Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
lunaranicarterson
This is fantastic and super generous, you are a really giving person whee

I like giving to the community. It makes me happy! Look for even MORE contests in 2013. Happy holidays! biggrin

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
siskataya
BabyGusty
Sailor Tin Nyanko
BabyGusty
Oh this sounds like something I don't wanna miss emotion_yatta

OMG~ The Gustys in your siggy 0_0

Is today 80's day?

Everyday is the 80's dramallama

Dear goodness nooooooooooo! I've already lived through the 80's once. I don't need more big hair, fake satin shirts, and horrible backlit photos! gonk

Aww, I just take the parts I like about the 80's (My little ponies for an example) I personally missed most of the 80's (I'm an 8 cool and that makes it easy to pick lol

Friendly Sentai

Sailor Tin Nyanko
little_lost_kittayalee
Sailor Tin Nyanko
little_lost_kittayalee

lol, what if i do something a little more current like....*gundam style*

Hahaha...

Make sure to get your Gundam close to Psy when it's dancing.

*giggles* i love that guy hes so funny. I love his moto. dress fancy dance silly

"So, how exactly was your City destroyed?"

" Gundam dance off."

My brain is disturbing.

"Gundam Dance off"
cat_blaugh

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
siskataya
BabyGusty

No you do not want to miss it! At least it is 12 days long too, so even if you do miss a day here and there, you can still be part of it biggrin

Yeah, I like that part espcially much wink Not that I think I'll win anything, I've got no luck xd

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
siskataya

If I tried to do that dance, I think I'd throw my back out eek

I have a friend who can do the whole entire dance lol sweatdrop

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hotau
siskataya

That is awesome! I have to admit I suck at dancing, even crazy Gangnam-style dancing. I'll stick to my weight lifting XD

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
BabyGusty
siskataya
BabyGusty

No you do not want to miss it! At least it is 12 days long too, so even if you do miss a day here and there, you can still be part of it biggrin

Yeah, I like that part espcially much wink Not that I think I'll win anything, I've got no luck xd

I know right? I never really win contests either, but you know, cannot hurt to try! biggrin

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
siskataya
Hotau
siskataya

That is awesome! I have to admit I suck at dancing, even crazy Gangnam-style dancing. I'll stick to my weight lifting XD

Yea I suck at dancing too =w=

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I liked the layering clothing from the 80's and some stuff that makes sense if you are wearing something short, tiny, tight, that you might have a wardrobe malfunction in,...

People usually aren't smart enough to factor things in neutral

I don't want to be flashed by a tween or teen because they are wearing a style and noone has helped guard them against or teach them about wardrobe malfunctions.

I used to be a Gymnast and Atheletic so layered clothes and stuff was the best option.

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
siskataya
BabyGusty
siskataya
BabyGusty

I know right? I never really win contests either, but you know, cannot hurt to try! biggrin

True, true! 3nodding Won my first contest yesterday, when I was first to quote a post! Wow, I was so happy xd and even if you don't win, you still get some gold for posting wink

Friendly Sentai

siskataya
BabyGusty
siskataya
BabyGusty

I normally doesn't win, either, the few times i have won something, i had to give it away, because it was worthless to me ... i probably won't be around for the actual drawing ... but that's ok, i currently find the talking in this thread to be fun, so i'll stick around a while. cat_biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sailor Tin Nyanko
I liked the layering clothing from the 80's and some stuff that makes sense if you are wearing something short, tiny, tight, that you might have a wardrobe malfunction in,...

People usually aren't smart enough to factor things in neutral

I don't want to be flashed by a tween or teen because they are wearing a style and noone has helped guard them against or teach them about wardrobe malfunctions.

I used to be a Gymnast and Atheletic so layered clothes and stuff was the best option.

I always laugh when the phrase "wardrobe malfunction" is used when some female celebrity wears a really short dress/skirt and no underpants and then flashes the camera and acts all shocked this happened. It is just common sense that if you are wearing a short skirt/dress that might ride up, or get windblown, one should have some sort of undergarment to cover oneself. It's not like the dress or skirt fell apart at the seams or something - that would be a wardrobe malfunction! xd

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Anyway, it's been nice chatting with you all! I have to dash for a while, but I'll be on later.

Take care biggrin
Sisky

Shirtless Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Swap Meet 100
all i have to do just bump on the date the price i want?

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Sakura Petals Falling, from Branches Aloft in the breeze. As the wind swirls in the trees...

gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright This is nice of you to do ms thread owner! Good luck and God Bless in your endeavor! Giving Gifts too (since I like giving them and helps in point earning!) gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

Sakura Fubuki. A shower of Petals, as Two Lovers, hold hands under the Sakura Trees...
Wishing for: Inari's Beads, Muramasa, Hermes Moon, Night Weaver and Fading Ember Fausto's Bottle = gifted/donated by an Anonymous Benefactor Thank you So much!,and Fallen Wish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff