Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! And welcome to the Make Your Own Manga center!

(yes, I realize this has already been made; by Me! but, I decided to re-make it, cuz I made a new account: Aphrodite_9 instead of xX-Mousie-Xx on hopes of my dream avi ... so yea! Here's the new one!

Alright, so it's quite simple really; all you have to do, is make your own manga! You don't HAVE to have artistic abilities, but it'd be better if you did, lol.

How To Do It

So here's the deal. What you do, is you look at the characters listed down below in other threads. I will start off the first page. What you do, is you make your own comic. It's sort of like one of those writers blogs, where someone starts off the first sentence, and then you finish it. Same thing here; when you see a comic page, you draw you're own comic piece, and then scan it onto you're computer, and then post it up here! I will take everyone's posts and put them all on the same page; so you can read it all as it goes along. Simple enough, right?

+ MUST be up to 3-9 panels
+ Must have panels in general.
+ Try not to clutter your drawings; it HAS to be presentable, not too cluttered, and it must be understandable (basically if you're drawing a whole bunch of people in one panel, you won't be able to tell what they're doing. Or if you're writing with pencil in their speech bubbles, make sure we can at least read what you're saying. OR, if one panel says something, and the next has nothing to do with the first; don't even bother.)
+ Only 1 entry per person. If there comes to be a fact that 2 or more people posts the same page that they've drawn, I will choose which one will go in. The rest will be in the : "Extra" catagory; the one's that didn't get picked. But once you're picked, then that's the only page you're allowed to do. AND, if you're in the Extra catagory, then you can continue on trying, until you're picked.
+ Fan art IS allowed. You're fan art will be placed in the "Fan Art" catagory.
+ You can add more characters as you go along if you'd like. But PM it to me first before you do!

So, what is this story going to be about?

Well, it first starts off with the main character, Kyle Isuzu. He is a 16 year old adorable little boy, who has a WILD imagination. Little did he know, that there was another world other then planet Earth. Someone, or something, has taken over his dreams! But it only happens when he sleeps. Creative -- Unbelievable things happen to Kyle in his dreams. He can turn into a cat if he wants! Anything can happen in his dreams ... until he wakes up, then he's back into the real world; Earth. Now he can't wait to go back to sleep! ... but, what happens when he has nightmares? Only YOU know! So go out there and finish the story!! Help Kyle solve the mysteries that go on inside his head; along with his friends!
User Image

Okay, so here are the rules; IF you don't obey them, I will report you, and possibly put you on my black list if you keep nagging after a few warnings. So you'd better stick to them:

DON'T DO
+ DO NOT Be mean, or rude. If you don't like where the comic is going, that's fine. But DO NOT be rude about it.
+ Don't hassle - Don't harrass ME, or the customers.
+ NO FLAMING
+ No PM's; if you have something to post, post it up here. I WILL NOT answer your PMs.
+ Do not use anything racist. Sexism is okay in the comics; as long as it's for jokes, such as: " women don't know anything " and then he get's hit in the head or something.
+ I'll think of more when I'm finished.

DO'S
+ Yaoi is okay! Same with nudity and sexual preferences.
+ Follow the TOS.
+ Have fun with it! Exlpore your creativity, okay??
+ I am the boss of this thread; I have final say!
+ You can swear; I swear myself so, go ahead! xd
+ I'll think of more when I'm finished.

Thank you to these people who have drawn pages or characters for this manga thread!

evil_anime_cat *2nd page & Character - Gauge Scyth*

Maribell Alexander *5th page*

LittleCalcite *6th page & Character - (Coming Soon)*
User Image

Thank you, Michiko Shadow, for the fabulous coloring!!!! (and thank me for drawing in the characters and background colors ^^ lol)

User Image

Kyle! The main character in this comic. So, I basically made this character represent me. So, here's the information:

Name: Kyle Izusu
Skin: Peach
Eyes: Blue
Hair: black with red streaks
Clothing: Varies from time to time, but his favorite outfits are sweaters, scarfs, and leather pants.
(clothing he's wearing currently smile Green Sweater, A Red scarf, black leather pants, blue gloves, red boots, and fake cat ears and tail, because of his sick fetish love for cats.. (he always wears the red boots and fake ears and tail; ALWAYS)

Personality: Well, he's bisexual. Kyle is always bubbly; a very happy person. He'd do anything to make his friends happy. He's confused though; he loves for 1 week, then hates the rest of his life. He's always longing to look for that one true love that won't fade away in his heart; male OR female.

He is VERY emotional. Hence, the tear drop that's tattooed underneath his left eye. Although, he could never EVER show is true feelings to anyone. If something bothers him, he'll hide it from the world. He never cries infront of anyone; and if he does, it must be very serious. He likes to put up walls, to see who knocks them down. He also gets embarrased really easily. He's more of a follower than a leader.

His interests are: Cats, Video games, schooling, swimming, snow, art, Musical instruments, fish, gum, and cartoons.

Doesn't like: rude people, dogs, cleaning, family, excersize, or skateboarding.

Okay! So this character is brand new! Made by: evil_anime_cat . She gave me a few references, and I just sort of re-drew him and colored him in. So, here's the new character; Gauge Scyth

User Image

*clothing references and character references done by: evil_anime_cat*
Clothing Style 1
Clothing Style 2

Okay! So, here's the information on this character:

Name: Gauge Scyth
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Gray
Hair: White with Red Tips
Clothing: Black hoodie cloak. (With White shoulder pads that have 1 cross on the side) Has a white star symbol on the right side above his chest. Metal belt (big belt at that). Suspenders that hang down. He has a very unique style of pants mind you. The top of his pants are as if they are shorts, but really, the bottom of his pants are like cuffs. The Right pant leg cuff's design varies; as each pair he has has a different pattern on it. Otherwise, clothing's usually the same. His left pant leg cuff has a big cross on it. (keep this in mind) *colors coming soon*

Personality: He is very spacy and is in deep thought. He doesn't remember much of his past, only that as a child he was alone.
His behavior is child-like, he gets distracted, is very curious, and is pleased/ amused easily.

His interests are: sweet foods, candy, onigiri, furry animals, things that he hasn't seen before, nice smelling things, and the moon.

He dislikes: horrible tasting things, spiky things, bright light/ things that hurt his eyes, and getting hurt.

*btw, his face has a cross on it as well. He has a vertical line going down his right eye, and a horizontal line going from his right side of his face, to his left, crossing the arch of his nose.

thank you evil_anime_cat for this fabulous charater!

NEW CHARACTER COMING SOON!!
User Image

+xxXDesertedXxx

*Let's just try to keep it at 1, okay? sweatdrop *

User Image

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/comic-creators/make-your-own-manga-declared-open-new/t.46496451/]
[IMG]http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr193/xX-Mousie-Xx/OC/yuk.gif[/IMG][/URL]
User Image
Sorry guys; no Extra's yet!

User Image
User Image
Omake Pages, done by:

Pg.1 done by: evil_anime_cat

User Image
Here is an adorable fan art done by Tenko72 !!!!
Kyle
Here's a fan art done by me ^^
Gauge
An AMAZING Fan Art, Done By: TobiWanKenobi
Kyle
And INCREDIBLE drawing of Gauge, done by LoZenge
Gauge
Wonderful coloring done by Michiko Shadow!
Gauge
Cute Picture of Kyle! Done by LemonMogi
Kyle
Cute Fan Art of Kyle!, Done by x Green Butterfly x.
Kyle
A Sexy Fan Art!, done by LemonMogi!
Gauge
A Cute Fan Art of Kyle!, done by RantipoleHero
Kyle
A Hot Fan Art of Gauge!, done by RantipoleHero!
Gauge
Fan art of Kyle! By our very own evil_anime_cat!
Kyle
Cute Fan Art, done by Nikanu!
Kyle
User Image

same as how you make, you read it the same way, like this, Right to Left:
User Image
Now, not all panels are going to go exactly like that; but at LEAST remember that it always goes from right to left; Remeber that!!!

The Story Begins, In Kyle Isuzu's Deepest Darkest Dream, Into The Dream World ...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

It's you're turn now! GET GOING!
User Image

IMPORTANT
I have striked out the "Drawing of a Character" in the order form. There will be no more character's what will be allowed to be drawn! It seems there's too many characters being drawn rather than actual comic pages. So, for now (until we get more pages) no one is allowed to draw a character.

Okay! So, here's the deal; if you want to be a regular artist; basically, if you want to be an artist full-time for this manga place, be my guest! You can use this order form here to tell me ^^, or to tell me if you're going to be drawing for the comic page, or w.e. you want.

Username:
Reason: (I want to be an artist/I want to draw a comic page/I want to draw Fan Art, ect)
Style?: (Photoshoped, Inked, Traditional, Pencil, ect.)
Scanner or Picture?: (do you use a scanner? or a picture?)
(If Drawing a Comic Page) Which Page?:
[strike](If Drawing a Character) Description & Details: (but send it in PM, just put here either "Yes" or "No")[/strike]
Omake Drawing?: (yes/no)

So yea; it's as simple as that! Lol. I'm currently looking for a Photoshoper, who will photoshop my Characters PROFESSIONALLY. Please PM me if you're a professional photoshoper.

ARTISTS

These are the artists who have joined this Mangaka!!

+ evil_anime_cat
+ Maribell Alexander
+ LittleCalcite
Okay!! I now declare this thread: OPEN!! please enjoy your stay here, and start making your own manga!!! ^^
Lol, I find it funny that gauge is getting all the hot fanart, and kyle has the cute fan art. . .
( I has a fan art and an omake. . .Whoo!)
bahaha, I agree!! I was like:" WHAT?! Why is he getting all the hottness?! sad " lol.

But maybe your new character will get hotness too? *is making another character for hotness, lol*. And huzzah! I can't wait for the omake! ^^
Lol, I don't mind though X'D

I kinda doubt it though, He seems like another for cutesy X'D

The next page and the omake (and one of the fan arts. . .) go hand in hand X'DD
lol! I loved the fan arts xd
X'D
Thanks, you're bound to get moar tomorrow, and especially next week, since its finals X'DD
(classes tend to be. . . .EXTREEMLY boring X'D)
aha, huzzah!!!! ... although, I think I'm going to make a girl character now; we need a girl! lol.

And aha, I know what you mean; when I was in school, I couldn't help but fall asleep! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff