Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll keep this short-- she watches the anime, I don't, her birthday is soon, I'd love awesome ideas for an FMA-related gift. Budget is $65. (Think: what would YOU, as a fan, want?)

Space Genius

Buy her Edward's pocket watch, it's around 20$ on eBay.
Ciri z Cintry

Someone else suggested this. I might just end up getting this for her. Thanks for the recommendation = )

Tipsy Raider

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ciri z Cintry

Skip this. These watches are totally junk, you MIGHT get a year of shaky use out of one. A better plan, especially since you have a specific budget in mind, is Edward's red coat. I don't mean one of the cheap ones on eBay, either, find a DECENT seamstress to help you make it for your friend. Imagine your friend being able to wear it any time they choose just like any other coat they may own. Ones I made for our group's Edo and movieAlphonse are twill with nice satin lining. Been around 5 years for Edo's, and it still gets regular use! I promise, they are NOT that hard to make, either.

Hope this helps!

~Z

User Image

Dedicated Genius

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
pocket watch

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
mine got broken when I replace the battery. Unless you get to buy the genuine Ed pocket watch from Square Enix, then probably the watch will last longer.

Adventuring Duck

You could make her a jacket like Ed's. Or, give her gloves that Roy uses for his flames. Also, does she have a favorite homunculus?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff