Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Partner

Jason0690
I can't win. I just can't crying
What I can only assume is my sub mandibular glad, is swollen and painful. Far too high up to be thyroid, and it moves when I stick my tongue out.
No fever.
No chills.
Very tired - though that could actually be sleep inebriation because I was hoping sleeping with an ice pack would fix this s**t.

And the doctor's office is closed until Monday ._.
B. told me that If I get chills or a fever that he's taking me to the hospital.
Which is surprising because he hates hospitals more than I hate hospitals.
My dad is worried about it being Mumps. Which is totally contagious.
*hugs* I hope you feel better.

Well, my ankle brace, caused a horribly ugly friction blister on the back of my hell. Such gross. Much ew. emotion_puke Going braceless for a while, but that is okay, this seems to be a less sever strain/sprain than my other ankle.

Started playing Pokemon X today. Fennikin is my starter. I beat Mario Kart 7 yesterday. Took first in all the cups, even all the Mirror Cups (which you unlock by getting all gold cups in 150cc). Anyway, yay pokemon. I i will be buying Alpha Sapphire soon.

Friendly Noob

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
      /sneaks in

ehehe... hello there everybody

what songs have you been listening to lately?

Indulgent Partner

Apo Bunny
User Image
      /sneaks in

I have been in a podcast mood. Been listening to PolyWeekly, and Coast to Coast AM

Heart Seeker

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
;rolls on ground; Hello guys~

Indulgent Partner

Eteindre
;rolls on ground; Hello guys~
ohai how are you? I am just finishing up dinner. A burger and potato salad.

Heart Seeker

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
@Blackrose_The_Knight, oooh that sounds yummy. :3 I just had a load of steamed fish. XD

Indulgent Partner

Eteindre
@Blackrose_The_Knight, oooh that sounds yummy. :3 I just had a load of steamed fish. XD
That sounds good too. What kind of fish?

Heart Seeker

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
No idea my parents cooked, I was just responsible for eating it. XD

Some kind of bass I think~

Blackrose_The_Knight

Liberal Receiver

Blackrose_The_Knight
Jason0690
What I can only assume is my sub mandibular glad, is swollen and painful. Far too high up to be thyroid, and it moves when I stick my tongue out.
No fever.
No chills.
Very tired - though that could actually be sleep inebriation because I was hoping sleeping with an ice pack would fix this s**t.

*hugs* I hope you feel better.

Well, my ankle brace, caused a horribly ugly friction blister on the back of my hell. Such gross. Much ew. emotion_puke Going braceless for a while, but that is okay, this seems to be a less sever strain/sprain than my other ankle.

Started playing Pokemon X today. Fennikin is my starter. I beat Mario Kart 7 yesterday. Took first in all the cups, even all the Mirror Cups (which you unlock by getting all gold cups in 150cc). Anyway, yay pokemon. I i will be buying Alpha Sapphire soon.
I feel a little less like dying, thankfully. Still no chills - actually I'm a bit hot right now.

And, blisters. Augh!
I cannot leave blisters alone. My best suggestion is neosprin or other anti-bac ointment and a bigass bandaid.
Otherwise, moleskin I think it is.

ETA; although my temp is apparently 99.1 O_o

Heart Seeker

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jason0690
No fever.
No chills.

Awh, I hope you feel better love~

Liberal Receiver

So, through more research when not sleeping, I have narrowed it down to a viral or bacterial infection of the submandibular salivary glands.

Pain has gone down, but still there. No acrid taste(usually indicates pus drainage), mild dry mouth, swelling, no fever thus far(indicated by anything above 100f.), mild pain radiating up jaw.(Not worse than when I had a cracked molar, abscessed molar, or dry socket.) No drainage into mouth at all, seemingly.

So could also be a blockage, which would suck if it doesn't clear on it's own, because surgery.

Wicked Sweetheart

Apo Bunny
User Image
      /sneaks in

Fever Ray's debut album and The Hobbit soundtrack.

Devoted Pup

So I was removed from the college classes I enrolled in. I'm assuming because of the finaid delay. This whole thing has been exhausting and frustrating, and the thought of dealing with college and housing is wholly terrifying, but I'm still disappointed. I'm going in tomorrow to talk to them, but I get the feeling I'm going to have to wait until spring quarter.

I'm beginning to suspect I'm completely inadequate for this adult thing.

Indulgent Partner

Finneri
So I was removed from the college classes I enrolled in. I'm assuming because of the finaid delay. This whole thing has been exhausting and frustrating, and the thought of dealing with college and housing is wholly terrifying, but I'm still disappointed. I'm going in tomorrow to talk to them, but I get the feeling I'm going to have to wait until spring quarter.

I'm beginning to suspect I'm completely inadequate for this adult thing.
Awe man, I am sorry Finn. Its still delayed? What for?

Interesting Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items