Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Warrior

Cabin Boy
That is awesome, Legend. rofl

Ahh I just finished finals. Now I just have to survive the holiday season at work. And apply to grad school. Then it will be about time to start the new semester.

crying

I think I would much rather curl into a ball under a ton of blankets and sleep for a week plz.

Thank you! heart

Aww hang in there! I hope you have time to just relax!

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
Ugh.. work... I've got three days in the upcoming week that I will work 14.5 hours a night, go to bed at midnight and wake up at 6 to do it over again! @_@;

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
I actually put fish in my tank. Let's see if I can remember to feed them.. cat_3nodding

6,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Heroic Warrior

Hey guys! The Angelic Wings Quest formula is up on BidBlast!

Please help me get them! I am awarding an Angelic Sash in exchange for this formula.
I'll keep my eyes on it and help if I can, Legend.

Heroic Warrior

anemosagkelos
I'll keep my eyes on it and help if I can, Legend.

Thank you Ane! heart

Heroic Warrior

Hey Lobbiers if any of you are own and have this thread subscribed the The BidBlast auction for Formula 1: Angelic Quest Inizio ends in approx. 20 mins! I could really use some help getting it! <3 <3
Hey guys, if any of you have Xerox Paper (Blue, Goldenrod, or White) that you don't want could you consider sending it my way? I need to make a lot of Paper Cat Bands so I can hopefully give Legend a formula to craft to help him level up. Or if you have the actual Paper Cat Band and you don't want it, that'd help as well.

Basically I need either 1,391 Xerox Paper Goldenrod and 1,252 Xerox Paper White and 1,277 Xerox Paper Blue or 14 Goldenrod Paper Cat Bands and 13 White Paper Cat Bands and 13 Blue Paper Cat Bands. Which would be a whole lot easier if Towns would let me in but until then, asking nicely will have to do.

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Heroic Warrior

The Real Bright Eyes
ninja

User Image
There's ninjaings in the Lobby. surprised

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dapper Deckhand

anemosagkelos
Hey guys, if any of you have Xerox Paper (Blue, Goldenrod, or White) that you don't want could you consider sending it my way? I need to make a lot of Paper Cat Bands so I can hopefully give Legend a formula to craft to help him level up. Or if you have the actual Paper Cat Band and you don't want it, that'd help as well.

Basically I need either 1,391 Xerox Paper Goldenrod and 1,252 Xerox Paper White and 1,277 Xerox Paper Blue or 14 Goldenrod Paper Cat Bands and 13 White Paper Cat Bands and 13 Blue Paper Cat Bands. Which would be a whole lot easier if Towns would let me in but until then, asking nicely will have to do.

I'll send you what I have, Ane. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces