• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Sora~no~Yami
Captain Jessie Hawk
Sora~no~Yami
Captain Jessie Hawk
Sora~no~Yami
I wasnt able to get into that anime. =(

Im bored watching anime....been watching "Inu X Boku Secret Services" like 5 times!!!! =(

Any suggestions?

Kenichi Worlds Mightiest Disciple is on Netflix, it is the full Anime minus the OVA's it is a great Anime. The first episode starts a little slow, I was hooked by Episode 2. I love Martial Arts and the anime does a fantastic job of displaying them, with some glorification of course but it's all real Martial Arts. True techniques and what not.

I also think in like the second to last episode one of the greatest moments I have ever seen in any Anime happens. So it really overall holds a special place in my heart. If you look up images and stuff online its insanely more fan service then the show its self. But the show is tasteful in its fan service, fun in its content and a deep and fun ride through 50 episodes. A slow start but an over all great anime. I highly recommend it.

Thanks but i had already watched that before it got Dubbed. O.o;;

Finished the whole series when it was Subbed.....heheheh was a good series. I have even completely finished reading all the Manga.

Hmm,

Sen Goku Basarai is good too, I may have gotten the first part wrong but it's very similar to Dynasty Warriors but in Anime form even has it's own version for a game. It was fun to say the least, very short though in terms of what I'm use to watching.

I will check it out later today, Thanks

You're welcome, I hope you like it! biggrin

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Waitingforwings6
Captain Jessie Hawk

Oh cool smile may have to check it out smile

Yep, have you done any cosplays?

Angelic Worker

Captain Jessie Hawk
Waitingforwings6
Captain Jessie Hawk

Yea smile just one >.< I did ursala from kiki's delivery service
Yeah... Hi!

So, I'm new here. Not necessarily new to Gaia, just haven't been around in a while!

My name's Heather. I'm twenty-three years old, am currently unemployed unfortunately and I live in Florida! I've become a bit boring as of late due to lack of friends or a vehicle, but I spend my free time (which is a lot of it) cleaning the house or cooking, caring for an elderly Italian woman, and simply messing around on the internet; Mainly 9Gag, FB or reading the news. When I'm able to get out, my preferred hang-outs include Barnes and Noble, Wal-Mart, downtown, or the beach~ I used to play video games, read manga and watch anime, but within the past few years I really haven't... though I am excited for a few upcoming games! Other than that, there isn't much to tell. I hope to get random PM's, or a reply! Thank you.
3nodding

Angelic Worker

Hydrangeaceae_x

Hello and welcome smile I kinda know how you feel with lack of friends >.< all I have is one who's a cousin and one co-worker that I don't hang out with just talk with at work and on Facebook, my cousin just had a baby so I lost a travel buddy for a while >.< so life right now is pretty lonely and boring sad but I keep busy with randomly watching tv, reading, and messing on the net, also work lol but that's only about 3-4 days out of the week >.< yay...
Hi! I'm Andrew. Used to go by bear but that nickname died down over time(8 to 10 years or so). Been a member of Gaia since '03 but this old mule account(which is my main as of the last few years) is only as old as '04. Haven't logged into Gaia the last two years and I'm not sure why I came back dx. I lurv playing online games, mostly MMOs. Anime watcher, D&D player, pot smoker, emploied. Oh and I'm 24.

Angelic Worker

DeadMoxie
hello and welcome to the thread smile
Waitingforwings6
DeadMoxie

Thanks (: so, how goes it?

Angelic Worker

DeadMoxie
Waitingforwings6
DeadMoxie

Lol it goes, how are you today?
Waitingforwings6
DeadMoxie
Waitingforwings6
DeadMoxie

Lol it goes, how are you today?

Bored to death waiting for work D:
I get paid too but our checks haven't shown up yet /x

Angelic Worker

DeadMoxie

That stinks >.< i hope you get your check soon

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Waitingforwings6
Captain Jessie Hawk
Waitingforwings6
Captain Jessie Hawk

Yea smile just one >.< I did ursala from kiki's delivery service

Interesting, kinda want to know how that came out xD was it for a convention?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff