Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Hello and welcome to this thread.
Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Kiga Tatsenari but you may have heard certain denominations attached to my person; one of them being the Hero of the Stars and another (perhaps a bit complicated) being "AU" MK-73N5H1.
Welcome to the honorable Headquarters of the League of Outstanding Leaders

User Image

What is this place?
Huh? What are we? Well, originally we were a split from the 2 groups (and a half) during the BOO vs SIN fiasco. Compelling with the situation of choosing B.O.O, S.I.N or even a neutral side whose acronyms don't exist... I was wondering if it would be good to make a resistance group against BOTH these guys. I mean: good is boring, bad is overrated, and neutral is... iffy
Thus L.O.L was made and well um... that's pretty much it.
After the Saiyouu Crisis about 6 years ago, there hasn't been much activity here at all.
In fact, most of Gaia seams dead by now... but the echoes of the past still exist..
...sort of.

Are there any rules?
Not really other than the Golden rule and all.
Yara yara.
Don't harass each other and have a great time.
I'll be hanging around on the corner there.

Are you still offering memberships for L.O.L
Hmm? You want to join L.O.L?
Well... I haven't heard that kind of enthusiasm in years.
If there are enough people, I may actually start the branch again. Otherwise, consider yourself an honorary member just for posting here.

Although.... *ehem*

*extends hand* Join me, the Hero of the Stars MK-73N5H1, and together... well, we'll have a good time chatting about the good ol' days and that sort. Who knows? Maybe something interesting may happen.

See you.

EDIT (Circa 2009): *GASP!* Chatterbox'd? NO WAI!
Normally this would be a GREAT HONOR in my dearest Gaia... but in this gaia... the mods... THEY HAVE OFFENDED ME D<
Or .. wait! No! They are AFRAID that L.O.L might succeed.... so... JOIN ME! Join me fellow conspirators and let us know what B.O.O and S.I.N are truly about!

((Welcome to the Leage of Outstanding Leaders.
This thread was created way back in 2009 to serve as base for an RP created during the Demonbusters event, as I felt it lacked a bit of a plot in comparison to the plots we had back on 2k6 and 2k7.
A sequel story based on these events called Saikyou Crisis followed. After that, I haven't been able to continue since I had real life and Gaia got rather expensive to follow. Item inflation later, I came back just to poke around. My original intent was to create an event so big, Gaia could even put this thread the 'memoirs' forum, while giving some hint-hints into how to make stories more interactive with the community. Maybe neither points will happen but you are welcome to stroll in, talk to me or RP with either Kiga or Tenshi, depending the story arc I'm managing (you can see how it's going on a quick guide in my profile. )

Sit back, relax, and just have a great time!

-Da Mangaka ))

Romantic Gaian

Well, it... sounds compelling. >>; It'd be kind of difficult to come up with an objective only because I don't know what SIN and BOO's objective's are. whee

Conservative Capitalist

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
wait so is this role playing now? we all get to make up our own group? then i'll be
The
Lone
Gaian
Who
Chooses
Not
To
Join
A
Group
Who
Will
Wait
Till
The
End
Of
The
Event
And
Then
Buy
All
The
Event
Items
Group
it will be the best group ever and have the longest abbreviation

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
<_ <; wow... that's kinda interesting, but's sort of long.
And it's just poking around... I'm checking if there are anybody interested :
Not that you have to swing the hammer at my head to say no > _ >

Then again, I don't go for the items (because they are usually 'meh-ish' ) but, good luck in your quest ;D

(BTW, your acronym would be TLGWCNTJAGWWWTTEOTEATBATEIG . . . which doesn't make sense : )
I wanna be in T.L.G.W.C.N.T.J.A.G.W.W.W.T.T.E.O.T.E.A.T.B.A.T.E.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

(Edit: I wish I woulda waited so I coulda just copied and pasted the acronym! razz )
'fraid I'm going to have to join S.I.N.

