Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katal's Prince

Rare

∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ
··················································

faery nuff

Nah don't say that! Although that one be looking like einstein reading that book. emo

㊦㊚

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

faery nuff

Nah don't say that! Although that one be looking like einstein reading that book. emo

㊦㊚

lol he is a bit crazy-mustachy.
I tried to put his beard coming out of the bottom of the book but it looked a bit rude!

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Quadropopilous

Kuma, that Miku gnome is too much. Where do you come up with this stuff? rofl

idk.... i was struggling with the prompt choices and saw someone posting pics of their new miku doll on insta rofl

im really hoping someone sees it and decides to make a whole business selling anime garden gnomes. id buy them so fast. T^T

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 48
Theme: deer

User Image

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
Day # 48
Theme: Deer
Time spent: 1h30

User Image

Comments: looking forward to colouring this one in when I get some time.

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

puuur

I like the geometric background on your croc! And yeah, ghost, easy, whatever! This event should cater to you and challenge you as needed. :XP:

crazypieloverangel
I saw your song post and though, look at Pie getting all sad and into it.. then you post vampire succy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I haven't listened to a sad song in a while. I'm a little avoidant since I'm off my anti-anxiety/depression meds and things are still a little wonky as I re-regulate. I hope to listen to it soon!

luvlee_x

You are just busting EVERYTHING out right now! That thing looks like a fire chocobo and that worm is gonna be a battle. It's super huge. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh! don't forget to spoiler that worm. While Chii isn't on as frequent we'll still keep the courtesy going! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't think much of the quiver item. But now that you've drawn it I really like it lol. I see the item wearables come in a lot of color variants but nothing of male wear.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leithern

Also drawing a sucky-sucky girl. I want to see more of your outfits though! I don't get to see them when you only do busts and you make such good outfits User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

㊦㊚

Aww, thank yooouuu ;3; I was just so tired last night, I couldn't bring myself to do more than a bust! It's probably gonna be that way for a while longer, too, because the new job is not as organized as I'd hoped. :c

Kawaii Otaku

Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

luvlee_x

You are just busting EVERYTHING out right now! That thing looks like a fire chocobo and that worm is gonna be a battle. It's super huge. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh! don't forget to spoiler that worm. While Chii isn't on as frequent we'll still keep the courtesy going! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't think much of the quiver item. But now that you've drawn it I really like it lol. I see the item wearables come in a lot of color variants but nothing of male wear.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
㊦㊚

Just trying to catch up lol, lots to do and only drawing bits late in the evening
Gosh darn it, I even told myself that as I was posting it last night and it still flew over my head. Thank you for reminding me.
If I find any other I like I might keep that idea going. Since there's so many choices.

Katal's Prince

Rare

∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

Leithern

Aww.. well I hope this place at least works out better than the last place. That was a true nightmare for you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

㊦㊚

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day # 48
Theme: April Showers
Time spent: ~45mins

User Image

Comments: ...so april showers, was a lovely whiplash of sunny, drizzle, shower, downpour & a bit of hailstones last week! lol

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

WraythRose Darkthorn

Oh wow I didn't know about keening. But this also sounds like in general Banshee's weren't there to kill you. I guess another make something evil gone horror story forever trend. She is spokey though especially with that sketchy pencil. What's in her hands? Do I even want to know?

㊦㊚

the story goes that you see a woman washing bloody clothes in the local stream/pond etc (with how big some of the potholes get..perhaps potholes too! lol ) & then as she wails you realize with horror that it's your clothes she's washing....and she just foretold your death.
She didn't kill you in any way though.

Kawaii Otaku

Day # 47 emotion_ghost
Theme:
Time spent: 1hr 45min

User Image

Comments:

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Day # 48
Theme: Pencil
Time spent: 30m

User Image

Comments: p e n c i l s

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Day 48 Deer, Ghost
he is a very feme deer haha
User Image

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

True Karma

Drawing full cheeb bodies! You must have been in the mood. I did weirdbird in the ghostly green color template though and I feel that was a success and well balanced. Yours is definitely next when I figure out what the hell I'm doing lol

㊦㊚

Yeah I run into time at weird moments... this was on of those times

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Kumacchiato

Day # 48
Theme: Request - Kuma
Time spent: 41min35sec61ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I also happen to love being annoying lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces