Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dfrnt luv
violin forest

User Image

Illyria / Kuja

The Demon's eyes stayed on the Vampire while her arm rose up to her side. The instant the door was pushed open she flick her wrist and flames came flooding out to greet the creature who dared interrupt their conversation. The flames were abnormally hotter that than that found on earth. Maneuvering itself as if it has a mind of its own.

(( Illyria isn't big on meet and greet >.> or manners XD ))
the monster grinned as the flames flew over to surround it, its clawed hands sliding into its pockets, the monster not fearing what harm may come. the beast, hidden away behind a gas mask and tactical swat armor and an over coat simply let out hyena chuckles and watched the woman. "old habits" it voiced

(( as i remember))
Dfrnt luv

Awe <333 hope you feel better soon <333
Jajajaja XD

I'm good, been moving around. Busy busy as always XD
Going to the clinic tomorrow before work. Possibly strep throat.

Yes? Many art projects to complete? Also, actually moving?

Shameless Lunatic

Psychomech
Dfrnt luv

Awe <333 hope you feel better soon <333
Jajajaja XD

I'm good, been moving around. Busy busy as always XD
Going to the clinic tomorrow before work. Possibly strep throat.

Yes? Many art projects to complete? Also, actually moving?

(( oh no. I hope whatever it is, you get better soon.

Ya... they sent us to GA. But now they sent the Hubby back home for now. Though that might now last long, before they send him somewhere else. I'm visiting family for now.... So I'm gonna be a bit of a gypsy for a bit. XD ))

Shameless Lunatic

violin forest
Dfrnt luv
violin forest

User Image

Illyria / Kuja

The Demon's eyes stayed on the Vampire while her arm rose up to her side. The instant the door was pushed open she flick her wrist and flames came flooding out to greet the creature who dared interrupt their conversation. The flames were abnormally hotter that than that found on earth. Maneuvering itself as if it has a mind of its own.

(( Illyria isn't big on meet and greet >.> or manners XD ))
the monster grinned as the flames flew over to surround it, its clawed hands sliding into its pockets, the monster not fearing what harm may come. the beast, hidden away behind a gas mask and tactical swat armor and an over coat simply let out hyena chuckles and watched the woman. "old habits" it voiced

(( as i remember))

The demon appeared right before the strange creature. Her head tilted slightly to the side while her animalistic blood red eye's tried to peak inside " hhmm..." She grinned.

Illyria's hand sped up and pushed the creature back, right threw the doors. Even though it looked as though she gave hardly any effort; The force of her strength was equivalent to that of a mac truck hitting him at full speed.

(( jajaja yes ^ ^ Sadly, she isn't gonna remember you though. She lost her memories of the BL some time ago.

where the hell is WOLFE emotion_donotwant ))
the monster easily caught her movements with its four eyes hidden behind the gas mask, it had been a long time since the beast had been here and all the while it was always improving itself, every minute, analyzing and evolving. it side stepped quite gracefully, and when she pushed, even though she felt as if she pushed the beast, she would soon find she only pushed one of its tails, her force easily ripping the paper thin tale, but within seconds the tail repaired itself and the monster made a few hyena chuckles " you virus's, always opting for the most physical and least intelligent boast." it slid its clawed hands into its coat pockets as it scanned her form. it stood its ground, unafraid and quite amused by her little show, though it only made her seem like a child throwing a tantrum.

(( now now, don't auto hit))

Shameless Lunatic

violin forest
the monster easily caught her movements with its four eyes hidden behind the gas mask, it had been a long time since the beast had been here and all the while it was always improving itself, every minute, analyzing and evolving. it side stepped quite gracefully, and when she pushed, even though she felt as if she pushed the beast, she would soon find she only pushed one of its tails, her force easily ripping the paper thin tale, but within seconds the tail repaired itself and the monster made a few hyena chuckles " you virus's, always opting for the most physical and least intelligent boast." it slid its clawed hands into its coat pockets as it scanned her form. it stood its ground, unafraid and quite amused by her little show, though it only made her seem like a child throwing a tantrum.

The instant she missed, hitting the paper thin tail instead, her grin twisted up even wider. Her eyes now glowing, she grunted. Favoring the ribs that still had an open wound, thanks to a glass shard and Wolfe's bare hand.

She chuckled tiresomely yet amused.
" A virus, am I?" It wasn't so much of a tantrum, as it was testing the new creature. Most of the memories she had of this world had been taken from her. So his outer shell was something quite new to her.

(( But I wanted to see you spiral down the stairs, across the street and hit the next building over like a bowling ball emotion_donotwant Why you gotta take a girl's fun away. ))
Dfrnt luv

Ya... they sent us to GA. But now they sent the Hubby back home for now. Though that might now last long, before they send him somewhere else. I'm visiting family for now.... So I'm gonna be a bit of a gypsy for a bit. XD ))
(It's just a cold. There's so much snot. It's terrible.

Where's GA? So, you're living away from your hubby at the moment? Can you still paint?)
Dfrnt luv
violin forest

The instant she missed, hitting the paper thin tail instead, her grin twisted up even wider. Her eyes now glowing, she grunted. Favoring the ribs that still had an open wound, thanks to a glass shard and Wolfe's bare hand.

" A virus, am I?" It wasn't so much of a tantrum, as it was testing the new creature. Most of the memories she had of this world had been taken from her. So his outer shell was something quite new to her.

(( But I wanted to see you spiral down the stairs, across the street and hit the next building over like a bowling ball emotion_donotwant Why you gotta take a girl's fun away. ))
"well yes...it is your species" it voiced very casually, the monster didn't say it as insult but as fact. " i suppose you wouldn't remember me, i never used to hide this much of myself" it looked over its tactical garbs and chuckled more, the hyena laughter echoing around the place.

(( and i would have, had you been polite about it mrgreen ))

Shameless Lunatic

violin forest
Dfrnt luv
violin forest

"well yes...it is your species" it voiced very casually, the monster didn't say it as insult but as fact. " i suppose you wouldn't remember me, i never used to hide this much of myself" it looked over its tactical garbs and chuckled more, the hyena laughter echoing around the place.

" .... in what way, is my species a virus? " She asked, simply curious. Though the fact that no one in this place would take arms against her, even when provoked, lead her to question this world all together.

((Me? Polite >.> ? ))

Shameless Lunatic

Psychomech
Dfrnt luv

(It's just a cold. There's so much snot. It's terrible.

Where's GA? So, you're living away from your hubby at the moment? Can you still paint?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( Ya... but not for too long. I'll paint when I get back. I have my computer though.... so I'm just doing RLCs at the moment. ))
~Pokes head in the door~
Dfrnt luv
violin forest
Dfrnt luv
violin forest

" .... in what way, is my species a virus? " She asked, simply curious. Though the fact that no one in this place would take arms against her, even when provoked, lead her to question this world all together.

((Me? Polite >.> ? ))
"all of you, you, biologicals. you invade, you breed, you devour, and then, you destroy, a virus" it said with no malicious intent in its voice, just a neutral tone of explanation. the monster chuckled from behind the gas mask, not because something was funny, but out of impulse for what it was. " if nothing else, you all provide valuable data for how ever long you live, expendable all the same, but data is data" it nodded and looked toward the nearly empty place, its two tales pointing their tips in her direction, slithering about behind the masked monster.

GalagaHero's Senpai

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
The sound of whipping fabric and leather boots sliding across the stone floor would resound through the Bloodlust as Wolfe threw off his jacket and lunged off of the stage. The voice and movements of the monster in tactical gear awoke something in the vampire, and while his porcelain face betrayed no emotion his amaranthine eyes spoke to the situation, now an iridescent crimson that shone through the darkness between them. As the beast within stirred, making eye contact with the monster, the Broken Toy, he slid into position with the momentum of his lunge, kneeling as he drew a pistol from the holster at his left side, underneath the arm, and leveled it on the other. The motion of his landing brushed the sheath of his blade behind him, leading just behind his bent left leg.

"A broken toy always makes its way back into the hands of those who discarded it, whether by sentiment or out of pity." Wolfe spoke in clear tones as he remained in position, an open shot between him and the monster.

Though his finger did not yet rest on the trigger, but instead upon the siderail of the firearm, his eyes locked on the man. He didn't know what brought the monster here now, but rage, like a venom, roiled in the eyes of the vampire as he waited for a reason.
Wolfe Whitehorn
The sound of whipping fabric and leather boots sliding across the stone floor would resound through the Bloodlust as Wolfe threw off his jacket and lunged off of the stage. The voice and movements of the monster in tactical gear awoke something in the vampire, and while his porcelain face betrayed no emotion his amaranthine eyes spoke to the situation, now an iridescent crimson that shone through the darkness between them. As the beast within stirred, making eye contact with the monster, the Broken Toy, he slid into position with the momentum of his lunge, kneeling as he drew a pistol from the holster at his left side, underneath the arm, and leveled it on the other. The motion of his landing brushed the sheath of his blade behind him, leading just behind his bent left leg.

"A broken toy always makes its way back into the hands of those who discarded it, whether by sentiment or out of pity." Wolfe spoke in clear tones as he remained in position, an open shot between him and the monster.

Though his finger did not yet rest on the trigger, but instead upon the siderail of the firearm, his eyes locked on the man. He didn't know what brought the monster here now, but rage, like a venom, roiled in the eyes of the vampire as he waited for a reason.
one of the four eyes hidden behind the gas mask clicked and swirled over to look to the male, a few hyena chuckles echoing out of the mask. the two tails that slithered behind the monster quickly repositioned themselves in a defensive manner. it chuckled more and lifted its hand to stop the tails "a virus is nothing to concern yourselves with, explore" it voiced in its neutral robotic tone, the two tails sliding down to the floor and doing at they were advised, exploring the area, sending pulses through the floor and making out the area "ah i see... you knew the broken toy.. he is gone..." the beast spoke in what seemed a riddle " as is the organic like one who was tied to the being through circumstance. both of them were, in-efficent, flawed, un-necessary, although i retain their memories in storage, the memories mean nothing to me, the data i have on you" it chuckled " it means nothing to me" the eyes scanned the male, his stance, his skeletal structure, his muscles structure, his nervous system, taking in anything and everything. through the males stance, the voice patterns, all of it reeked of useless anger and emotion, a obsession that consumed him. "i am the only one who exists now, if you come for some kind of misguided sense of justice or revenge, you are to late, though if it will make you feel better, go ahead and shoot, i don't mind" it made more chuckles as its stance stayed relaxed, unafraid of the virus, no detection of moving or even defending itself. it was true however, the two entities were gone, only one existed now, nothing from the two others remained, a glowing hatred of everything and a kind soul who was naive, both of those had been erased and now, only this new one was present.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff