Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many people here so far?

Sniffing around. 1 100.0% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 205 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 513 514 515 > >> >>> »|

Yeah. We do not need to be massive, I prefer quality to quantity, but we should definitely grow ourselves a bit.
Talarian Steiner Davion
The red glow is sweet, thanks.

There are also these:
User Image
User Image
Which are also very cool. The top one works really well with the combination of the font and the colors.
Talarian Steiner Davion
Yeah. We do not need to be massive, I prefer quality to quantity, but we should definitely grow ourselves a bit.

I absolutely agree. I am not too fond of the larger clans simply because members seem to lose their individuality and the management system seems to break down rapidly.
I plan to have a management system that is very difficult to break down. So, any idea where we might find some reliable fellow hunters?
Talarian Steiner Davion
Which are also very cool. The top one works really well with the combination of the font and the colors.

Do you think we should limit membership?
how many do you think would be good?
Talarian Steiner Davion
I plan to have a management system that is very difficult to break down. So, any idea where we might find some reliable fellow hunters?

not sure yet. i'll search a bit.
I do not think we need to really limit it, just make sure all members are of the highest quality. However, for a general cap...I would say with battalions of six members, four battalions to a brigade, and maybe a total of four brigades, we come out to about one hundred members. That would be at our absolute largest, and we would have to be careful to make sure everything stayed in good shape. For the time being, two brigades, about fifty members is probably our max, and one brigade of twenty four is our target.
Talarian Steiner Davion
I do not think we need to really limit it, just make sure all members are of the highest quality. However, for a general cap...I would say with battalions of six members, four battalions to a brigade, and maybe a total of four brigades, we come out to about one hundred members. That would be at our absolute largest, and we would have to be careful to make sure everything stayed in good shape. For the time being, two brigades, about fifty members is probably our max, and one brigade of twenty four is our target.

Alright, well in that case i think that a guild would be very advantageous. We could have individual threads for the members of each battalion, brigade, etc, to post in so that it helps build a sense of fellowship with their respective groups. and we can use this thread for recruiting and a place where the whole clan can discuss things. i thing a guild would be good for organization.

what do you think?
That sounds good, we definitely want the units to work well together.
ideas for recruitment from a friend:

Put a banner our your sig.
Get our friends to join (as long as they are dependable).
And help people when they have questions about the MMO.
If they know we know more about the MMO then they do, they're more likely to join.
Aff, I like that, I will start contacting friends now. How do I set up a banner?
Talarian Steiner Davion
Aff, I like that, I will start contacting friends now. How do I set up a banner?

ok. i can make a very very rudimentary one, but what should our motto be?

maybe 'join the hunt'?
Hmmm. Something like "Hunters to the Finish", or maybe "We don't stop until our prey drops." Something along those lines, not really sure exactly what.

EDIT: Actually, I did not see that. "Join the Hunt" is awesome.
Talarian Steiner Davion
Hmmm. Something like "Hunters to the Finish", or maybe "We don't stop until our prey drops." Something along those lines, not really sure exactly what.

EDIT: Actually, I did not see that. "Join the Hunt" is awesome.

alright, I'll start working on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces