• Informer 100
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
confused
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

it makes me think sci-fi. like, you could be a side character that betrays the main character, but everyone sees it coming, because come on; so obvious.

Would I get a cool scarf? Come on, I can't be a side betrayal character without a scarf.

two of them. one across the forehead, diagonal of course, and the other, a small one, on the left fringe of the lip, interrupting the regularity of the mustache stubble. both acquired during the battle when you killed the protagonist's father, but shh, they don't know that yet.

I can agree with all this. What was my motivation? Did he owe me money or am I a ruthless, rugged killer?

you were always a bit of a rogue, but a long time family friend. you and the protagonist's father go way back. maybe you two even saved the day a couple times. you were never really hero material, but that didn't stop him from believing in you. he dragged you reluctantly to greatness. but that's all in the past. you've changed; they really got to you, didn't they? or maybe you were always this way. whos to say what the turning point was. maybe jealousy, you always were kind of a petty person. maybe it was for the money, i'm sure that didn't hurt. maybe you got some misguided notion of brokering peace, but peace doesn't come at the cost of spilling your friends blood and taking up arms against your godson. also you have a robot arm because that'd be hella cool.

Oh hell yeah! Robot arms are rad. Do I get a cool catch phrase? I feel like I would. Was my arm blasted off all cool like? I want it to have been severed and then blown up.
yeah, during your adventures with protagonist senior you lost the arm. they threw a pulse grenade, and you tried returning to sender. lucky the damn thing didnt take your head off too. you saved the lives of at least 12 of the Primacy's best men with that action. it earned you the purple stripe of valor, and the nickname fuse. as in short fuse. not really sure about the catch phrase. probably "let me give you a hand," which you used liberally after getting your detachable robot arm.

Shy Fatcat

Lunchbox Material
/eats some popcorn/
i need to know what happens next omg

I'm excited. I must know more > A<
Fabulous avatar by the way

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Lunchbox Material
/eats some popcorn/
i need to know what happens next omg

[MASSIVE SPOILERS]he repents in chapter 12, and with his last breath, strangles the main villain's 2nd in command to death with his robot arm, preventing the UNSP Troubadour from crashing into Tiann, the capital city of Icana[/spoilers]

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
confused
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

two of them. one across the forehead, diagonal of course, and the other, a small one, on the left fringe of the lip, interrupting the regularity of the mustache stubble. both acquired during the battle when you killed the protagonist's father, but shh, they don't know that yet.

I can agree with all this. What was my motivation? Did he owe me money or am I a ruthless, rugged killer?

you were always a bit of a rogue, but a long time family friend. you and the protagonist's father go way back. maybe you two even saved the day a couple times. you were never really hero material, but that didn't stop him from believing in you. he dragged you reluctantly to greatness. but that's all in the past. you've changed; they really got to you, didn't they? or maybe you were always this way. whos to say what the turning point was. maybe jealousy, you always were kind of a petty person. maybe it was for the money, i'm sure that didn't hurt. maybe you got some misguided notion of brokering peace, but peace doesn't come at the cost of spilling your friends blood and taking up arms against your godson. also you have a robot arm because that'd be hella cool.

Oh hell yeah! Robot arms are rad. Do I get a cool catch phrase? I feel like I would. Was my arm blasted off all cool like? I want it to have been severed and then blown up.
yeah, during your adventures with protagonist senior you lost the arm. they threw a pulse grenade, and you tried returning to sender. lucky the damn thing didnt take your head off too. you saved the lives of at least 12 of the Primacy's best men with that action. it earned you the purple stripe of valor, and the nickname fuse. as in short fuse. not really sure about the catch phrase. probably "let me give you a hand," which you used liberally after getting your detachable robot arm.

I have now saved this under things I must write about. You, my dear lonely humorist, have kept this fatcat entertained greatly.

Shy Fatcat

Star Stealing Prince
Why do you have to stay up so late? =0
Also, hello~
I'm Shilo. o u o

I had to wake my brother for school. He has to catch the bus so he has to get ready early u v u
Hello there my dear~
How are you?

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Also, hello~
I'm Shilo. o u o

I had to wake my brother for school. He has to catch the bus so he has to get ready early u v u
Hello there my dear~
How are you?

Oh I see~
Very sleepy. This is the latest I've been awake for a few weeks. @.@
I built up a blanket nest in the cool living room, so I'm thinking I'm going to just sleep riiiiiight here.

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
confused
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

I have now saved this under things I must write about. You, my dear lonely humorist, have kept this fatcat entertained greatly.

hah. glad I could...

give you a hand with that

anyway, its still late. in fact, it is later now than it was then. initiating system shutdown. good night Ven.

Romantic Nerd

Lythiris

/sheds a single tear
beautiful

Megane Fetish

this was honestly really incredible
and thank you, at least one of us likes it haha

Shy Fatcat

Star Stealing Prince
Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Also, hello~
I'm Shilo. o u o

Hello there my dear~
How are you?

Oh I see~
I built up a blanket nest in the cool living room, so I'm thinking I'm going to just sleep riiiiiight here.

Aw poor thing.
You should get some rest u v u
Sleep is good and keeps ya healthy.
I have a mini cocoon of blankets on my bed that I'm slowly falling asleep in = w=

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Also, hello~
I'm Shilo. o u o

Hello there my dear~
How are you?

Oh I see~

Aw poor thing.
I have a mini cocoon of blankets on my bed that I'm slowly falling asleep in = w=

Yeahhhhh. This will be my third night. My roomie and I have been camping out just kind of relaxing and watching movies.
My ribs hurt, but ugh it's nice and cool out here and so hot in my nice comfy bed. ; u ;
Muuuuurr.
//pats your cocoon
Get some rest~!

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
confused

hah. glad I could...

give you a hand with that

anyway, its still late. in fact, it is later now than it was then. initiating system shutdown. good night Ven.

I just choked on water from that. Thank you haha
Good night Lythiris. I hope to hear from you again.

Shy Fatcat

Lunchbox Material

this was honestly really incredible
and thank you, at least one of us likes it haha

How are you this fine night/morning?

Shy Fatcat

Star Stealing Prince
Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Also, hello~
I'm Shilo. o u o

Hello there my dear~
How are you?

Oh I see~

Aw poor thing.

Yeahhhhh. This will be my third night. My roomie and I have been camping out just kind of relaxing and watching movies.
My ribs hurt, but ugh it's nice and cool out here and so hot in my nice comfy bed. ; u ;
Muuuuurr.
//pats your cocoon
Get some rest~!

Oh that sounds fun o u o.
What kind of movies?
Awww :c What happened to your ribs?
I can't sleep e ne I'm past the point of no return

Romantic Nerd

Megane Fetish

oh god, pretty tired
jfc, ill make sure to check this later today because im so tired icant keep going right now

gnight ven c:

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Megane Fetish
Star Stealing Prince
Also, hello~
I'm Shilo. o u o

Hello there my dear~
How are you?

Oh I see~

Aw poor thing.

Muuuuurr.
//pats your cocoon
Get some rest~!

Oh that sounds fun o u o.
What kind of movies?
Awww :c What happened to your ribs?
I can't sleep e ne I'm past the point of no return

We watched World War Z and uhhh something else idk. //forgetful
Well it's hardwood flooring, and thin blankies, so it makes for an uncomfortable bed. OTL
So sleeping on it for three nights now is painful but being cool is so worth it. ; n ;
Oh no. The second wind! I hate the mega crash after I get that xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces