Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please help me and my friends in remembering my brother Jerry (Tokyo777). Please leave any comments of how you felt about him and how awesome he was! He died at Canyon Lake by drowning. He loved languages and Anime. He loved Japan and just before he would write heaven and Angels in Japanese Kanji.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. just turned 15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4 days before he passed away

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 years old

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 13 years old, comparing his hair to the Sea Urchin

He was born April 5, 1993 and died July 28, 2008. I know he's with God now. heart I love him so much! heart

Jerry @ mem.com

Jerry @ Legacy.com

This what I wrote to him on mem.com...

Quote:
Jerry, the whole family misses you and we all love you. I love you so much, just because I teased you, doesn't mean I didn't care. I do care. I wish I could've done more, I wish I could of saved you and swam better. Everyone wishes that they could do that whole day over, go back in time and make different choices, but we couldn't have. It was God's time to take you. He needed you in Heaven for a special purpose. I know you don't want us to cry because you always liked it when everyone was happy. But, I'll miss all the good times me and everyone had with you. I Love You Jerry, you will always be in our hearts and memories. Love, Myya- We will never forget you!
Love you Mai, don't worry... He was awesome! I loved him.
He had his weird, annoying moments but he was a great friend and I, nor you or I'll kick your butt, will ever forget how nice and funny he was. heart

Loves, Myya.
Sorry about all of it.
I'm sorry Myya, I know it's hard, and I'm here for you, even though I'm not as close to you as Meg. School really ain't gonna be fun without Jerry, I'll cya next time we get you around somewhere.

heart heart heart smile smile
~ Jessica
AKA
The Lady Who Knew
Joker Juice
JJ's Quest:

I need 700k to get my dream avi D:

What kind of crap is that?

(info in profile)

Sex Change

Get the heck out of here! This is a memorial thread not a spam board!
Even though I honestly don't know you or Jerry, after reading up a bit and learning of him and his death I must say I am truly sorry for your loss.
Even though I didn't know him I couldn't help but shed some tears. I know losses are always hard things to over come, but I hope you and your family and all of Jerry's friends will be strong through it all.

sincerely,
Nuii

Dapper Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im so sorry. i did not know jerry buy i know whats its like to lose some one. i found a news video a bout what happend. i relly dont think you should watch it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff