Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I moved this from the Valentine's event forum.
That forum is now archived, so it's in the CB so people can continue posting.

User Image

Enter the art contest for a chance to win a Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus
Enter the raffle for a chance to win an SDPlus Gaian Razumi Yazura

Quote:
The results of this contest will be announced in the main contest thread. This thread is considered over. 3nodding

Hello, everyone. Let's be honest here. I love couple art. In hopes of getting more entries in my main art contest, I am offering a custom SDPlus box during this Valentine's season. Not only that, I am also offering a chance to win a copy of my SDPlus doll since I have gotten many requests in the past. You like chest/back scars or just want a mini Raz? Well, here's your chance. All funds from the raffle go towards future contests.

Art Contest Deadline:
    March 2nd, 2015, 11:59 pm PST
    [Countdown timer]
    If people would like an extension, it can be extended towards the main contest's deadline.
    The deadline would then be changed to March 18th, 2015, 11:59 pm PST.
    I would need to know ahead of time from entrants before I make this choice.

Rules/Notes:
    ◄ Follow Gaia's Rules & Guidelines and Terms of Service when entering.
    ◄ The entry must be drawn by you. No tracing. No eye-balling. Don't try to cheat.
    ◄ This is a side contest. All entries count towards a larger contest for more prizes even if you don't win the Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus.
    ◄ This is a couple art contest. There must be at least 2 characters in the entry.
    ◄ You can enter as many times as you'd like since there are multiple prizes.
    ◄ If you don't have time to draw couple art, there are more categories prizes in the main contest.
    ◄ You do not have to draw official pairings since there is an additional shipping category in the main contest. No incest, please.

Entry Form
    Please submit your entries in the main thread. However, you can post it here as well, if you so desire.

[quote="Razumi Yazura"][/quote]
[size=16][color=darkred][b][u]CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=darkred][b]Username :[/b][/color] (Put your username here. If you did a collaboration with another user, list all artists who worked on the entry.)
[color=darkred][b]Media:[/b][/color] (What did you use to complete this entry? Digital, traditional, etc.)
[color=darkred][b]Character(s) drawn:[/b][/color] (Who is in this entry?)
[color=darkred][b]Submission URL:[/b][/color] (Entry URL goes here.)
[color=darkred][b]WIP or Completed?:[/b][/color] (Is this a WIP or completed entry?)
[color=darkred][b]Website URL:[/b][/color] (Have a gallery website? deviantArt? Post if you have one.)
[color=darkred][b]Notes:[/b][/color] (Any further comments? Questions? ...clowns?)

Prizes:
    User Image Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus

Entry Prizes:
    User Image User Image
    ◄ You get both per entry.

Thread Prize:
    User Image
    ◄ I will do an RNG every 25 pages, so anyone has a chance to win a Cesi as long as you are active in the thread.
    Round 1: Mokoni
    Round 2: pants overrated 666...I can't even...
    Round 3: Hime Tea

If you do not win the Verge box, the additional prizes in the main contest are listed below the spoiler:

Best Duo (Couples) : User Image 200,000,000,000g
Goes to the best artwork containing a romantic canon pairing.
    Entries submitted that apply to this category: 11
    I realize that I likely need to rename this since the item categories are now worth more than this category.

Cats Are My Friends :
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image + User Image 10,000,000,000g
Where is Atticus getting all of these cats?! Err... Prizes are granted to the pieces of artwork that best represent friendship.
If the character has a pet, warlock familiar, or hunter pet, those also count.

Entries submitted that apply to this category: 1
    Estimated Item Value: 105,000,000,000g

I've Got Love On My Mind :
First Place: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image + User Image 50,000,000,000g || Second Place: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image + User Image 25,000,000,000g
Prizes are granted to the pieces of artwork that best represent a canon romantic pairing.
Does not stack with the Best Duo (Couples) gold category. Can only win one or the other.
At the same time, love triangle themed entries also count for this category.

Entries submitted that apply to this category: 11
    Estimated Item Value: First Place: 550,000,000,000g
    Estimated Item Value: Second Place: 10,000,000,000g

Get Aboard The Shipping Feels:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image + User Image 10,000,000,000g
Prizes are granted to the pieces of artwork that best represent non-canon pairings.
Ship anyone you'd like, but please stay away from incest. That's not allowed and I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble.

Entries submitted that apply to this category: 3
    Estimated Item Value: 920,000,000,000g

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
User Image

Couple Information

◄ Character profiles can be found here. If there is missing information on a specific character that you want drawn, please ask me questions.
    ◄ I know that the character sheets are in their underwear. Be creative, but you can ask if you'd like me to provide clothing suggestions.
    ◄ You are not restricted to a Valentine's theme. Just draw couple art in a way you're comfortable with.
    ◄ I don't expect a lot of the couples to be drawn. I'm only giving people options. Do whatever catches your eye.
    ◄ You can draw pairings that are not listed below since there is also a prize category for non-canon pairings.
    ◄ You can draw more than two characters in the entry, if you so desire.
    ◄ Ask me if you want to pair any of my characters with a character that is not mine. (We could also RP, if you'd like.)
    ◄ If you choose to draw a random pairing, incest is not allowed.
    ◄ Click the spoiler for combination examples that are absolutely not allowed. If you are still unsure, ask me before you draw anything.
      - Razekiel and Sanriel since they are siblings.
      - Jikal and Quil since they are siblings.
      - Atticus and Bryce since they are cousins.
      - Nysticus should only really be paired with Jethro due to being related to most of the other characters and age difference.
      - Orion should only really be paired with Atticus and/or Tory since he is related to most of the other characters and age difference.
        - Additionally, Orion can be drawn older since he should physically be Atticus and Tory's age. This alternate form looks a bit like a younger Raz.

Couples:
    - Razekiel + Cesium
    (Click for height comparison.)
    User Image User Image User Image

Profiles: [Razekiel] [Cesium]
      Examples from previous contest: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
      Other Examples: [1] [2] [3] [4]
      ◄ This doubles as a same sex couple since Razekiel has a female/succubus form.
      ◄ They are generally rather casual, but it's quite clear that they love each other very much. They do occasionally play fight, but it's never malicious. He would do anything for her and she makes an effort to do the same for him. Even if this may not seem obvious at first.

Raz often encourages Cesium to sing since he can see how much it makes her happy. Since she is an Erinyes and they are sometimes called Furies, he named his music/dance club Fury's Flight after her as a gift roughly when he proposed to her.

- Bryce + Candice
    User Image

Profiles: [Bryce] [Candice]
    ◄ They've known each other since high school and live with each other in present time. He occasionally thinks about proposing, but has difficulty finding the right opportunity.

They currently work together at Fury's Flight. If there happens to be any slow hours at the club, Bryce sometimes mixes drinks for Candice even though she may not approve of drinking during work hours. (That doesn't seem to stop Raz, but he does own the place and has a high tolerance, so eh.)

- Atticus + Tory
    User Image

Profiles: [Atticus] [Tory]
    Examples: [1] [2] [3]
    ◄ They've known each other since they were children. It is unclear as to whether or not they are really a couple, but it is very clear that Atticus loves Tory even though he may occasionally flirt with other people.

When they were little, Tory would defend Atticus from people who discriminated him for being a magic user/elven. Even though Atticus is normally a rather mellow character, he can become rather hostile against people if they so much as hurt Tory's feelings since she is transgender.

- Sanriel + Quil
    User Image

Profiles: [Sanriel] [Quil]
    Examples from previous contest: [1] [2] [3]
    ◄ This is a strange case. For the most part, he was her slave. She "killed" him and imprisoned his soul in the soul gem that he used to wear to control his demonism. She knew that it was wrong. She hurt Razekiel by doing this to Sanriel, but she was too unstable to act upon better judgement. In her eyes, he was in the wrong. He had to die.

She gave him bodies to possess and it tore at his own sanity since the bodies were usually already dead before he got to them. Despite this, he was never angry at her. He was too forgiving and it frustrated her even though he gave her the company she desired.

Eventually, she gave him back his "real body" through the means of magic and set him free. Despite this, he chose to stay by her side and protect her since that was all he knew to do for many years. He saw good in her despite her unstable, insane nature. This confuses her deeply, but she's thankful to have someone who cares for her. If anything, he's likely lost his mind for being soul bound to her for so long. Arguably a "You remind me of him" pairing since Sanriel was in love with Jikal and Quil was in love with Razekiel.

- Razekiel + Quil (Former)
    User Image

Profiles: [Razekiel] [Quil]
    Examples from previous contest: [1] [2]
    Other Examples: [1] (Art of when they were younger.) [2] (Alternate Jikal/Quil colours)
    ◄ They were never in an official relationship. However, since childhood, they were very close. Quil considered Raz as her best friend. Other than her sisters and brother, he was her only friend. She treated him more like a pet at first when they were children as he's younger, but stopped when she got to know him more. When war broke loose, the two perhaps became too close because of what was happening. It clouded their judgement. Mistakes were made from both sides that broke the bond they had.

As adults, they could be considered enemies at first due to Quil's unstable behaviour and clouded perception of the past. Raz later forgave Quil even though she felt that she either does not deserve it or was enraged that he was in a new relationship when they finally reunited.

