5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Chipp__Zanuff92
ReiDuck
Chipp__Zanuff92
ReiDuck
Just ignore, and count the years until you're out of there.

This is more suited for the Life Issues, by the way.
I have awhile becuase, I am only 12.

Only 12?

Be strong, kid. It'll get worse from here on out until around 15-17, at which it'll improve steadily. At least, that's the case with most people.
I will look forward to that, intil everything is resoulved.
just remember this is not your fault. with luck one of the angry adults will move out. they will have to if neighbors call the cops.
Jaithien
on top of this your mom drinks? maybe thats what all the fighting is about. whose house is it anyway? your mom's or the lady's?
Yes my mom drinks, Now we ran into some problems we got kicked out of my old house when I was 7, then I left for two years to live with my grandma as my Mom and brother lived in a car. Then after a while they wne to live with a the lady. Then the lady got kicked out also. So they split the house rent and the down payment then I moved back with my mom. Then years passed and the lady is a very messy lady. And my mom gets sick of it and then it started this fight.
Jaithien
Chipp__Zanuff92
ReiDuck
Chipp__Zanuff92
ReiDuck
Just ignore, and count the years until you're out of there.

This is more suited for the Life Issues, by the way.
I have awhile becuase, I am only 12.

Only 12?

Be strong, kid. It'll get worse from here on out until around 15-17, at which it'll improve steadily. At least, that's the case with most people.
I will look forward to that, intil everything is resoulved.
just remember this is not your fault. with luck one of the angry adults will move out. they will have to if neighbors call the cops.
I can't call the cops! My mommy already went to jail!
If you feel comfortable talking to her about it, definitely wait until morning or afternoon to bring it up, and probably not in front of other people. Or, writing in a journal or talking to a sibling who feels the same way or a good friend with a sympathetic ear may be good so you don't get emotionally blown out by it. Otherwise, I'd just try to ignore it and hope for the best. Good luck with everything! heart
firesnatcher
If you feel comfortable talking to her about it, definitely wait until morning or afternoon to bring it up, and probably not in front of other people. Or, writing in a journal or talking to a sibling who feels the same way or a good friend with a sympathetic ear may be good so you don't get emotionally blown out by it. Otherwise, I'd just try to ignore it and hope for the best. Good luck with everything! heart
Yes, I am going to talk to my best friend about this. tomorrow at school.
Though luck kid'o. I had the same sort of raw deal except all the fighting was my mother and me...oh yeah..still is. I'm 22 and she still has the balls to slap me for any little thing. It's just something you gotta grow an APATHY for. It's there, yes. It's crappy, true. And it's most likely not going to stop...unfortunatly. Try what I do. Keep reminding yourself: "No matter how bad this seems. Someone has it ALOT worse than me." And i'm not talking picture starving kid's in some far off third world country either. I'm talking the girl down the street who's sextually abused by her step dad. Or the boy who sleeps out in his car because of all the verbal abuse from his folks. Heck. If you're not being hit or anything count your blessings sweetheart. And if you are, call someone for help. It's never ok to hit someone who doesn't deserve it. right? THE END
man that sucks.ive been in a simular situation ,although not exactly,all i can say is stay strong,silent unless talked too and hope for the best.but thats just me^__^i sincerly hope things get better for you
well life pretty much sucks if you dont like the people taking care you or anything like that plus you about 6 years till you can get away from it all so maybe if you found some way to sleep for 6 years that wouldnt suck so bad smile

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Chipp__Zanuff92
Jaithien
on top of this your mom drinks? maybe thats what all the fighting is about. whose house is it anyway? your mom's or the lady's?
Yes my mom drinks, Now we ran into some problems we got kicked out of my old house when I was 7, then I left for two years to live with my grandma as my Mom and brother lived in a car. Then after a while they wne to live with a the lady. Then the lady got kicked out also. So they split the house rent and the down payment then I moved back with my mom. Then years passed and the lady is a very messy lady. And my mom gets sick of it and then it started this fight.
ahh gotta love messy ladies.. its not easy living with someone who's chonicly messy i know.

and i didn't mean you should call the cops... i mean the neighbors might if the yelling goes on. didn't mean to scare ya.
TomokazuExtreme
Though luck kid'o. I had the same sort of raw deal except all the fighting was my mother and me...oh yeah..still is. I'm 22 and she still has the balls to slap me for any little thing. It's just something you gotta grow an APATHY for. It's there, yes. It's crappy, true. And it's most likely not going to stop...unfortunatly. Try what I do. Keep reminding yourself: "No matter how bad this seems. Someone has it ALOT worse than me." And i'm not talking picture starving kid's in some far off third world country either. I'm talking the girl down the street who's sextually abused by her step dad. Or the boy who sleeps out in his car because of all the verbal abuse from his folks. Heck. If you're not being hit or anything count your blessings sweetheart. And if you are, call someone for help. It's never ok to hit someone who doesn't deserve it. right? THE END
Me abused? Maybe, I am in a way, but I know to live with that saying.
Well my brother just came in here and told me to lock my door. gonk Scary thought.
Chipp__Zanuff92
Well my brother just came in here and told me to lock my door. gonk Scary thought.

I sincerely hope your conditions improve.
Energy Riot
Chipp__Zanuff92

I sincerely hope your conditions improve.
Thanks, I love having teddy bears, you can hug them.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Chipp__Zanuff92
TomokazuExtreme
Me abused? Maybe, I am in a way, but I know to live with that saying.
it is kind of abuse. neglect is abuse. adults fight yeah but you shouldn't have to see childish s**t like that happen. the problem with chronicly messy people is they tend to get very defensive about it and act like they don't have a problem. same with drinkers. this is a very bad arrangment sadly there isn't much you as a kid can do. the grown ups need to get themselves help. one has grow up and clean up the other has to grow up and stop drinking. neither will do it untill they admit they have a proble, i see two possible outcomes. this will get worse, or they will see their own problems and take steps to fix them. since you are almost a teenager there are two options for you you can join ala-tot which is for kids 12 and under who's parents drink... or you can join ala-teen for 13 and up. its a support group they can help you more then we can. i'll get links in a few minutes.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
here ya go.
http://www.midsouthal-anon.com/
i hope this helps its the only link i found.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff