year we celebrate the release of zOMG, a feature 3 years in the making, along with aquariums, our first step into the world of pets on Gaia. In the coming months we'll focus on some of the main community features along with more NPC updates. Meanwhile, we'll continue to come up with fun and wacky ideas on the side.

Before Gaia even had a name, every night we were burning the midnight oil and hitting Taco Bell at 3 in the morning talking about what we can build for Gaia. 6 years is a long time, but that urge to build cool stuff had never died down. For all 6 years we've had sleepless nights where we meet tight schedules for events, we fix bugs to keep the site running, or we create that extra pose for new item releases. As a staff member, it's easy to work hard knowing that there are thousands of Gaians that will enjoy the things we build. We enjoy the cheers from the community, and we carefully analyze the criticisms to make improvements. Your feedback and comments are the fuel which drives us and tell us where to go, so please keep posting to us, and in return we'll keep working hard and make the 7th year even better.

We've made a little anniversary gift for you. Click here for your anniversary item!

-Lanzer
Woohoo!

Free arts and inks please.
For love and justice!

Thanks for all the hard work! heart
Happy anniversary!
User Image
Woot! Gaia rocks. smile Third post!

O.G. Fatcat

Here's looking to 6 more great years. 3nodding
Happy Anniversary User Image

for people who keep asking: tuyoki made my signature art, and I made my profile