They are generally friends again after the initial conflict, but Raz still occasionally feels guilt that he did not know that Quil was pregnant with Orion when he ran away during a war after she killed Sanriel.

- Sanriel -> Jikal (Unrequited)
    User Image

Profiles: [Sanriel] [Jikal]
    ◄ Sanriel was fascinated by the crown prince even when they were children. As they grew up together, he couldn't help but fall in love with Jikal. However, what could he possibly do? He was nothing more than a soldier. Razekiel was the one who often got to be close to Jikal. They both had magic. They learned together. Sanriel didn't have magic. Not the kind they had...he took any chance he could get to spend time with Jikal whenever he caught him reading in the castle's library. He wanted to tell him his feelings. It took years before he had the nerve do anything. He knew that the love was one sided, but he didn't care. He wanted Jikal to be free. It pained him to see him so sheltered. The prince always looked so quiet and...sad. He wanted him to be happy.

Jikal is partially one of the reasons why Sanriel doesn't mind being Quil's slave. At least he can be close to him.

In general, Jikal is rather confused with his own feelings on the situation. Sanriel is his friend. Relationships and love are hard for him to grasp. Especially since he himself was conditioned to have feelings for a princess since childhood and were arranged to marry once Jikal's ready to take the Venefiren throne.

- Kendra -> Jikal (Unrequited)
    User Image

Profiles: [Kendra] [Jikal]
    ◄ Kendra has served as Jikal's alchemist for decades. It's uncertain as to whether or not they are even friends, but they are in friendly terms. She is well aware that Jikal is arranged to marry a princess named Vaeliel from a neighbouring kingdom, but she can't help but have a crush on him.

She tries to ignore or mask her feelings, but it can come off as quite awkward or over-protective. He is aware of her attraction, but he does not acknowledge or encourage these feelings as he feels that he would only make the situation worse.

◄ In RPs/non-canon side stories, Kendra had gone insane to levels that can rival or surpass Quil's unstable behaviour. During two different timelines, Jikal was forced to kill Kendra to avoid her from killing more people. (During a formal ball, Sierra was Jikal's love interest in this RP and Kendra tried to kill her, but then turned her aggression towards Jikal.)

- Atticus -> Razekiel (Unrequited)
    User Image User Image

Profiles: [Atticus] [Razekiel]
    Examples: [1] [2]
    ◄ It is unclear as to whether or not Atticus has a genuine crush on Razekiel or if he is simply attracted to his shadow magic. Even though Raz is an incubus, he avoids any attraction towards Atti since he considers himself as the boy's guardian in Lindsway City.

Non-Canon Couples: (These are just ideas. You can do your own. Feel free to ask questions about a shipping you may be interested in doing.)
    - Razekiel + Jikal
    User Image User Image

Profiles: [Razekiel] [Jikal]
    Other Examples: [1] [2] [3] [4]
    ◄ In present time, they're best friends and are essentially a warlock/mage duo. They tend to bicker in such a way that people think they are romantically involved. Both deny any sort of attraction towards each other, but it can be very questionable at times. Razekiel does occasionally flirt with Jikal, but is never serious about it. At the same time, Jikal has been known to feel uncomfortably awkward around Raz's female form.

- Atticus + Jikal
    User Image

Profiles: [Atticus] [Jikal]
    Examples: [1]
    ◄ Atticus is the very first person Jikal meets when he first arrived to Lindsway City. Atti insisted that he stay with him. Overall, Atti offered to help him blend in with the city somehow to avoid people noticing who Jikal is.

Every though their personalities are vastly different, they share plenty of similarities that the two may not fully realize.

- Tory + Jikal
    User Image

Profiles: [Tory] [Jikal]
    ◄ Their initial meeting was very awkward because of Atticus, but these two do become close friends. Tory is arguably one of Jikal's very first human friends.

Both of them can relate in the sense of having a disappointed or strict parent. Tory's mother doesn't approve of her and continues to consider her a boy. Jikal's father is disappointed that his only son is questionably feminine and is a mage instead of a swordsman.

Based on some of Jikal's mannerisms, Tory does question him as to what he feels about himself. Due to being sheltered for the majority of his life, this does catch him off guard and leaves him a bit unsure.

- Quil + Cesium
    User Image

Profiles: [Quil] [Cesium]
    ◄ They're actually not terribly hostile towards each other, but a common reaction users may have is a love triangle because of Razekiel. In actuality, when Cesium and Quil first met, Cesium was very understanding of Quil's situation. Quil missed Raz and didn't know what to expect when they reunited, so she may take some aggression towards Cesium at first, but Cesium herself does nothing to make the aggravate the situate. Instead, Cesium made an effort to comfort Quil to help her move on.

- Jethro + Nysticus (Love hate relationship?)
    User Image

Profiles: [Jethro] [Nysticus]
    ◄ Jethro has a fiancée. Nysticus was married and has a daughter. This is mostly a joke pairing. They don't necessarily hate each other, but they share a friendship where it's quite common to see them argue or nitpick each other's action. They are friends and do care about each other, though. If one is in trouble, the other will protect them even though the save may follow with an "Are you an idiot? How could you let this catch you off guard?"

- Bryce + Razekiel
    User Image User Image

Profiles: [Razekiel] [Bryce]
    ◄ They're almost always exposed to alcohol when they're around each other. Anything is possible after work hours, I guess. Raz can't necessarily become drunk since he's a demon, but Bryce is human, so he certainly can.

- Candice + Razekiel
    User Image User Image

Profiles: [Razekiel] [Candice]
    ◄ Might be a similar case to how Raz would be towards Bryce. However, this could more or less be a very competitive pair based on Candice's fighting nature. The mere fact that Raz is not human would likely just entice Candice to throw punches for fun or ask for him to help her train to become stronger.

- Tory + Razekiel
    User Image User Image

Profiles: [Razekiel] [Tory]
    ◄ Since Razekiel can take on the form of a male and female, Tory may feel that she can relate to or learn from Raz. He has protected her before in the past whenever Atticus was not readily available to be by her side.

- Atticus + Orion
    User Image

Profiles: [Atticus] [Orion]
    Examples from previous contest: [1]
    Other Example: [1]
    ◄ Considering that Orion is Razekiel's son, he's almost instantly put in a mode of "He's adorable. Can I keep him?" Atticus is especially attracted to Orion in his 18 year old form as he especially looks like a younger Raz in this scenario.

Bonus: (Character combinations from friends.)
    - Atticus + Maraschino
    Examples example of Maraschino: [1]
    ◄ This is an interesting scenario. Mara is a 4-5ft living Black Forest cake bunny. He was delivered in a box from a bakery. Atticus does not remember ordering anything from the bakery, but the tag clearly says that it's for him. He is especially caught off guard that what was in the box is alive. The bunny can talk, is very friendly, and rather affectionate.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
User Image

Entries: 25
[Click to view all entries]

1.) Triton Luke - [Kendra and Jikal]
2.) Punk Bravery - [Cesium and Razekiel (Nikkie)]
3.) Punk Bravery - [Tory and Atticus]
4.) pants overrated - [Sanriel and Quil]
5.) lunaropera - [Jikal and Sanriel]
6.) Punk Bravery - [Tory and Atticus]
7.) pants overrated - [Razekiel and Jikal]
8.) bzztbzzt - [Cesium and Razekiel (Nikkie)]
9.) Xan-Phorie Rei - [Candice and Bryce]
10.) Punk Bravery - [Cesium and Razekiel, Tory and Atticus]
11.) RavishingPizza - [Razekiel and Cesium]
12.) Rawrlett - [Kendra, Jikal, and Sierra]
13.) pants overrated - [Razekiel and Atticus]
14.) It was super effective - [Sanriel and Quil]
15.) Xan-Phorie Rei - [Cesium and Razekiel (Nikkie)]
16.) As if I even care - [Cesium and Razekiel]
17.) amaine ningyo - [Sanriel and Jikal]
18.) Hime Tea - [Razekiel and Cesium]
19.) Killua_Z14 - [Atticus and Razekiel]
20.) Punk Bravery - [Sanriel and Quil]
21.) TayaNyaSonozaki - [Atticus and Razekiel]
22.) Eelysion - [Sanriel and Quil]
23.) Mikosama - [Quil and Sanriel]
24.) I Am WtfViagra - [Quil and Sanriel]
25.) It was super effective - [Cesium and Quil]

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raffle for SDPlus Gaian Razumi Yazura

Quote:
Over. RNG post is here. Congrats, GodNoct!

Deadline:
    March 2nd, 2015, 11:59 pm PST

How to enter:
    ◄ Each raffle entry will cost 20b each.
    ◄ You may enter as much as you'd like, but 100b (5 entries) MAXIMUM per trade.
    ◄ Title your trades as RAFFLE ENTRY SDPLUS RAZUMI
    ◄ If this raffle exceeds 100 entries, additional RNGs rolls may be made for additional prizes.
    ◄ During the duration of this raffle, please do not change your username. If you do, it may be difficult to find you if you win a prize.

Entries:
1.) Mokoni
2.) AngeIsThanatos
3.) The Great Bill
4.) B R A I N
5.) B R A I N
6.) B R A I N
7.) B R A I N
8.) B R A I N
9.) lI_DeVoN_II
10.) lI_DeVoN_II
11.) lI_DeVoN_II