Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Deckhand

The Real Bright Eyes
I'd let you stay with me. :3 But the cons we're going to might be farther than you're willing to drive...

Ashelus: xd

Aw, that is sweet of you. whee But yeah, I just looked up the cons in your sig... the closest one is Chicago, and that's like 10 hours away from me. XD;

I think the closest decent-sized cons from me are in Nashville and Atlanta, both of which are still about 4 hours away. ._. Yaaaay I live in the middle of nowhere~

Also yessss

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Haha wow.

I'm not even going to that Chicago one. I gots no money. But next week there is one closer to me that I just plan on going to for a day. It's literally like 15 minutes away.
Guys, guys. I saw this on tumblr:

User Image

and thought, "my god, it's a pumped up Power Rangers Command Center!"

...it actually looks nothing like the Command Center though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a building, in the desert, with some roundness. Close enough.

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
emotion_brofist

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Fist pumping?
No, that'd be a fist bump. A fist pump is throwing your fist in the air. Bro fist is like a high five but with fists.

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Oh I suppose I call the bro fist fist pumping then...

Dapper Deckhand

anemosagkelos
emotion_brofist

ohmygod.

brofist is an actual emoticon?

emotion_brofist

IT IS

BROFISTING ALL THE PEEPS emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist

Guys, guys. At Otakon. I cosplayed a character... who is sometimes referred to as Bro.

(Actually his name is Dirk. Bro is a similar but different version of the same guy. Alternate universe selves and nonsense. WHATEVER.)

Point is, there was brofisting. Oh yes.

I wish I had awesome pictures but I only have one picture and it is not awesome. sad

Edit: derp totally forgot to comment, that is awesome, Ane; I love that you immediately thought "Power Rangers!" haha~ xd I met Jason David Frank at Otakon this year, as well! He is a boss. I have now met two Power Rangers (/the best Power Rangers.) My life is complete.

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Johnny Yong Bosch was at AI this year, but I didn't get a chance to go to his panel or meet him. Last year I went to Robert Axelrod's panel. 3nodding

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
cat_3nodding
Yes, brofist is a real emoticon! Aren't you so glad you know me so I can clue you in to these things?

That's funny, Bro brofisting! XD

Clearly, I'm a genius. Who knew that The Dark Knight Rises and Power Rangers were similar at all! ...who was the other ranger you've met, CB?

Dapper Deckhand

I remember you mentioning that before, Bright; so awesome. whee

Ane: Johnny Yong Bosch. Although I was more excited because he voiced Vash the Stampede in Trigun, which is pretty much my favorite anime ever. User Image

It's a shame you didn't make it to his panel, Bright! He is hilarious.
Holy balls, you cosplayed Bro, Cabin?! Or Dirk?!
User Image

I can totally see you as Dirk, wow...
User Image

AND YOU DON'T HAVE PICTURES?!
User Image

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
User Image

Dapper Deckhand

rofl I did rule 63 Dirk! And loved every second of it. Dirk is such a badass agh I wish I could be half that cool. User Image A friend was 63 Roxy. I made him a 12' scarf. It was GLORIOUS.

But sadly, nope, no photos. My friends suck at taking pictures. One photo *exists*... somewhere... but I haven't seen it, and they snapped it when I was trying to open a bag of Cheetos, so I question its quality. rofl I'll see if I can get it from the guy who took it, though.

Here's a fabulous photo of a guy that was selling yaoi dressed as Bro, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff