Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wistful Witch

BIacksmith
Yay, it's open and I'm slightly late. Haha.
Now we have a place again where we can talk about Sailor Moon stuff.

Better late than never. ninja

Questionable Warlord

OokamixHime

Better late than never. ninja

It appears that the others haven't arrived yet. ninja
How are you, hime-chan?

I'm working on a RP post at the moment. ><

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello everybody!! What a wonderful thread emotion_kirakira

Wistful Witch

BIacksmith

It appears that the others haven't arrived yet. ninja
How are you, hime-chan?

I'm working on a RP post at the moment. ><

I'm sure they'll show up eventually xd

I'm doing good, waiting for a teacher to call me back so she can be one of my references for a job I'm trying to apply to but the school told me to leave a message so they can give it to her but I'm worried they got the number wrong but I don't want to call again to bother the staff at the office that answers calls because this is the third time I've called in the span of 3 days asking for her sweatdrop

I'm currently a little bit loopy from the lack of sleep and I went through some old mp3 players to find songs and I was laughing so much at some of the songs I'd forgotten about. How about you? ninja
marquiri
Hello everybody!! What a wonderful thread emotion_kirakira

Greetings! 4laugh

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
OokamixHime

Your cosplay is very cool and accurate heart

Wistful Witch

marquiri
OokamixHime

redface Thank you so much, your avatar looks devilishly adorable. whee

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
OokamixHime
marquiri
OokamixHime

redface Thank you so much, your avatar looks devilishly adorable. whee

Aww thanks im always cosplaying sailor moon character but this week im trying OC

Wistful Witch

marquiri

Aww thanks im always cosplaying sailor moon character but this week im trying OC

Well it very adorable.
I've seen your cosplays in the arena before 3nodding They're really good. Congrats on placing with your Seiya cosplay by the way!

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
OokamixHime
marquiri

Well it very adorable.
I've seen your cosplays in the arena before 3nodding They're really good. Congrats on placing with your Seiya cosplay by the way!

Ohh thanks a lot!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira im glad you like my cosplays!! and thank you i really appreciate it so much emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
Looks like for now the evil queens are around ninja

Yup, although Endymion was in my dream last night

Except he was a vampire.

I was at some sort of cosplay theme park

And there was some event going on, some sort of like romantic rendezvous.

Anyway, you can sign up as a volunteer, name who you're coplaying as, where you're gonna be, and at what times

there was a school area (where a lot of supernatural stuff was actually happening at cause that's where I had to deal with some vampires. No worries, Endymion was a good vampire)

there was a big pool area

and other places

I got separated from my r/l friend

my purse got stolen

and I could shape shift

in fact, I sooooo totally shapeshifted into Naru (well, Molly version cause I had that Brooklyn accent to boot xD) hoping that I'd come across a Nephyrte to make that horrible day better xD

it was weird

I have weird dreams xD

RavishingRuby

Hey! Glad to here that! Welcome to the thread! Aren't you glad we're open x3

BIacksmith

Isn't this awesomesauce?

I should totally whip us up some img sig banner links so any stalkers who happen to be Sailor Moon fans can find this page easily.

marquiri

Welcome to the thread! I hope you have lots of fun here x3

Charitable Senshi

XonyMudd
totally stoked its finally open.
I have so many..like 9... transformation wands I was saving to give out in here xD

Invisible Pawn

RavishingRuby
XonyMudd
totally stoked its finally open.
I have so many..like 9... transformation wands I was saving to give out in here xD

awesomesauce! I was holding onto mine, but then when they became an alchemy item, I ended up selling all but 2 of them.

I needed the gold.

I had almost earned enough from selling them and the bees to cover the loses from the gold sink and the loyal cards I bought

now I'm maybe 100 mil to 1 bil down from what I was before all of that cause I bought several items. I actually managed to surpass my gold and finally bought one of those sketchbooks I wanted so badly, P's Sketchbook (cause it's purple, and it turns the hair I use for my Saturn into Titain's hair if I use the hair pin instead of Agape's scissors)

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

....Xony dear, can we please switch "weird dreams" because that sounds like an amazing dream xd My dreams always consist of me running from some kind of monster like zombies and such and they're just awful gonk
I'm jealous of people that can have such pleasant anime dreams. I did have a dream with Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter but I'm on the fence about him since I'm not sure if I like him or hate him
marquiri

Ohh thanks a lot!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira im glad you like my cosplays!! and thank you i really appreciate it so much emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Of course 4laugh I'm always happy to see some really nice Sailor themed avatars in the arena. You're very welcome :3 your avatars are really great.

Charitable Senshi

XonyMudd
They're an alchemy item now? I haven't even researched them. TBH, I was happy they even made wands. What can you turn them into?

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
RavishingRuby
XonyMudd
They're an alchemy item now? I haven't even researched them. TBH, I was happy they even made wands. What can you turn them into?
รง

Into bee march item 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas