Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
rawfie
Ugh, I am frustrated with Pokemon Violet. I have hatched like 500 eggs so far to try and get a shiny hisuian zorua. I think I used my luck up the first round I did; I got a shiny regular zorua because I didn't know that it needed an everstone to keep the hisuian form. emotion_facepalm

Sorry if this is off topic; I will edit this if needed. sweatdrop

@ .@ That is a lot of patience. The only game I've shiny hunted in has been Arceus since shiny hunting was so easy. (Aside from pokemon go, where it's even easier to shiny hunt on community days)
I hope one hatches soon. o: That's such a pretty shiny

Kawaii Otaku

Day # 16 emotion_ghost
Theme: Sweet love
Time spent: 2 hr

User Image

Comments:

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Day # 16
Theme: Rat
Time spent: 37m

User Image

Comments: Rat king, but taken literally razz

Moonlight Healer

Day # 6
Theme: Confidence
Time spent: About 35 Minutes

User Image

Comments: Kat is just full of confidence!

...Okay, maybe half full...

Moonlight Healer

Day # 7
Theme: Worm Moon
Time spent: About 40 Minutes

User Image

Comments: IT'S AN ALASKAN BULL MOON WORM

Spoiler'd for worm

Manly Man-Lover

sdrawkcab

@ .@ That is a lot of patience. The only game I've shiny hunted in has been Arceus since shiny hunting was so easy. (Aside from pokemon go, where it's even easier to shiny hunt on community days)
I hope one hatches soon. o: That's such a pretty shiny
Thanks! I didn't get Arceus because of the catching mechanics; so I've never had a hisuain zorua before.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 17
Theme: st patricks day
User Image

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

sdrawkcab
True Karma
I can certainly think through music and I know that's not a normal thing. I can think through some TV but if I care... I don't want to play it while I have other things going on. Sometimes I type while someone is talking to me and i think... I shouldn't do that. It comes off as hella rude but <.< they came up to me while I was typing...
Yep Yep, anything for you girl ~.<
We need to find a way to play Pokémon together XD not that I need to traumatize you with my play style haha

Yeah you know I hate drawing a side profile x.x I never do that ish. So... of course I do the hard to draw things for my boi ^^;

Oh do you know a lot of people who can't think with music on? Hahaha I also can usually keep typing something and listen to what someone else is saying. I've had times lately where I can't, tho, and can only do one at a time. Sadness
Ooooo playing pokemon together would be fun but XD ...what is your playstyle? I'd like to know my trauma
And you did done good. o wo

Yeah my mom is like that, her brain wants to listen to the music. It's my default brain setting to have music on so I need to be able to do everything with it playing.
I don't know... I feel like I would need to live stream first and you can judge me XD;;
Thanks ^^

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Quadropopilous
㊦㊚

Leithern

I really like the mood in the piece of your girl laying out with the black fading aorund it. It seems kind of sad when it's in black and white like that.

True Karma

Your boi to sdraw is simple and sweet but what always gets me are the color palettes you pick. They end up so soft and cohesive and I wanna know how you're picking colors 'cause I suck balls at it lol.

sdrawkcab

And your shading. I need to learn Karma's palettes and your shading. If you have any tips/tricks I will take them!

🈂️🈶

I sometimes don't get quote alerts when you send towers O: All the same I think I sent you all the goodies on this topic ^^;

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Day 17 Moon, Ghost
Moon Pancakes? I don't know
User Image

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Leithern
Day # 16
Time spent: 37m

User Image

Comments: Rat king, but taken literally razz

Great movement in this cape flip, a lot of character in the drawing ^^

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

crazypieloverangel
Day # 16
Theme: Personify An Element
Time spent: 1hr04min35sec40ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: Wanted to try with some color today! 3nodding

Gurl you went down to the seconds on this, what the heck haha

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

sdrawkcab
        Day: 16
        Theme: Lemon

User Image

This is so cute, also so mart to use the shading color and floor that color to contrast from the lemons ^^

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 16
Time spent: 30mins

User Image

Comments: New character to the other un-named (I think) Mice? lol

Holy strong boi O: so much muscles @.@

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

OtakuKat
Kumacchiato
Day # 13
Theme: clams
User Image

These are ADORABLE! I especially love Shellder's expression. cat_4laugh

This is so darn good, the lines, the expression... such a good drawing day. That Shellder is so complex if I did it... it would be a line bomb but you made it very clear and simplistic in it's complexity. Good job-oooo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff