Welcome to Gaia! ::

On a scale of 1 to 5, how was the rest of your year after the event?

5 (it was wonderful!!) 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 14 ]
4 (as best/perfectly as it possibly could go) 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
3 (neutral... not bad, not good) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 18 ]
2 (ugh, there was so many things I could tell you) 0.096153846153846 9.6% [ 10 ]
1 (I was dragged through the shithole) 0.048076923076923 4.8% [ 5 ]
It was so horrible, there's no number for it... 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 > >> »|

Marshmallow

emotion_ghost I made some champbibis of league characters this is briar, janna, kaisa, soraka, and taliyah emotion_ghost

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Poltergeist Punk

They're very well done, but I don't even know the league in question. Are they legends, monster tamers, sport players..? *totally makes me think of Zelda*

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
chester_the_cat
They're very well done, but I don't even know the league in question. Are they legends, monster tamers, sport players..? *totally makes me think of Zelda*

prolly League of Legends chars
a game x3

Poltergeist Punk

Katal
chester_the_cat

a game x3

Ah, I saw the Arcane episodes, and the music video (love the band)..have not played the game. Animal Crossing and Pokemon here.

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
chester_the_cat
Katal
chester_the_cat

a game x3

Ah, I saw the Arcane episodes, and the music video (love the band)..have not played the game. Animal Crossing and Pokemon here.

never played League either but i hear of it often enough

aha! another Pokemon nerd. join the club lmao

Perfect Noob

Day # 29
Theme: Challenge from music
Time spent: 33min

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I liked this pose from this music video smile Decided try to do it in my style

Moonlight Healer

Day # 29
Theme: Azalea
Time spent: 30 Minutes

User Image

Comments: I started off with a loose reference and...somehow ended up with this. cat_sweatdrop

Poltergeist Punk

Very nice flower. :3 I like the speckled detail.

I'm sort of caught up. It's taken 4 sick days, and entirely too many hours of procrastination on sleep. I'm ridiculously proud of myself. Pt. 2 Spirit challenge-Day 27!
heart

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

User Image

Day # 30
Theme: Koala
Time spent: 45-60 minutes

User Image

Comments: Koala! biggrin Also holy cow, 30 days into the challenge and still going strong! I'll be honest I had a hard time getting started today but still, I got it done! :3 Rather proud of myself really. smile

User Image

User Image
tell me why i googled "home" for day 4 challenge and google showed me a picture of my home :/

Katal's Prince

Rare

รαҡµ૨α ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ
··················································

User Image

Kumacchiato

crazypieloverangel

WraythRose Darkthorn

xAmalgamationx

ZyriFrost

Sorry for the mass quotes, I wasn't here very long yesterday, out all day working outside today, and I can't remember what Friday was but I didn't even have a chance to look at people's things! Anyway I love all these mandalas! When I was little we lived in a town that was very known for being spiritual. Lot of new-age people, pagans, wiccans, etc there. And the house we lived in had huge mandalas painted on the porch for protection because it was believed the house was haunted (lots of stories on this.. we moved out after 8 months and that house till cannot have people in it long term to this day lol). I like how everyone's always come out different and the patterns are always so unique. It can be doodle-blobs or symbols or pictures they always look so neat!

cassieeeeee

Cassie those LoL are freaking cute. The remind me of little nendoroids!

chester_the_cat

Cheshire if you've caught up this much.. would you uh like to actually join? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You can join as ghost if you're worried about how far you'll continue with it! Our sign up thread is located here, https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25629258! If you are interested! We'd love to see everything you've made! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ogewd

Google always watching! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
··················································
㊦㊚

Poltergeist Punk

X.X ..I'll think about it? I'm on..Day 28 or so now. That's a lot of uploading. I can still upload select pieces I think, but all 20+ would take more then a day.

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Quadropopilous

Day # 30
Theme: Happy Birthday Quad!
Time spent: 32min 51sec 05ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: Happy birthday Quaddy!! Appreciate you <3

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

chester_the_cat

I would love to see what you've drawn ^^ glad you're following along with us!!

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 30
Theme: koala

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items