Welcome to Gaia! ::

On a scale of 1 to 5, how was the rest of your year after the event?

5 (it was wonderful!!) 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 14 ]
4 (as best/perfectly as it possibly could go) 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
3 (neutral... not bad, not good) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 18 ]
2 (ugh, there was so many things I could tell you) 0.096153846153846 9.6% [ 10 ]
1 (I was dragged through the shithole) 0.048076923076923 4.8% [ 5 ]
It was so horrible, there's no number for it... 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
crazypieloverangel
🎨 CREATURE CREATION CHALLENGE 🎨

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
You can name it cuz I have no clue. Thought about Basimon but idk User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and I know it said stage one but baby digimon are just blobs, so i went with Rookie (since yours looks like an Ultimate stage xP)

and since I started this thing i might as well finish it before my motivation decides it's had enough and deserts me

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

User Image

Day # 78
Theme: Arctic Hare
Time spent: 10-15 min

Comments: I love arctic hares. Balls of fluff but there's SO MUCH LEG hidden under there! XD

User Image

User Image

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Katal
crazypieloverangel

User Image
You can name it cuz I have no clue. Thought about Basimon but idk User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and I know it said stage one but baby digimon are just blobs, so i went with Rookie (since yours looks like an Ultimate stage xP)

and since I started this thing i might as well finish it before my motivation decides it's had enough and deserts me

Omg that looks so good Katal!! I know right? I went for Ultimate for the same reason because lol the baby ones are literally all just circles. Thank you so much, I love Basimon!!! heart emotion_kirakira

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
crazypieloverangel
Katal
crazypieloverangel

User Image

Omg that looks so good Katal!! I know right? I went for Ultimate for the same reason because lol the baby ones are literally all just circles. Thank you so much, I love Basimon!!! heart emotion_kirakira

i'm glad you like it ^^
Digimon and Pokemon were my jam as a kid still are. used to design my own a lot haha
forgot how weird digimon designs could be xD and elaborate like omg

my fav Digimon will always be Beelzemon for.... many reasons xD

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Week 11
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
April 13th - April 19th #071- #077

Love the art, guys! As always, it's hard to pick just one. XD You all have such good/fun ideas. Congrats on passing Day 75 of the event!

chester_the_cat
Day: 61
Theme: Flamingo
time: 30 min.
User Image

ChiiDoLLx

Day 017
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part 1
Time spent:
User Image
Comments:

CooperationIsKey
Day # 77
Theme: Shark
Time spent: 20-30 min
Comments: Baaaby shark doo doo doo-doo doo-doo...

crazypieloverangel
Day # 72
Theme: Strawberry
Time spent: 38min 55sec 00ms
Comments:

Kittenflavored
Day # 071
Theme: none
Time spent: 28ish minutes
User ImageUser Image
Comments: in 2016 I made an album on Facebook and did a character(oc) every day for ...idk how many days, but the last post was done in September that year so I wanna say at least 250 ocs.
This was Pradeep's original design(left, 2016) vs the new, current design(right, 2024). I honestly hate the original. It gives One Piece :/

Kumacchiato
Day # 76
Theme: red panda
User Image

Quadropopilous
รαҡµ૨α ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ
··················································

User Image
Day # 075
Theme: Eucalyptus
Time spent: 1hr
User Image
Comments: Mal said they liked my pixel art a bit back! Been a while since I've done any. And I've been watching scenery quick paints and tutorials in-between work lately. 10 colors
··················································
㊦㊚

sdrawkcab

Day: Day 75
        Theme: Squirrel
        Time spent: 12 mins
        User Image
        Comments: Pachirisu, Pokémon

True Karma
Day # 74
Theme: Ghost
User Image
Comments:

WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 75
Theme: Eucalyptus
Time spent: ~1 hour
User Image
Comments: So the gouache paint left in the palette after the last time messing around looked very similar in colour to Eucalyptus leaves so ta-dah! lol

xAmalgamationx
Day # 39
Theme: emotion_ghost
Time spent: 30ish min

ZyriFrost
Day # 72
Theme: peacock
Time spent:30min

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day # 78
Theme: Spirit Challenge part II
Time spent: ~35mins

User Image

Comments:
sdrawkcab

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
chester_the_cat
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 77
Theme: Spirit Challenge part I
Time spent: 45-55mins

User Image

Comments: So the 3rd evolution called Caoránach!
I know others will draw I & II, but here are their names if it matters? I= Péist, II= Nathair lol

It's a Dark/Poison, although I & II are Dark/Water!

The Great wyrm Caoránach, it's poison leaves the ground barren & dead & it comes out of deep holes in the ground & sleeps underwater in deep dark lake bottoms!

edit: the gold squiggley bits are errr celtic designs. I tried & them went feck it I'm off to bed *squiggle squiggle squiggle*

It's intimidating. o.o; Like, the whole thing. I can see why it took so long.

Thank you emotion_dowant Excellent, I like intimidating as a description!

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
        Day: 78
        Theme: SC: Creature Creation pt 2

User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Comments:
        Kuma; I love the idea of your ghost plant branches. I figure this is the cute form that lures you in before you know better. (with a hint of leaf forehead jewel of maybe psychic hint?). Figure the flowers (oleander) can wilt or shrink to buds in the 2nd evo.

Wrayth; Your scary dragon is cool. I googled the 1st stage name you gave and saw that it's worm/dragon. So i went with the literal worm form. And then also swirled the knots for sake of time. XD;

Quad; I'd drawn most of the other sketches before this one so warming up really did wonders. XD I love what I drew so much. Of course, your fairy cat is cute too. XD; I figure that most cat pokemon lines follow the same pattern: have an upright cat first (eg Meowth) and then the more catlike form (Persian). Soooo this was gonna have arms, but I drew this blob and loved it. XD; also, that wide foot is a nod to how this pokemon is an amorphous blob still in this form too. <.< >.>

Chester; I figure this tiny, squat lcreature has room to grow into your lanky 3rd stage. o wo

Pie; Welllll you said Digimon. XD; And the first stages are all such little balls and I also needed to cut down my drawing time. XD;

Zyri; I picked just one for sake of time. This is a little spitfire of a guy who is all hiss and growls but no one takes him seriously cuz he's round and soft (he'll show them when he gets to evolve!)

Chii; I started off with rubber duck with dragon head. I was thinking of it as a little ugly duckling that you don't expect to turn into something so pretty. I then added in details to make sure they looked related and, when done, realized all I did was draw a nubbier version of the 3rd stage. Added too many details back in. XD;;; Oh well.

And Katal, sorry, but I had to cut corners somewhere. @ .@ I don't have the time today > <

I will reply to Chii and wrayth tomorrow c:

Kumacchiato

WraythRose Darkthorn

Quadropopilous
        chester_the_cat

crazypieloverangel

ZyriFrost

ChiiDoLLx

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
sdrawkcab

User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Comments:
        Kuma; I love the idea of your ghost plant branches. I figure this is the cute form that lures you in before you know better. (with a hint of leaf forehead jewel of maybe psychic hint?). Figure the flowers (oleander) can wilt or shrink to buds in the 2nd evo.

Wrayth; Your scary dragon is cool. I googled the 1st stage name you gave and saw that it's worm/dragon. So i went with the literal worm form. And then also swirled the knots for sake of time. XD;

Quad; I'd drawn most of the other sketches before this one so warming up really did wonders. XD I love what I drew so much. Of course, your fairy cat is cute too. XD; I figure that most cat pokemon lines follow the same pattern: have an upright cat first (eg Meowth) and then the more catlike form (Persian). Soooo this was gonna have arms, but I drew this blob and loved it. XD; also, that wide foot is a nod to how this pokemon is an amorphous blob still in this form too. <.< >.>

Chester; I figure this tiny, squat lcreature has room to grow into your lanky 3rd stage. o wo

Pie; Welllll you said Digimon. XD; And the first stages are all such little balls and I also needed to cut down my drawing time. XD;

Zyri; I picked just one for sake of time. This is a little spitfire of a guy who is all hiss and growls but no one takes him seriously cuz he's round and soft (he'll show them when he gets to evolve!)

Chii; I started off with rubber duck with dragon head. I was thinking of it as a little ugly duckling that you don't expect to turn into something so pretty. I then added in details to make sure they looked related and, when done, realized all I did was draw a nubbier version of the 3rd stage. Added too many details back in. XD;;; Oh well.

And Katal, sorry, but I had to cut corners somewhere. @ .@ I don't have the time today > <

Kumacchiato

WraythRose Darkthorn

Quadropopilous
        chester_the_cat

crazypieloverangel

ZyriFrost

ChiiDoLLx

oh that's totally ok. i'm not even an official event challenger so no worries xD
i just had to do this challenge cuz if i didn't, i wouldn't be drawing for another god knows how long Dx
i needed to do this gonk

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Katal
crazypieloverangel
Katal
crazypieloverangel

User Image

i'm glad you like it ^^
Digimon and Pokemon were my jam as a kid still are. used to design my own a lot haha

I agree!! Digimon designs can be over the top and crazy, but also super cool XD Looking at all the ultimate evos was like a blast from the past.

Beezemon's design is so cool!!! Also really reminds me of FF in a way XD I always enjoyed Angewoman and Angemon but when I was younger, my reaction to them was something along the lines of, "they just look like people" bahahaha. I think the surprise of little animal to angels was really funny and unexpected, and the build up of course. I don't even want to think about how many Greymon evos there are now lol

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

sdrawkcab

User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Comments:

Kumacchiato

WraythRose Darkthorn

Quadropopilous
        chester_the_cat

crazypieloverangel

ZyriFrost

ChiiDoLLx

Aw I love these!!! And yes, Digimon blob ftw XD

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
crazypieloverangel
Katal
crazypieloverangel
Katal
crazypieloverangel

User Image

i'm glad you like it ^^

I agree!! Digimon designs can be over the top and crazy, but also super cool XD Looking at all the ultimate evos was like a blast from the past.

Beezemon's design is so cool!!! Also really reminds me of FF in a way XD I always enjoyed Angewoman and Angemon but when I was younger, my reaction to them was something along the lines of, "they just look like people" bahahaha. I think the surprise of little animal to angels was really funny and unexpected, and the build up of course. I don't even want to think about how many Greymon evos there are now lol

it's the fur-collared jacket and belts 3nodding
i liked Angemon and Angewomon too.
oh lord there's lots lol

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 78
Theme: Spirit Challenge part 2
sdrawkcab

User Image

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

sdrawkcab

Day # 78
Theme: Spirit Challenge
Time spent: 31min 26sec 19ms

Comments: For all birds, breaking out of one's shell is a rite of life and for this baby there is no exception. It's still figuring it out

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Katal
it's the fur-collared jacket and belts 3nodding
i liked Angemon and Angewomon too.
oh lord there's lots lol

Yesss exactly XD kinda reminds me of Squall lol

Oh I know! All the evos of Greymon are insane XD This makes me want to watch the beginning of Digimon again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff