Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

Hello, my name is Aaron Vicious, and I'm currently in need of an artist for concept art for a manga I'm creating. I already have the characters designs in mind and tekteks of each of them. What I'm looking for is someone who can bring my thoughts to page.

I would prefer to get the same artist to do all of the drawings, but I realize I'm going to be asking for a lot so that may not be practical. The more art you do for me the more I'll be willing to pay. However as long as the art styles all match and the quality is good I'll accept any amount of art from one to all required.

I'm looking for about 50 full body drawings, 10 Couple drawings, and 3 group drawings; all of which I would like in an art style similar to Code Geass. I realize I'm asking for a lot but as I said earlier I don't expect anyone to do all of this alone. If you can that would be amazing but I'm trying to get what I can.

Overall quality is the most important factor. I want the best that I can possibly get. I'm willing to negotiate on prices, I'm not trying to cheap out on anyone. I believe that if you do well you deserve to be paid well. I'm not going to be pushy and make you work faster than you're comfortable but I would prefer you take no more than a week per drawing.

If you're interested, would like to negotiate, have questions or want more details, please private message me. Thank you in advance.

- Director Aaron Vicious.
Good luck on your manga! heart

Unforgiving Tactician

Eriisii
Good luck on your manga! heart

Thank you Dear. With any luck, progress will be made soon.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
If you would like I could try it out, but I'm not sure how you would like my style. I could of course change it but it is up to you. whee

Unforgiving Tactician

Kasumi_Pandahs
If you would like I could try it out, but I'm not sure how you would like my style. I could of course change it but it is up to you. whee

Any help would be appreciated. If your interested feel free to inbox me an example of your art.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
Director Aaron Vicious
Kasumi_Pandahs

Any help would be appreciated. If your interested feel free to inbox me an example of your art.

Okay I'll get right on that.

Feral Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hello! I saw that you were looking for artist to help you with your Manga!
I have 10 years experience, and I have been in 3 years of advance placement Arts in my High school and college. I you want to see my art, please add me and go to my profile. I have 6 of my art pieces all avi art of course. If you would like to see more of my art don't hesitate to ask.
I would at least like to give it a shot. smile
Add me and go ahead and pm me the Avatars that match your characters descriptions and I will get to work on them! Thank you

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
is this IRL commission or gaia gold? my art is very flexible but id like to know first..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff