Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Worker

Jano
ahhh I see I see, living and learning
Waitingforwings6
Jano

Yeah, you could say that. I guess it's also an inner battle vs greed: one doesn't want to let go the past, but always craves for new things...

Angelic Worker

Jano
Waitingforwings6
Jano

Yeah, you could say that. I guess it's also an inner battle vs greed: one doesn't want to let go the past, but always craves for new things...

Wise words indeed smile
Waitingforwings6
Jano
Waitingforwings6
Jano

Wise words indeed smile

Nah, just the ramblings of a humble artist of sorts who is managing to endure the best he can. Nothing very fancy, really. I'm not really a wise person: I tend to do really big and messy blunders now and then... Those few who consider me wise do so because they rarely see me doing blunders... which is easy because they rarely see me at all... *Hahaha*

Angelic Worker

Jano
ahhh I seee I seee
Waitingforwings6
Jano
ahhh I seee I seee

What about you, dear? Family reunion aside, is everything okay?

Lucky Cat

Waitingforwings6

IS THAT A FORTUNE TELLER COSTUME I SPY? emotion_awesome

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
Well hello folks, I'm here to hangout and find friends who are as active as I am on Gaia. Been a member since '07 so feel free to add me or whatever. I'm definitely gonna subscribe and stick around.

Fluffy Pup

Waitingforwings6
Avalyn-Nyx
Waitingforwings6

-waves back- How're you?

Could be better, I'm on vacation and the one person I'm with is miserable *sighs*

I'm sorry, that must really suck.
whats up anyone?? rofl

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
How is life treating everyone?

Angelic Worker

Jano
not a reunion lol just a vacation, but yea, I'm ok, just had some stumbling blocks in the beginning of October here, but I'll be good. How are you?

Angelic Worker

digi162
Waitingforwings6

IS THAT A FORTUNE TELLER COSTUME I SPY? emotion_awesome

Yep!

Angelic Worker

CiOn Universe
Well hello folks, I'm here to hangout and find friends who are as active as I am on Gaia. Been a member since '07 so feel free to add me or whatever. I'm definitely gonna subscribe and stick around.

Hello and welcome smile hope you find some friends smile

Angelic Worker

Avalyn-Nyx
yea, oh well, vacation is almost over lol just wish I could stay >.< this place is lovely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff