Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

@ Dante: I nearly fell and busted my behind four times DX Today was the first time I decided to walk the entire way to school (I usually walk half and take the bus the rest of the way) and while it was refreshing, I forgot about the snowy/icy obstacles. Just up the block from school I slipped, my book flew in the air, and when it crashed into the ground, the corner cracked and papers shot out ; -; And it wouldn't be complete if the wind didn't decide to freakin' blow at that very moment D< I had to make a mad dash to catch everything like a fool. I even saw that the poem you wrote started to fly away (yes, I still carry it around in the very back of my book) and I pounced and snatched it up so quickly! It got soggy, though... ; ^;

@ Shi: *takes a sammich out of her hat and hands it over* :3
o .o Did...Did everyone fly away?

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Osaka: ((Damn, I didn't know ALL of your software was already on the hard drive. When I lost my computer I still had my discs. sad ))

@Pink: ((Oh yeesh. You know, you can always print another copy of that.))
@ Osaka: Yay!

@ Dante: I know, but still...I would have felt bad if I let it fly away like that ; -; The other papers that flew were failed, for-my-eyes-only fanfiction scribbles. I would have DIED if those got out. I nearly had a heart attack this morning.

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

@Dante: It was crap. D:

I got a fail on a lot of the stuff I did for college this term because I no longer had access to Microsoft word (The one where I had to do a crapload of projects at once).
I've been having to re-do them in-between animating.

((What sort of cheese was that?))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((You what?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))

@Osaka: ((They don't put stuff on hold due to technical difficulties?))
@ Dante: Yeah! D: I panicked so bad, I nearly died! I don't think I've ever moved that fast before!

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((How did this happen?))

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

@Kumiko: I failed, because I didn't have time to only do the projects at college (with my programmes being dead and all. Plus my computer altogether had died during the trickier stuff, so I didn't even have access to freeware like Gimp, for design purposes) so a lot of them were rushed because I just had to get every single thing done in time.
My tutors are giving me a second chance to improve the stuff I failed on before they properly submit it, but with the animation at the same time, it's difficult.
A lot of other students failed too, we were given too much to do at once in such a short period of time.

@ Kumiko: I dropped my book when I slipped on the ice D: I-I meant it figuratively! I didn't mean it literally! My heart's just fine :3

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Osaka: ((I hope they fix that in the future.))

@Pink: ((Thank G-d. I just scared the crap out of myself. sweatdrop ))

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

@Kumiko: The only people in my class who didn't fail were doing the main project as a group, and therefore shared different stuff between each other so each individual didn't do everything. Those who were doing the project individually (the majority of the class) were pretty much screwed.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Osaka: ((Then it should be mandatory that this project is done in a group.))

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

@Kumiko: It was that way in previous projects, but this time round it was optional (which is strange, considering we were given much less work in previous projects).
No-one in my class really agrees with each other in terms of ideas, so the majority are doing the project by themselves, other class members only being involved when they need actors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces