Welcome to Gaia! ::

V.E.O.'s Significant Otter

Hey, OWT! Good to see you! pirate

Sorry that the power kept going out on you, V, that must have sucked. I did read your article, though, and it's VERY nice. I still haven't had the chance to play Mass Effect, but every time you talk about it, it makes me want to play it really bad, and this article was no exception to that feeling. xd Very well done!
Shay! **tacklehugs** heart

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
OMG Shay and OWT all within the same 24 hours?! *hugs* heart

Wha? But I've been around! rofl I feel so loved! <3 <3 <3

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Not around enough!
**clings to Shay** Not around enough at all!

Aw, you guys are too sweet! <3 <3 *huggles Ane and Bright*

By the way, Bright, how's your computer doing?

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Eh, I don't know. I'm back at school so I've no way of fixing any of the problems it still had.

The iTunes stuff still wouldn't burn CDs when I left and I couldn't figure out what other programs to use. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it; still didn't work. And one of my stupid brothers broke off a piece of a headphone jack in the hole and now the sound won't work and me and a friend tried to get it out but it's just not coming out. Unfortunately, my mom's warranty doesn't cover damages that we do on accident. So we'll have to repair it ourselves or pay someone to fix it.. And I have no idea how to do that.

Ugh, that sucks. I'd fix it for free if I were there! Did you try just using Windows' built-in CD burner? It's not amazing or anything, but it usually works for me!
**curls around Shay and Bright** heart

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Well hopefully no one wants to burn CDs. I think I was the one who ever did. But seriously, the sound situation is just retarded. By brother didn't even bother telling my mom. He just told me. rolleyes

4laugh *pets kitty Ane*

Dapper Deckhand

V.E.O.
Hmmm...I wonder how far away from Akon you are. Might have to take up that offer for a place to sleep if you're close. Me and like 8 other people! MWHAHAHAH! You'll never have privacy again!

Close enough that in the past few years we've considered going just to sneak attack you. ninja But that hasn't panned out yet... xp

Ane: Mmm bacon~ You will now have to teach me how to cook bacon, because I have never done it before either. rofl

Now off to read what is sure to be an amazing article; congrats again V!

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Bacon can be a pain...literally.
That it can and is. Or was at least.

Dapper Deckhand

Yeah... whenever my mother cooks bacon it always sounds extremely dangerous. gonk All that popping and sizzling and potential grease fires.

But sooo good...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces