Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Show your support for The Avengers movie!

To go along with the Avengers Movie, they have also released a new "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie trailer yesterday! ^-^ Even to connect the strands, Marvel had recently made a comic series, "The Avenging Spider-Man"!

Although it is May the 4th~ we know what most are thinking of, either the Star Wars reference or The Avengers movie. Also with the inclusion Bronies and Pegasisters, but that's more so an everyday topic. 3nodding Make sure not to forget your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

What do you support?

More information to come from both The Amazing Spider-Man movie and game.

Courtesy, Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

May 3rd Trailer

Watch the new 4 Minute Preview!

See him in action July 3rd!

The Amazing Spider-Man Game Walkthrough
AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart whee whee whee whee whee

omg IS THAT LIZARD MAN?

Malevolent Raider

There no way that if obi-one kinobi went agenst spider-man the spiderman would win.Obis got the force and spider mans only got web so i think that star wars kicks the advengers a** >:3
cool

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
YouKn0wYouWantThis
AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart whee whee whee whee whee

omg IS THAT LIZARD MAN?

Very lol. ^-^ It is the Lizard. 3nodding =D sweatdrop He's the main villain in the new movie. ^-^

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
thenight_elf44
There no way that if obi-one kinobi went agenst spider-man the spiderman would win.Obis got the force and spider mans only got web so i think that star wars kicks the advengers a** >:3
cool

When Spider-sense tingles you know something is going down. 3nodding

Also, if by that time, since Star Wars is quite futuristic, you would think that Spider-Man would also get accustomed to the area and technology to fight on equal footing. Also~ have you met Spider-Man 2099? He can glide, use Talon Strikes and Accelerated Decoy? Even able to create an Accelerated Pulsar that uses force, centripetal force, to attract enemies and send them flying away! cool Also, he wielded Thor's hammer in the future becoming immortal for years until Thor finally returned to Earth. cool

I'm not against Star Wars or My Little Pony either, just that I support Marvel a lot. sweatdrop ^-^

Thirteenth Browser

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
wtf. D: That's not spiderman..

Malevolent Raider

Dstdnt
thenight_elf44
cool

Also, if by that time, since Star Wars is quite futuristic, you would think that Spider-Man would also get accustomed to the area and technology to fight on equal footing. Also~ have you met Spider-Man 2099? He can glide, use Talon Strikes and Accelerated Decoy? Even able to create an Accelerated Pulsar that uses force, centripetal force, to attract enemies and send them flying away! cool Also, he wielded Thor's hammer in the future becoming immortal for years until Thor finally returned to Earth. cool

I'm not against Star Wars or My Little Pony either, just that I support Marvel a lot. sweatdrop ^-^

just making a point XD

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Ackel Samau

xd Even though the actors are completely new, the story is by far the closest to the comics, just focusing more so on the connection of animal human hybridization, and also that the costume was redesigned, but nonetheless, in essence, the story is what matters the most, which brings along the action, etc. The costume is the only thing, but at least it isn't too off, just with new designs, but same coloration, and they do bring back web shooters, how Spider-Man actually shot webbing from his wrists.

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
thenight_elf44
Dstdnt
thenight_elf44
cool

just making a point XD

As did I. cool ^-^

Thirteenth Browser

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dstdnt
Ackel Samau

xd Even though the actors are completely new, the story is by far the closest to the comics, just focusing more so on the connection of animal human hybridization, and also that the costume was redesigned, but nonetheless, in essence, the story is what matters the most, which brings along the action, etc. The costume is the only thing, but at least it isn't too off, just with new designs, but same coloration, and they do bring back web shooters, how Spider-Man actually shot webbing from his wrists.
STOP SAYING BIG WORDS. I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE WHOLE THING.. ACTORS ARE CRAP IF THEY AREN'T THE ONES FROM THE 3RD AND 2ND AND FIRST.

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
AWESOME NEW MOVIE I NEED A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Ackel Samau
Dstdnt
Ackel Samau

STOP SAYING BIG WORDS. I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE WHOLE THING.. ACTORS ARE CRAP IF THEY AREN'T THE ONES FROM THE 3RD AND 2ND AND FIRST.

Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Dennis Leary, CAMEO BY STAN LEE, and others~? sweatdrop Also the first was great, just that they went quite off the actual story of Spider-Man, with organic web shooters, then in 2, Doc Ock died, and 3, Gwen was introduced as simply being with Eddie while Peter had known her before Mary Jane even, as well as the New Goblin, along with Harry and Eddie dying? Even the confirmation that the Green Goblin had died for good. sweatdrop While he revives like mad in the comics. XD Also for the 4th movie that they had planned, they were going to have Black Cat, which Anne Hathaway was said to have been casted for, become the female version of the Vulture, the Vulturess? sweatdrop At the end the movie was cancelled due to time constraints, so they went ahead with the reboot. sweatdrop

Thirteenth Browser

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dstdnt
Ackel Samau
Dstdnt
Ackel Samau

Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Dennis Leary, CAMEO BY STAN LEE, and others~? sweatdrop Also the first was great, just that they went quite off the actual story of Spider-Man, with organic web shooters, then in 2, Doc Ock died, and 3, Gwen was introduced as simply being with Eddie while Peter had known her before Mary Jane even, as well as the New Goblin, along with Harry and Eddie dying? Even the confirmation that the Green Goblin had died for good. sweatdrop While he revives like mad in the comics. XD Also for the 4th movie that they had planned, they were going to have Black Cat, which Anne Hathaway was said to have been casted for, become the female version of the Vulture, the Vulturess? sweatdrop At the end the movie was cancelled due to time constraints, so they went ahead with the reboot. sweatdrop

wat? I don't speak spider-man.
lol i cant BELEAVE they change peter parker and out of that that movies gonna be prettty awsome c:
Ackel Samau
Dstdnt
Ackel Samau

It's called a reboot. The other three movies don't count.

Also, anyone who complains about characters being recast needs to watch a particularly popular series of movies. It's about a spy named James Bond.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff