Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

7,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
i'm on spring break dramallama 3nodding blaugh ! Because of this i'm on a TV watching spree i need some shows to watch that contain LGBTQ character (if not that's ok too)! i just need something totally awesome to watch. Something that will make me jump up with joy.... idk i need some excitement in my life xp any suggestions will be very appreciated dramallama

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image y σ ! xт σ и ɢ z н xx{ is speaking to you }

Bomb Girls because Betty McRae should be everyone's hero.

Beware, it's only two seasons -- one short, one long -- and the movie, Facing the Enemy, just aired on Canadian television last night. It'll be showing on the REELZChannel May 27 in the United States. I don't know about everywhere else though.

You will fall in love with her. Guarantee it. Kate Andrews, while not specifically LGBTQ -- you'll have to watch to understand why -- can be a hit or miss with most but should be a hit because she has the most dynamic character development and radical change by the time it's all over.

Seriously, hop on the band wagon because it's something you don't wanna miss!

Romantic Genius

7,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Tongzhi

Bomb Girls because Betty McRae should be everyone's hero.

Beware, it's only two seasons -- one short, one long -- and the movie, Facing the Enemy, just aired on Canadian television last night. It'll be showing on the REELZChannel May 27 in the United States. I don't know about everywhere else though.

You will fall in love with her. Guarantee it. Kate Andrews, while not specifically LGBTQ -- you'll have to watch to understand why -- can be a hit or miss with most but should be a hit because she has the most dynamic character development and radical change by the time it's all over.

Seriously, hop on the band wagon because it's something you don't wanna miss!

Thanks for that awesome suggestion!!!!! sadly I've already seen both seasons of bomb girls and i'm currently waiting to get a hold of the movie but i agree 100% with you Betty is most definitely my hero wink

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
desiree80

I don't think I've ever screamed so loud in my life. I feel like nobody on Gaia knows what Bomb Girls is, why it's so good, and why it's so important both as a historical drama and a show centered around women who aren't stereotyped.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Buffy had one. Xena, too.
There's currently one on the Walking Dead.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Girls or Orphan Black, also agree with the Bomb Girls post. I need to catch up on it, I'm excited to.

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
sabuuurna f a g g o t

It's a trick. A dirty, rotten trick, I tell you! Everything they've been building up to is wasted. sad

Romantic Genius

7,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Tongzhi
sabuuurna f a g g o t

It's a trick. A dirty, rotten trick, I tell you! Everything they've been building up to is wasted. sad

Preach it!!!!! i felt the same way! crying crying
Try watching n**/Tuck, there's a lot of those characters. It can get pretty wrecked though.

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
desiree80

As soon as it was announced that Michael MacLennan had left the movie, I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't want to believe it because it was a second chance for Bomb Girls (more like a third chance, really) to be on our screens again.

I'm just hoping all the fan outrage and protesting for a second and third movie on 1944 and 1945 will make Shaw Media's pockets itch with all that potential for extra profit because I must see an ending in sight for McAndrews.

Romantic Genius

7,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The Governor of Woodbury
Buffy had one. Xena, too.
There's currently one on the Walking Dead.

ON THE WALKING DEAD?! wahmbulance awesome thanks for the heads up!

Romantic Genius

7,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
vin the fanatic
Try watching n**/Tuck, there's a lot of those characters. It can get pretty wrecked though.

You know i heard about that show! i think it's on Netflix. i'll look into it thanks so much for the suggestion!

Romantic Genius

7,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
sabuuurna f a g g o t
Girls or Orphan Black, also agree with the Bomb Girls post. I need to catch up on it, I'm excited to.

girls? tell me more about this show if you wish lol and yesssss orphan black is top notch!

Demonic Regular

7,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bookworm 100
There's always Grey's Anatomy if you're in for 10 seasons. Queer characters don't really come in until somewhere between season 3 and 5. I don't remember exactly where the queer starts; it's been a while since I saw the first few seasons.

Wintry Avenger

Lost Girl. SO good. Queer as Folk. The L Word.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff