Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Hi guys. I'll fancy this up in a bit. This is where you post all that stuff that I was told did not belong in the other thread. Sorryyyy.

Can't do anything about it, so here you go.

Liberal Capitalist

Oh yeah, I saw that announcement. surprised

Friendly Gaian

Yeah, it just rocks.
I like having everyone kicked out of my thread. ><
Kindly, of course.

-sigh-
Must calm down.
><

Liberal Capitalist

I'm guessing it wasn't so kindly? XD;
User Image

Heh, poor thing. ^^' Well, I gtg write an RP post, seeya later. User Image

Friendly Gaian

Well, no. He's perfectly nice. It's just, y'know. The message he's delivering is not welcome. And that does not make Varlot a happy panda. :[
It's okay. We'll be fine. Really. You can always move the bumping contest to here, it will be hard to control the spam but, it's worth a try? You didn't know randonmess and bumping was against that forumns specific rules, though im sure its happening in all the other threads. Really it's not your fault. People will just have to avoid posting there but to voice theyre oppinion and to show off their rl and avatar attire. sad we'll jsut keep the randomness and whacky support here. The other thread will be the serious one. 3nodding heart
^_^ well thanks hehe its not you fault but thanks for going out of your way for us : )
Necruse
^_^ well thanks hehe its not you fault but thanks for going out of your way for us : )

-gives u cake-
roar O.O

Friendly Gaian

Thank you soo much for the support Auroura.

I think that's what we'll do. I'll have to talk to Shieran but I tihnk that's what we'll do. Any question, comments, will be posted on the main thread, so it'll be easy to keep track of, and this thread can be monitored at leisure. xD

I guess the thing about it is that all the other topics in the GCP are reeeally slow moving, with only a couple posts a day, so and kind of fast moving thread is considered spam or something? I don't know. @_@
No biggie. We'll recover. :]
Wat exactly happened at the old one?

Friendly Gaian

Nothing happened to it. We were just told that random chatter and bumping was not allowed in the GCP forum, whihc was news to me, but it meant that virtually everyone had to talk talking. So I made a new thread for the chatter.

Friendly Gaian

Alright guys, I'm heading off to bed now. It's 5:30 in the morning here, and I need some sleep! xD

Have fun while I'm gone. razz
^^ thansk for the chatter thread. -bows- I'll behave o.o
u slepe well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out