What do I use to purchase items in Heralds of Chaos?
You use Essence to make purchases in Heralds of Chaos. You get Essence from battles. You can see your total Essence at the top of the screen. The amount is shown to the right of the diamond.

User Image

Where do I go to purchase items in Heralds of Chaos?
Click on the SHOP button at the top of the screen to go to the online Shop.

What can I buy in the Shop?
Currently you can make one of two purchases, Units or Armies:

For Units you can currently purchase one of three Heralds:

User Image

Please note: You can ONLY buy a particular Herald if you do not already possess one (i.e.: You can not buy duplicates through the store, although it is possible you may earn them through packs and/or bonus cards at the end of a match!).

Also remember that if you add another Herald to your deck it will become a Hero. A Hero retains all the functions and abilities of the Herald, but being out of Faction it will cost you a minimum of 20% more Mana to use.

For Armies you can visit the Shop to buy booster packs

Booster packs may be purchased with essence or Cash. There are three booster packs available for essence and two for Cash.

Essence packs:
1) Bronze (1000 essence): Your most basic pack that contains commons with a chance of an uncommon and a tiny chance at a rare or higher.
2) Silver (5000 essence): Your midrange pack that contains commons, uncommons and a small chance of a rare or higher.
3) Gold (15000 essence): Your best pack for essence that contains commons, uncommons and a good chance at a rare or higher.

Cash packs:
1) Iona's Reserves (300 Chaos Cash) - Contains a common, three uncommons and one guaranteed rare or better.
2) Iona's Elite Reserves (1000 Chaos Cash) - Contains a common, three uncommons, two rares and one epic or better.

Once you have bought a booster pack you will open it and see each of the units you have just purchased. You may scroll back and forth by using the Back or Next button to examine each card. Use the Army button at the top of the screen to insert these new units into your Army.

User Image