Fantome, where have you been? eek

Obsessive Phantom

Elanchana
Monsieur Phantom
Hello to both of you.

I am on chapter twenty-seven.

...of what?

Of Mori's fanfiction, naturally.
Excuse me, I have a friend with me and I'm boring her right now. Gotta go.
Monsieur Phantom
Elanchana
Monsieur Phantom
Hello to both of you.

...of what?

Of Mori's fanfiction, naturally.

Ohhh! *facepalm* Silly Ela!
the crayon fairy.
Good morning, Ela!

To say it truthfully, I have no idea. I just found this thread last night.

Obsessive Phantom

La Fantome de le opera
the crayon fairy.
Good morning, Ela!

You know that the thread was just created last night, yes? I remember you mentioning that we had been here ever since the Christmas event thread, but no. We had returned to the Vicomte's quest thread.
Monsieur Phantom
La Fantome de le opera
the crayon fairy.
Good morning, Ela!

You know that the thread was just created last night, yes? I remember you mentioning that we had been here ever since the Christmas event thread, but no. We had returned to the Vicomte's quest thread.

Ah, now I get it. I thought that this place was created earlier than that, but I fogot about going to the Vitcome's thread you were talking about.
Monsieur Phantom
Hello to both of you.

eek I am ashamed...as to the fact that I had to go and look up that chapter to see what that one was about...*Slames head into keyboard* XD
*curls up in the middle of the floor*

Obsessive Phantom

Nearly finished with the chapter now.

Fantome, what is the matter?
La Fantome de le opera
*curls up in the middle of the floor*

What troubles you? sad *hugs*
Not having a good day. sad

I got into a fight with my little brother. He smacks me, so I of course, smack him bacdk, and I'm the one that gets in trouble with it. Apparently I'm supposed to do NOTHING while he pretty much attacks me, because I'm older, and I can hurt him. That's the point, is it not? I've tried ignoring him, which does nothing, and then when I defend myself, I get in trouble for it. It's an eye for an eye, it's only fair.
Ah, I have the same issue with my little brother. I tend to ignore my mother when she starts on me about that. My brother is almost thirteen, and he's a fatty, so I'm sure it doesn't hurt him that much. rolleyes

Don't dwell too much on it, dear.
La Fantome de le opera
Not having a good day. sad

I got into a fight with my little brother. He smacks me, so I of course, smack him bacdk, and I'm the one that gets in trouble with it. Apparently I'm supposed to do NOTHING while he pretty much attacks me, because I'm older, and I can hurt him. That's the point, is it not? I've tried ignoring him, which does nothing, and then when I defend myself, I get in trouble for it. It's an eye for an eye, it's only fair.

Nastly little brother problems? *Hugs* I hear you loud and clear. My brother likes to take my stuff and hide it from me. I have no idea why...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff