Jujubellee's Husband

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mavdoc
RevvRaptor
Feels good to have this back, even if it is in the wrong location.. This is I believe the second case of Moderator excess regarding the z!F in the last few months, I do believe it's time that crap stopped or those responsible be duely dropped.

That bit of ranting aside, we have our z! Dev Meat thread back, and in celebration I've prepared a full-course zOMG-themed buffet..

Marshall Meatballs, Mavdoc Mandarin Chicken, Swarf Souffle, [ JK ] Jerked Kabobs, Mlos Meatloaf, Bronstahd Buffalo Wings, Qixter Quiche, and for everyone else I forgot, here's a giant platter of cheeseburgers with full fixings. Also, for dessert, some Fluff Flambe a la mode.

What a feast! eek Now I'm getting hungry. emotion_omnomnom I haven't had a chance to grab lunch yet. xd

I made myself hungry as well lol, quite the predicament XD

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
subscribed 3nodding hello everyone ^ ^ I hope to be at more dev meats this semester cause I don't have any classes on Friday ! biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mavdoc
This whole thing has been quite a shock. emotion_0A0 Well, you can't keep a good thread down! emotion_yatta

It has, I'm not quite sure what to make of it all. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is true! ^_^ And revived so quickly, too!

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Mavdoc
the dragon craft
thanks for letting us know mav

No problem dragon craft-- that Gaia status feature worked out well for such a situation. xd
yes it did

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
does anybody else find it hilarious how they locked the zOMGaians thread and moved my zOMG common sense thread to the CB, but left the bloodstone raffle thread untouched? I wouldn't put money on the possibility that [ JK ] got all the amulets unsoulbound during that short window last year. sweatdrop

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
So what do you guys think this week's theme should be? Maybe something to commemorate for our beloved zOMG! ? Considering that we just lost a historical relic of the z!F I think this would be fitting. We could come in with Avatars relevant to anything in the game, whether it be an area, or a monster, or even a dev! Idk, that's my idea.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
does anybody else find it hilarious how they locked the zOMGaians thread and moved my zOMG common sense thread to the CB, but left the bloodstone raffle thread untouched? I wouldn't put money on the possibility that [ jk ] got all the amulets unsoulbound during that short window last year. sweatdrop
I find this absolutely hilarious.

Though if I remember correctly, only one amulet/gem soulbound. Which means that if he still has more than one on his account, they would not be soulbound to him. The question is: does he still have the amulets to give away..? Does he even check any more..? I believe a few of the numbers were nearly impossible to get though, so... ._.;;

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Miya will prevail. Just you wait. emotion_dowant I will get the original thread back!

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
But silly z!Fers, being on topic is wrong! emotion_awesome
cnoisy
So what do you guys think this week's theme should be? Maybe something to commemorate for our beloved zOMG! ? Considering that we just lost a historical relic of the z!F I think this would be fitting. We could come in with Avatars relevant to anything in the game, whether it be an area, or a monster, or even a dev! Idk, that's my idea.

I was thinking along the same lines too. But we usually have a zOMG! related theme each year on the game's anniversary, so I was contemplating a different theme idea. Anyone feel free to give your feedback. 3nodding

Since dragontshd was the last person to post on the original forum, I was thinking this theme could be like a "prize" for that accomplishment, and we have a space themed meat titled, "Give Me Some Space!" which is dragontshd's favorite subject. This theme name could also double as a way to say: the meats have to exist somewhere, give us a place to exist! xd

Since dragontshd was going to not be around as much for the next few months, I PMed earlier today with the idea to get feedback too though.

Saxy Coder

emo Gaia, why'd you have to hate on z! forum. There's more spam / off-topic threads in faster moving forums.
It's like they're trying to cover up the past glory of z!

// On-Topic: Apples Meat. (Or fruits?)
Because school was last week, and who doesn't think of apples when they think of school? emotion_dowant
Sorry if this has already been done. My memory's bad.

Edit: AMG. Seriously? They moved the thread as I was reading the other replies. emotion_facepalm

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I posted a little blurb about where this thread it located on the first post in my guide. Not sure what good it will do, but its worth a try.

Familiar Lunatic

Drat, I thought Mav wasn't done with reservations and missed out on first post glory :U

Not keen on that lock but regardless, I'll repeat that asking Gaidin to add a redirect in the old thread will help in informing people of where we are now :/

Anyway, in the mean time, new territory! Everybody drop pants and MARK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
gataka
Drat, I thought Mav wasn't done with reservations and missed out on first post glory :U

Not keen on that lock but regardless, I'll repeat that asking Gaidin to add a redirect in the old thread will help in informing people of where we are now :/

Anyway, in the mean time, new territory! Everybody drop pants and MARK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!
rofl

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Ren Orenji Doragon
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
does anybody else find it hilarious how they locked the zOMGaians thread and moved my zOMG common sense thread to the CB, but left the bloodstone raffle thread untouched? I wouldn't put money on the possibility that [ jk ] got all the amulets unsoulbound during that short window last year. sweatdrop
I find this absolutely hilarious.

Though if I remember correctly, only one amulet/gem soulbound. Which means that if he still has more than one on his account, they would not be soulbound to him. The question is: does he still have the amulets to give away..? Does he even check any more..? I believe a few of the numbers were nearly impossible to get though, so... ._.;;

jonjon did the math, and pretty much all the remaining numbers have the chances of one in the millions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff