Tipsy Phantom

Leolilac
Little Emma Doll
Little/Middle/pet wandering about this quiet part of gaia~

Leo's sister is named Emma. 3nodding

It's definitely a cute name. <3 She has a very nice name~
Leolilac
Her chloe kitten
Thank Goddess tax season is almost over!

This year has been a rough one. i don't know why so many of even my regulars were missing paperwork and had to come back. What is up with that???

Oh, and hi hi everyone! emotion_bigheart

Leo did her taxes like ages ago because she has to do them way early so she can fill out the FAFSA before the priority deadline so she can afford college. gonk
She finds TurboTax to be unaccountably hilarious and charming. She can't help it. Whoever designed it was a PR genius and she's a communication major so she utterly loves analyzing the rhetoric of a thing so she was giggling like crazy doing her taxes like a [******** nerd.
She did find out that she can be reimbursed for some of her school costs like books and paper and s**t which was nice. 3nodding

Turbotax has its benefits, but it's also come under a lot of fire because the company backs an initiative to make it harder for taxpayers to do their own taxes without the use of programs such as theirs.
Leolilac
Little Emma Doll
Little/Middle/pet wandering about this quiet part of gaia~

Leo's sister is named Emma. 3nodding

So is our oldest. Well, it's Emmaline but we call her Emma.

Playful Friend

Her chloe kitten
Leolilac
Her chloe kitten
Thank Goddess tax season is almost over!

This year has been a rough one. i don't know why so many of even my regulars were missing paperwork and had to come back. What is up with that???

Oh, and hi hi everyone! emotion_bigheart

Leo did her taxes like ages ago because she has to do them way early so she can fill out the FAFSA before the priority deadline so she can afford college. gonk
She finds TurboTax to be unaccountably hilarious and charming. She can't help it. Whoever designed it was a PR genius and she's a communication major so she utterly loves analyzing the rhetoric of a thing so she was giggling like crazy doing her taxes like a [******** nerd.
She did find out that she can be reimbursed for some of her school costs like books and paper and s**t which was nice. 3nodding

Turbotax has its benefits, but it's also come under a lot of fire because the company backs an initiative to make it harder for taxpayers to do their own taxes without the use of programs such as theirs.

Leo can see how that would be annoying. She also can't fault them though for wanting to make it so more people come to them, as a business. You do tax stuff though so that probably sucks for you. emotion_8c

Commanding Lieutenant

In ER with massive blood clot in my arm. Never been so scared or alone in my life. I'm in so much pain. Pray or do whatever you do, I'm in a bad way.
BlackRose_GreenBud
In ER with massive blood clot in my arm. Never been so scared or alone in my life. I'm in so much pain. Pray or do whatever you do, I'm in a bad way.

Not alone if an online stranger counts <3 So sorry to hear; let us know when you're OK.
BlackRose_GreenBud

s**t, I'm sorry. I hope you get treated quickly

Commanding Lieutenant

First attempt was not successful. Clot, named Voldemort is still intact. On blood thinners and in the ICU.

Under heavy sedation.

Pray

Tipsy Phantom

BlackRose_GreenBud
First attempt was not successful. Clot, named Voldemort is still intact. On blood thinners and in the ICU.

Under heavy sedation.

Pray
I'm so sorry D8 Please be well ;w;!

Commanding Lieutenant

Voldemort was caused by a perfect storm. I was dehydration, put in my arm in a weird position, having a birth control that can cause clots, starting vitamin k, and the kicker I have a lupus antibody that makes me hyper coagulate
Yesterday they tried to attack Voldemort with a needle on a line up through my elbow up my arm, didn't work. Then they tried through my femoral vien and up and around through my shoulder. Still no good. Btw, feels weird to have wires in your viens. I was awake but sedated for that
Another possibility is I have thoracic outlet syndrome which means the hole my nerves and veins pass through in my shoulder is too tiny and blocks flow. It's common with people who have long necks like I do. A surgery can be done to make the hole bigger.
Release should be Saturday hompefully. I'll be doing blood thinner shots and should in theory by okay

Commanding Lieutenant

So, ya. That ******** me up. I'm a wreck. I huge pile of tears and drugs.
BlackRose_GreenBud

Man. Can't blame you a bit for that! Sounds completely terrifying. Love that you named it though. LOL. Anybody in your life named Harry, by chance? Vanquish that sucker! Much luck and good vibes. Keep us updated on how you are. heart

Commanding Lieutenant

Galaxyrunner
BlackRose_GreenBud

Man. Can't blame you a bit for that! Sounds completely terrifying. Love that you named it though. LOL. Anybody in your life named Harry, by chance? Vanquish that sucker! Much luck and good vibes. Keep us updated on how you are. heart
Nope no one named Harry. I actually don't know any irl Harry's. Go figure.

I'm home. I'm tired. I keep having flashbacks. I burst into tears randomly. I feel weak, useless, and broken.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff