Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am new here BTW so... rofl xp

My name is Chasity Cook. Yes, this is my real name and I want to make a manga about some OCs a friend and I create through RP. If you don't know what RP is:

Roleplaying Wikipedia-Definition
Another Roleplay Definition

Plot: Camille Emmerson, a girl with many possibilities. A optimistic, bubbly, ruthless, and thick teenage girl who wants something more in life. David Stronghold, a boy with less possibilities. A rowdy, rebellious, pessimistic and seductive teenage boy who wants nothing in his life. What if, maybe, these two eventually meet each other? Two of them, unknown to what they can do, what they want in life and complete strangers to one another. They're stereotypes are complete opposites. Therefore, they are one of a kind. What happens if they become friends? What will happen further in their high school years, friends with each other? They're lives will change for the better AND for the worse.

Too cheesy... redface sweatdrop Anyways, I want an artist that haves that perfect anime/manga style. Loves Drama. And knows how to cooperate on storytelling and the literature reading guidelines.

But if I seem to controlling and possessive, tell me and I'll mentally beat myself up for it. rofl lol

If you are interested in this manga I am making and want to be the illustrator, reply back to this topic! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff