Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
V i c e y
I'm still struggling to get into this season.
It just feels weak to me and a lot of the girls are completely unlikable for me.
I think it's because last season was just so strong.

Same here. 4 weeks in and I still don't know half the girls' names.

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*still in her corner, starts writing*

I just... I think my thoughts on Trixie were mostly clear last night. I actually wanted to have her make the Snatch Game (if they have one this year). Just... GAH.

Well, at least she outlasted Jasmine, so... I guess there's that? *shrugs*

*sighs* Let's ramble on about the others.

Kennedy - Uh. Sorry, I really didn't think she deserved the win. But to be fair, I did like her in Untucked. Perhaps if she shows off a bigger deadpan side, I might like her as another Mariah of sorts. (And why did my ditzy behind not make the connection between her and the late Sahara? Sissy, you doofus, they have the same drag surname!)

Kandy - ...who're you again? Yeah, my dislike for Kandy's gone for now, actually. It's just replaced with a... "No, seriously. Who?" She's been so low key, and it's not helping that she BARELY gets any talking heads! She's gotta be the least memorable PR queen in the show's history. Hell, APRIL probably left more of a mark, and she wasn't there that long!

Jaidynn - All bias aside, I thought that she should've won this week. Seriously, she just stood out more in the video to me than Kennedy did. But... she wore another leotard to the runway. They look nice, and I'm glad that she doesn't look like a hot mess, but mix it up a bit!

Violet - *sighs* Please tell me that she's playing a character. And if not, please tell me that she'll come out of her stoic shell. I mean, she's not a terrible person, just needs to tweak the attitude, that's all.

Mrs. Kasha Davis - Oh, jeez. Is it wrong that I keep forgetting that SHE exists from time to time, too? Still, no dislike. Just... come on, do somethin'!

Pearl - Oh, dear me. Hate to say it, but being in the bottom two really needed to wake her up. I'm sure she must be trying, but... effort. Effort! (However, her note to Trixie at the end of Untucked was so sweet.)

Katya - No worries about her this week, but picky ol' me wasn't too hot about her hair on the runway. *shrugs*

Fame - So, uh, I facepalmed when she missed Jasmine's "pop the corns and feed the children" joke. And then I just laughed when she was disgusted about it.

Ginger - *still hoping that she doesn't become an a** as the season progresses*

Max - Wasn't too thrilled with her runway, but hey. There's been much worse.

So, uh... can I admit that I think Ross Matthews should've been just a guest judge, like in Season 4's Snatch Game? I don't know, he just doesn't click with me as a rotating perma-judge so far. And that's very odd to me, because I did like him when he used to be a Tonight Show correspondent (when Leno was hosting).

Bloblike Loiterer

I had a such a wtf moment when they booted Trixie over Pearl. I live fer Pearl's looks, so on point she's straddling a needle, but her lsfyl ws godawful. She kept doing the same arm movements again and again and it was so boring. How is Kandy safe when Trixie's not gone be on my screen next week??? No, Ho, no.

I think jaidyn earned that win.Her Bianca was everything. But congrats to Kennedy fer pulling the 180 from last week.

Miss Fame's attitude needs to go, but she can stay, though I think I only really like her cause she reminds me of Raja, look-wise.

This is already the 4th elimination and I'm still forgetting Kasha & Kandy exist more and more. Thought it was sposed to be the other way round.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uGH OK ok..... we're okay. we'll get through this.
I honestly don't think this is the last we'll see of Trixie..... anways!!

Jaidyn was an incredible Bianca!!!! she should have won the whole thing, i so agree. but i understand why Ru gave it to Kennedy
Ginger's commentary in this episode was particularly hilarious, especially about Kasha's voice omfg rofl wtf girl
poor Max stumbled over being Courtney, what a rough job. i still love her, i want to see her and Violet & Jaidyn interact more
Pearl was breaking my little heart, come on booboo you can do it!!!! she's gotta own her attitude and just rock it, they are picking on her a lot but i hope she brushes it off and stomps them all honestly

i'm over a lot of queens tbh, Fame is so rude.

Tasty Snack

6,575 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
I don't think Trixie deserved to be in the bottom two, much less to go home... she did tons better in the lipsync as well.
Sigh =/

Tasty Snack

6,575 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
Oh, I forgot to mention I'm really enjoying Katya. She's really gorgeous in drag 3nodding
Q00M
I don't think Trixie deserved to be in the bottom two, much less to go home... she did tons better in the lipsync as well.
Sigh =/

Aaaaaahgreed. I friggin loved her lipsync, they dug at her for not going campy enough....I'd say her LSFYL was like, prime camp levels. Super sad to see her go, she was one of the only queens this season that I even found to be vaguely memorable.

Fashionable Vampire

Poll is online everyone!

AND...I bring a treat for my lovely gang:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
My vote's for Pearl. Unless she aces the rest of the challenges, I don't see her staying around much longer.

Ruthless Shade

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rant:

Kandy is the new Joslyn

Honestly I forget she's there but I love her.
It's weird.

Kandy has really bettered from the beginning.

I feel like she has stuff to offer but not really the chance to offer it.

Pearl too, I looked her up and her performances are fun and energetic and funny.
It's really only the fourth episode but for those of us who freaking studied the s**t out of the teaser we can only hope for the best from those who we actually like.

Tbh I ******** hated Max from the Meet the Queens I was not impressed and she seemed lost but thats her character.
Max is like a mother but she is also slowly fading.

Everyone needs to step it up or step down it's ******** season 7.

Katya has been on it ever since she had to lip sync, and Violet has had it from day 1 her attitude needs adjusting but I feel like she will be the Diamond in the rough.

I hated violet but I love her.

Fashionable Vampire

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Stevenb1987/RPDragRace

Do you know all the girls from every season? Try this quiz and see how you do! I did it earlier and got at least 80 or so names.

As far as this season goes, I'm not liking the pacing. Feels rushed.

Fluffy Punk

Sifen Yamishi

HEY! I saw you! You were at the Dallas BOTS!
emotion_jawdrop

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sifen Yamishi

Do you know all the girls from every season? Try this quiz and see how you do! I did it earlier and got at least 80 or so names.

Bah, I had to give up because my brain started hurting...
Started my day at 8am and it's now midnight and trying to do this without any rest was torture, I was drawing a blank on so many, ended at 42, but I knew way more than that, they just wouldn't come to mind.
Even this season, I was like "Wait...I should know at least these..."
The others I could picture their faces and even outfits and sayings, but not the names.
Then when they all got filled on it was basically a emotion_facepalm moment
redface

I'll have to retry later when I get some sleep haha

Abomination

I don't think Pearl is leaving next.
She's getting a good edit for the "Wake up, Pearl" storyline. She might even win next week because maybe she finally "wakes up."

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi

86/89
Damn it Akashia, Sahara (RIP), and India!!!!! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas