Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Any of you going to AX this year, I AM FREAKIN' JEALOUS D:<

One of my favourite Japanese VAs.

((What sort of cheese was that?))

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: I asked them if someone just touched my head and they said no. Nobody was behind me, either. Nobody I could see, anyway.

By my computer? Not happening. It's very lemony. It says "citrus flavor" but it's almost totally lemon.

@Osaka: I can't. I'm going to field school. *fume*

Enduring Hunter

-creeps in-

~O.G
@ Kumiko: DX She's back! I also had weird things happen to me today D: Some invisible person kept pinching my bottom DX I was home alone!

I know, I was kidding > w< Though it's fun. I've done it at the mall before and it was hilarious. Ewwwwwww... D: Gross...

@ Cannibal: Cannibal~ *glomps* heart

Enduring Hunter

-catches and holds her-
And how are you today Pink?

~O.G

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: As my dad would say, FC: fargan creepy. eek

I think this bottle's seal was too tight, also. The aftertaste is worse, though.

I just had a scary thought. With all these major earthquakes, will one hit when I'm home?

Enduring Hunter

I'm also rather worried about these earthquakes. > <

~O.G
@ Cannibal: *snuggles* Fiiine~ You? heart

@ Kumiko: DX It was...Pervy ghost in my house...

Yeah, but if you shook it enough and opened it up, the top would have flown! > w< It's pretty cool. Ewwwww... D: What a waste...

; -; ...I sincerely hope with all my heart that that would never happen...

Enduring Hunter

I've got to go eat.
I might be back later.

~O.G

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: That or my other self somehow found his way out of my head and through the computer.

I've had soda explode on me before, so this I know. sweatdrop

I've already lived through a really big earthquake before, though. The 1994 Northridge earthquake, a 6.7.
Later, Cannibal!

@ Kumiko: XD Pfffft! Well then shame on him for doing that while I was cooking! I could have burnt myself!

Sticky soda is not fun...However, club soda is a LOT of fun > w<

Do you remember it? :<

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: I thought I felt like I was missing something earlier. whee

I had seltzer explode on me, to be more specific.

Sort of. It happened in the middle of the night and I was five years old, soon to be six.
@ Kumiko: > w< If he made himself known, I could have set a plate out for him! I made chilidogs and onion rings!

That happens to me all the time! XD It's refreshing on a hot day.

What happened? ; -;

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: Ooh, I really like chili dogs. I can't make my own chili, though. I make it out of a can. Funny thing related to that, though. I'm in the process of finishing all my open food in my room and I saw the two chocolates I left out on my desk. I spoke aloud to the room "If nobody takes these, I'm going to eat them." An hour later I went to lunch.

This happened at my Passover Seder when I was nine. I had a nice dress on, too.

My dad came into my room and woke me up by carrying me out to his room. Also, many things fell off shelves and the TV fell off its base. It took a while before the TV fully worked again, but when it did, we got Comedy Central and Sci-Fi for the first time ever. whee
I like the real meat more than I like the stuff that comes in cans, so I prefer to make my own >.O I also made it a bit spicy since I wanted it to have a bit of a kick, plus I added a couple of other things. The recipe is really simple since all it calls for is just tossing things into a pan and heating them up. That's what I love about ground meat. Were the chocolates there when you got back? o .o

D: Gah, that's NOT good. Well, thank goodness it was just water...right?

That sounds so scary... ; -; A-At least something good came out of it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff