Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Tox: Depends on the difficulty of the avi. Like for your's, it isn't as easy to draw as, say, Silver/Voro(WTF DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU)'s avi.

Suki:Thank you! I feel so loved 4laugh

(WTF EVER I CALL YOU):Well can you deal with the sword or do you want me to redo it?
Guitar Playin Fishie
Tox biggrin epends on the difficulty of the avi. Like for your's, it isn't as easy to draw as, say, Silver/Voro(WTF DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU)'s avi.

(WTF EVER I CALL YOU):Well can you deal with the sword or do you want me to redo it?
I guess i can deal with it rolleyes but if you ever want to fix it you can, i will have you draw more for me later XD but i will pay for the new ones. and Voro is good. or Andrew.................... thats me name... but I am now Voro... or Hunter Voro XD

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
Welcome whee

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
Guitar Playin Fishie
Tox: Depends on the difficulty of the avi. Like for your's, it isn't as easy to draw as, say, Silver/Voro(WTF DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU)'s avi.

Well ya see I've got other avi's of mine (different clothing) that I might want ya to do for me... and they are so much less difficult thant mine now... prob would be easier than Voro's lol... but it can wait till later razz
Suki Fairy
Welcome whee
I sent you a invite to the clan............. if you have any questions you can ask me XD

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Lekgolo Voro
Guitar Playin Fishie
Tox biggrin epends on the difficulty of the avi. Like for your's, it isn't as easy to draw as, say, Silver/Voro(WTF DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU)'s avi.

I guess i can deal with it rolleyes but if you ever want to fix it you can, i will have you draw more for me later XD but i will pay for the new ones. and Voro is good. or Andrew.................... thats me name... but I am now Voro... or Hunter Voro XD
You know what? Just for the hell of it from now on I am going to call you Hunter Bob. Sound good, Hunter Bob?

Yeah, sure. Btw I was thinking of drawing a big-ol banner for the clan, however... attendence seems pretty low...

And idk if any of you smoke, but I just felt like sharing that I just got the most beautiful gram of chocolate dro I have EVER seen. Makes me wanna cry...

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
Lekgolo Voro
Suki Fairy
Welcome whee
I sent you a invite to the clan............. if you have any questions you can ask me XD

Will do.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
............ and now I no longer like Fishie..... stare
Guitar Playin Fishie
Lekgolo Voro
Guitar Playin Fishie

You know what? Just for the hell of it from now on I am going to call you Hunter Bob. Sound good, Hunter Bob?

Yeah, sure. Btw I was thinking of drawing a big-ol banner for the clan, however... attendence seems pretty low...

And idk if any of you smoke, but I just felt like sharing that I just got the most beautiful gram of chocolate dro I have EVER seen. Makes me wanna cry...
no i dont smoke... and voro is better.. but you can call me silver if you like that more................... and a banner sounds good.

and no i dont smoke

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Toxmithy
Wut? surprised
I just hid my online status because i was rping but i am kinda tired, and i am getting off in 40 minutes but i told them i was getting off now... so i am hideing................ shhhh

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
Okay I'll admit "Hunter Bob" made me giggle xp
But it doesn't appear Voro is okay with that >_>

For what its worth, I also do not smoke...jus sayin. Think you are alone on this one Fishie >_>

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Lekgolo Voro
Guitar Playin Fishie
Lekgolo Voro
Guitar Playin Fishie

no i dont smoke... and voro is better.. but you can call me silver if you like that more................... and a banner sounds good.

and no i dont smoke
But what would the banner be of? I'm talking about hand drawn stuff.

Start throwing some ideas out there.

And you don't like Hunter Bob? Aww...

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
Guitar Playin Fishie
Toxmithy
Wut? surprised
lol jk jk I still like ya. just I don't smoke so yeah... xD
Suki Fairy
Okay I'll admit "Hunter Bob" made me giggle xp
But it doesn't appear Voro is okay with that >_>

For what its worth, I also do not smoke...jus sayin. Think you are alone on this one Fishie >_>
I laughed too

But no i dont like hunter bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont like bob....................

but yeah.................. umm it could be something like broken old looking chess pieces infront of newly polished chess pieces or something like that. like comeing back from ruble

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff