Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!
At about 7:30 EST, I got up to get some water and was struck with the idea of making a mass hyperlink game on Gaia. Now I know, I know, this may be a pretty odd idea, but I'm majorly bored and I have no life. Be sure to subscribe to the last question you answered, because this is actually, believe it or not, a work in progress game. That's right, more will be added as soon as possible, only I get tired and like to sleep. Enjoy!

A few rules, if you please:
1. I beg you, don't post the answers.
2. Feel free to hang out here, post anything but the answers, I don't mind.
3. If five questions don't get added one day, then please don't get to mad, there are times when I might not manage a bit of time to put some up.
4. Subscribe to this thread, it's where I'll be posting the updates/hyperlinks to leave off from the last question.(that was more of a suggestion then a rule)

Here are the current sources that have been used.

So, Question One.
1) What is the favored day for suicide?
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

If anyone notices ANY errors with these, please contact me via PM.

-A very Special Thanks to Unoriginal Homosexual who gave me so much help with this. Be sure to PM him with a thank you.

So I just got a message. Apparently I'm spamming the chatterbox with pointless crap. Which I thought was the point of the chatterbox. But apparently I have to stop doing this. =/
And it's officially ready. (:

Shirtless Elder

Wooh! Okay, I'll give it a shot!!
Updated. Has 20 Questions now.
Up to 25 questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items