Your idea is cute, but I can't resist the lure of evil. wink

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Aveilthe
Well, it... sounds compelling. >>; It'd be kind of difficult to come up with an objective only because I don't know what SIN and BOO's objective's are. whee

As far as I know, S.I.N wants to blow up this Gaia (which I don't care... my Gaia is fine, thnx), while B.O.O will try to stop S.I.N who knows how.
My group *puffs chest* is to discover really what they are up to, see if we can help either group or challenge both. We don't care (and by 'we' it means 'I') if you are already a BOO-ist or a SIN-ist but... we want (again 'I') to create a group that will help make the event much more... awesome, by adding theories and seeking the unseekable, all while supporting each other and creating a legend *sparkle*

Yeah... that and lots lots more

((Plus, in case Gaia doesn't come up with a... good plot (which I hope they do, this seems like a good event, much like 2k5/2k6's event), those unsatisfied might continue to create plots with this group in particular or the other 2. Let's bring back the interactivity between users and even NCPs in the form of Roleplay and stuff
Also, yes... this particular 'Tenshi' is rather proud. . . ))
Hmmm...I kinda liked the Alphabet Soup group.
But this plot idea is starting to sound like fanfic to me.

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Mr_Basara
I wanna be in T.L.G.W.C.N.T.J.A.G.W.W.W.T.T.E.O.T.E.A.T.B.A.T.E.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

(Edit: I wish I woulda waited so I coulda just copied and pasted the acronym! razz )

((LOL, maybe I should make that group? XDDDD
Seems like many other gaians are into that too ' w' Let's be proud on that part as well XD ))

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
stereochemical

((How so? :
Well, I do agree most my RPs go headed to become one, but mostly I'm doing it in case there isn't a compelling plot for this Halloween. Then again, it can be another group that unites to enjoy Halloween, regardless of the group you joined ))
Da Mangaka
stereochemical

((How so? :
Well, I do agree most my RPs go headed to become one, but mostly I'm doing it in case there isn't a compelling plot for this Halloween. Then again, it can be another group that unites to enjoy Halloween, regardless of the group you joined ))

Oh, I got it. It's just that people write fanfics 'cause they don't like the plot set out for them by the author.
That or they just like to play with the characters.
It wasn't meant to be an unfavorable comparison.
Da Mangaka
Aveilthe

As far as I know, S.I.N wants to blow up this Gaia (which I don't care... my Gaia is fine, thnx), while B.O.O will try to stop S.I.N who knows how.
My group *puffs chest* is to discover really what they are up to, see if we can help either group or challenge both. We don't care (and by 'we' it means 'I') if you are already a BOO-ist or a SIN-ist but... we want (again 'I') to create a group that will help make the event much more... awesome, by adding theories and seeking the unseekable, all while supporting each other and creating a legend *sparkle*

((Plus, in case Gaia doesn't come up with a... good plot (which I hope they do, this seems like a good event, much like 2k5/2k6's event), those unsatisfied might continue to create plots with this group in particular or the other 2. Let's bring back the interactivity between users and even NCPs in the form of Roleplay and stuff
"Instead of jumping onto one side or another or giving into panic as it was last year, instead you intend to observe and act on those observations. I don't believe I've ever seen a possible crisis approached with such a rational mindset at all. Well, I suppose from one point of view when Cannibalistic Corpses start walking the planet the only option is action," He paused fingering his scar a little. "However that is neither here nor there, I'd like to join in on this group, I am Dr. Rokkr."

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Rokkr
Da Mangaka
Aveilthe

"Instead of jumping onto one side or another or giving into panic as it was last year, instead you intend to observe and act on those observations. I don't believe I've ever seen a possible crisis approached with such a rational mindset at all. Well, I suppose from one point of view when Cannibalistic Corpses start walking the planet the only option is action," He paused fingering his scar a little. "However that is neither here nor there, I'd like to join in on this group, I am Dr. Rokkr."

"Why, welcome!" Kiga dashed to him, grabbed his hand and shook it quite energetically "I knew that this Gaia wouldn't resist my charm... and my ideas. 'sides, why join one side when you can basically be in the middle! And still be as awesome"

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
stereochemical
Da Mangaka
stereochemical

((How so? :

Oh, I got it. It's just that people write fanfics 'cause they don't like the plot set out for them by the author.
That or they just like to play with the characters.
It wasn't meant to be an unfavorable comparison.

((no , no... I hate writing Fanfics in that matter = A=;
That's an insult to the author, even if the story -was- lame and could have gotten better (Twilight is the exception though). I rather write Fanfics in Cannon and as IC as possible. And also, most of my fanfics are rather original stories. If not, they are Original stories that -have- elements from another stories, yet, they don't interfere. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff