Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did you like or hate the finale of HIMYM?

Like 0.042553191489362 4.3% [ 2 ]
Hate 0.51063829787234 51.1% [ 24 ]
Love 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 4 ]
Whatever 0.1063829787234 10.6% [ 5 ]
Gold!!!!!!!! 0.25531914893617 25.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 >

8,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Did you like or hate the finale?

Invisible Genius

27,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I hated it with a burning passion.

Magical Girl

captain PeperHook

THIS.
I may adopt the alternate finale as canon. Cause my friends and I already agreed that the final hour of HIMYM never happened.

Invisible Genius

27,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
pink_mist
captain PeperHook

THIS.
I may adopt the alternate finale as canon. Cause my friends and I already agreed that the final hour of HIMYM never happened.

AMEN. Seriously, they succeded to ruin the whole series in my eyes. kinda wish I had something to erase that hour of my mind.

Magical Girl

captain PeperHook
AMEN. Seriously, they succeded to ruin the whole series in my eyes. kinda wish I had something to erase that hour of my mind.

It's because of the ending that I'm pretty skeptical about 'How I met your Dad'. Seriously, they should have just ended it with Ted meeting the Mother on the platform.

8,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
pink_mist
captain PeperHook

It's because of the ending that I'm pretty skeptical about 'How I met your Dad'. Seriously, they should have just ended it with Ted meeting the Mother on the platform.

I hate how they just HAD to go back to Robin. Like really? Robin was a great character in the beginning, but by Season 7, she just sucked. And it made it seem like the Mother wasn't important and Robin was it all along.
lotus_shan
pink_mist
captain PeperHook

I hate how they just HAD to go back to Robin. Like really? Robin was a great character in the beginning, but by Season 7, she just sucked. And it made it seem like the Mother wasn't important and Robin was it all along.
Yeah that was a big issue for me when watching the finale. They spent so long building up how important the mother was, and it seemed like throughout the show, Tedd needed to learn to get over Robin in order to be happy. But then...ends up with Robin.

8,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
a100lesserfaces

Yeah that was a big issue for me when watching the finale. They spent so long building up how important the mother was, and it seemed like throughout the show, Tedd needed to learn to get over Robin in order to be happy. But then...ends up with Robin.

Oh my gosh, EXACTLY! He starts a family, over Robin! Yay! NOT! They kept emphasizing that they would not be together, and what the hell happens? THEY GET TOGETHER!

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100
Its was sad, irritating and annoying how they can just ruin a great show gonk

Invisible Genius

27,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
a100lesserfaces
lotus_shan
pink_mist
captain PeperHook

The whole Robin thing isn't what bothers me the most. It's Bays and Thomas' whole planning for the series. This was the ending they planned in SEASON 1. Jeez, don't you see that thanks to YOUR writing, the characters developped and the ending couldn't be the same? I appreciate your integrity and all, but it was just a sad excuse of an ending.

And the death of the Mother? This is NOT the good way to deal with the death of a character. Learn something from Dawson's Creek finale.

Invisible Genius

27,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
pink_mist
captain PeperHook

I don't plan to see it at all.

8,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
captain PeperHook
a100lesserfaces
lotus_shan
pink_mist
captain PeperHook

The whole Robin thing isn't what bothers me the most. It's Bays and Thomas' whole planning for the series. This was the ending they planned in SEASON 1. Jeez, don't you see that thanks to YOUR writing, the characters developped and the ending couldn't be the same? I appreciate your integrity and all, but it was just a sad excuse of an ending.

And the death of the Mother? This is NOT the good way to deal with the death of a character. Learn something from Dawson's Creek finale.

They do have an alternate ending which hopefully will be better. But of course, they're just trying to get us to buy the DVD, knowing so many people detested the finale.

Invisible Genius

27,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
lotus_shan
captain PeperHook
a100lesserfaces
lotus_shan
pink_mist
captain PeperHook

They do have an alternate ending which hopefully will be better. But of course, they're just trying to get us to buy the DVD, knowing so many people detested the finale.

Yeah, feels like a consolation prize. Basically their tweets announcing the alternate ending sounded like "Hey guys, we know you're upset, too bad for you cause we don't think we screwed up. So, buy the DVD and you'll get a different editing that you can find for free on youtube!"

Explorer

gurl, ive have yet to watch the finale.

8,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
VaniIla Coke
gurl, ive have yet to watch the finale.

Save yourself!!!! Don't!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items