Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((It's the only browser that accesses embedded PDFs on my school's Moodle site. I just cleaned eight cookies from ads out of my system. I get NONE when I use Firefox with AdBlocker.))

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: It's not that she keeps persisting, it's that she won't leave me alone about it. -sighs- My friends have been trying to get the message across to her when I'm not around, she doesn't seem to listen. And on top of that, everyone keeps saying that she's a stalker...
I even ended up getting the "Why don't you like me? Am I not pretty enough or something?" question. -headdesk-
@ Dante: That's why I dislike IE DX

@ Adell: Just tell her that you're not ready for a relationship now. And if she keeps it up, keep repeating yourself and ignore her advances. People stop doing things once they see that they're getting no reactions from it.

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: I keep telling her that Im'm not interesting, which is basically the same thing, and my friends keep telling her that I don't want to date her, but she doesn't get it. I keep ignoring every advance too, and it been going on for a week now.
-grumbles- Stupid freshman...
How long has she been keeping this up?

Shadowy Player

About 2 weeks now.
Ah, then she's just getting started. I say keep up what you're doing. She'll tire out eventually. Trust me :3

Shadowy Player

I really hope you're right. -sighs- I can't take this for the rest of the school year...
*huggles* Don't worry, she'll stop eventually :3 Just don't be rude to her, okay? I know it's tough going through this, but rejection hurts, especially harsh rejection.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hall meeting. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))

@Adell: ((Would you believe I got the male equivalent of that complaint from a guy several years older than me?))

Shadowy Player

-huggles back- That's the thing though. I'm trying to be nice about it. Like I said, I don't want to break her heart, but if it comes down to it, I might have to...
@ Dante: So that's where you were! How'd it go?

@ Adell: Just remember...she's still a person :<

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((Speedily, but boringly.))

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: I know. -nods- That's why I'm trying to do this nicely. If I didn't remember that, I would have told her some nasty words straight to her face. -.-;; Which is unlike something I would do anyway...
@ Dante: Thank goodness it ended quickly, then. Anything good? x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces