Welcome to Gaia! ::

Having a go then?

Yes why not 1 100.0% [ 41090 ]
Total Votes:[ 41090 ]

What you have to do is simple, just roll 6 6-sided dices and get a total of 36 and tell me and ill give you the prize, you can have as many goes as you want.

Also Check out this new massive gold giveaway that ive spotted:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18705501

And while you are here before you go please remember to comment my profile, request to be my friend, and please rate this Topic good, thx! smile

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hi, just in case you have been wondering, a few people have won, they got there prize, but I still have plenty more CoCo kitties to give out dont worry!

If you are having trouble luck at the next post as someone has kindly explained how to roll the dice.

I am also looking for people to do me a good banner to advertise this Topic!

I also need donations to buy another CoCo kitty or even a better prize, so if you donate I will put it in my sig and on this Topic and I will save up for a better prize for this cool game, thx for all donations! smile

Thanks to helenluvsboo for creating me a banner for this topic, I will be able to advertise this Topic, but I will need a bit of help from you so please put the banner below into your sig, I will provide the HTML!

And for those of you who have already commented my profile, thank you, and check it out again because I have newly customized it!

Aswell as questing for my Mini Nightmare wings, I am questing for 447,000 tickets so I can get a Black Crown, Black Cape and Joker black and white Scepter.

And I would also love it if we could all try to boost this page to 1,000,000 pages!

User Image

[code:1]User Image
[/code:1]
I need all the help and donations i can get with my quest please help:

And remember to put in a link to this website:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17376545#895977122

Donators:
Emo_not_Goth - 1900 gold
Ciarra - 2000 gold
Jabnin - 100 gold
Trinty-San - 5500 gold
emmaspet_74 - 100 gold + Goldenrod paper Cat Band
Storm_Golie - Big Ghost Sheet
Wizky - 33 gold + Long Red Socks

I am also questing to get this Topic to one million pages, so keep posting and advertising.

You can also subscribe to this Topic if you want, so that you can come back anytime you want for a chance to win the almighty CoCo kitty!

Ive now finished fixing my banner code so you can now use it again! smile YAY!

TwentyThree Tiny Wishes rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 5, 1, 4 Total: 22 (6-36)

o:

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ROLL DICE:

When posting a message, click, "Post Action," a drop down box will come down letting you pick what dice to roll and all that. :]

Now you don't need to PM anyone about it. ^^; And no, don't ask me anything about the thread, I don't know.

Ichinijisanjiyonji rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5, 5, 5, 3 Total: 27 (6-36)

Benevolent Lunatic

I'll give it a go.
ododododododoodododododododod

TwentyThree Tiny Wishes rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 4, 4, 2 Total: 24 (6-36)

faithfulflawless.x0 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 5, 6, 2 Total: 21 (6-36)

Ichinijisanjiyonji rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 3, 6, 6, 6 Total: 29 (6-36)

Benevolent Lunatic

CrimsonBloodGirl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

I'm questing the following items.

arrow Lunar CloakUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2000/28500
arrow Angelic Bracelet User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2000/58500
arrow chestplate of arachne User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2000/11000
arrow Fairy Wings User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2000/40000
arrow Mochi the puppy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2000/18000- Donated eek
Donations- Anything whee

Donaters are loved alot!! heart

arrow Angel Of Depsair and Hate- 600 Gold. heart
arrow xx.JonBenet.xx-100 Gold. heart
arrow teddysbabybear-1000 Gold heart
arrow Jimmy_Kudo911-50 Gold heart
arrow Emiloonie- Puppy! =o I love her muchos!!!!! heart heart
arrow WayRevenge- 50 Gold heart

P.S I donate 1 gold each! whee

I also sell game items for cheap! wink (your price)

unn like you rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 2, 5, 2 Total: 19 (6-36)

KWAIYET rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 2, 4, 6 Total: 26 (6-36)

alex14117 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 1, 3, 6 Total: 21 (6-36)

[Yes Hard Gay Ramen, as stiff or as hard as you like]

Hard Gay Ramen
User Image

[UFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~]

~.~DemonKohaku~.~ rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 1, 5, 5, 6 Total: 24 (6-36)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff