Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many people here so far?

Sniffing around. 1 100.0% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 205 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 513 514 515 > >> >>> »|

Excellent Xessos, and you are quite welcome Bean.

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Xessos
Jerem-Bean
Hello! Im the new guy. You can call me Bean. Manny thanks to Davion for letting me join!

Aff! A new member! How are you toady and what particularly interested you about this clan?

I'm doing very well, thanks! I was simply looking for a new, but serious clan. This clan looks like it will really take off once zOMG takes flight.
Jerem-Bean
Xessos
Jerem-Bean
Hello! Im the new guy. You can call me Bean. Manny thanks to Davion for letting me join!

Aff! A new member! How are you toady and what particularly interested you about this clan?

I'm doing very well, thanks! I was simply looking for a new, but serious clan. This clan looks like it will really take off once zOMG takes flight.

WOOFY!

*Squee! Tackle.*
Jerem-Bean
Xessos
Jerem-Bean

That was my reason as well
Oh, yeah, Bean, you may want to watch out for S here.

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Lightbringer S
Jerem-Bean
Xessos
Jerem-Bean

WOOFY!

*Squee! Tackle.*

sweatdrop Heh.... Hello?
Jerem-Bean
Lightbringer S
Jerem-Bean
Xessos
Jerem-Bean

WOOFY!

*Squee! Tackle.*

sweatdrop Heh.... Hello?

Hi.

M'a friend from a friendly guild with similar goals.

The name's Salazar.

@Davion: Shush! D:<

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Talarian Steiner Davion
Oh, yeah, Bean, you may want to watch out for S here.

sweatdrop haha Yeah I can tell.
Sorry. D:

I just love furries. <3

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
confused hmmm I need to go offline for a bit, I should be back in a half hour or so. see ya's
Jerem-Bean
confused hmmm I need to go offline for a bit, I should be back in a half hour or so. see ya's

so about that sig and the whole..'future rulers of the world' thing... i dont really like that. i fell that it kind of gives us a bad name, or at least a non serious one. we aren't out to rule the world, we just want to be known as a powerful clan.

Tal, what are your thoughts?

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Xessos
Jerem-Bean

so about that sig and the whole..'future rulers of the world' thing... i dont really like that. i fell that it kind of gives us a bad name, or at least a non serious one. we aren't out to rule the world, we just want to be known as a powerful clan.

Tal, what are your thoughts?

sweatdrop Actually that was part of my old sig that I forgot to remove. Heh, sorry.
Yeah, I thought that was his old sig. No problem Bean, thanks for pointing it out Xessos.
Talarian Steiner Davion
Yeah, I thought that was his old sig. No problem Bean, thanks for pointing it out Xessos.

Yeah, i thought that might be the case, but i just wasn't sure. No worries smile
Hey bean, do you have a dream avi?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces