Welcome to Gaia! ::

Openly welcoming new members and guests to join. What about you?

Hell ya, this place is awesome 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
I might stop by 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I am friend/family returning 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
absolutely not, this place sucks 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Bloodsucker

Welcome one and all to the Grand and Hopefully Beautiful Re-Opening of...
♥The Fallen Angel Bar and Cafe!♥

We have many lovely and exquisite things here for all to enjoy.
Here, we also serve as an Inn, so please, if you wish to come and stay with us for a time, fill free!
No need to send who are are, just jump in to join at any time!

We only ask that you please:
1)Do Flaming of Spamming. (It's gets tiring.)
2)The Fallen is a place were we all Cherish, so keep it PG-13 or so here, and then you can move it to PM's ^^
3) Hm... Let me think
Have Fun!!!!!

Signed,
The Crew of The Fallen! ^^

Are you ready to enter our world?
Just come inside the doors, be be prepared.
User Image

Beloved Bloodsucker

..:^Jobs^:..

Manager:
Tsuki Matsuri: Rei

Co-Manager:
Fox Alcuard: Gate

To get a Job:
Send a pm to Tsuki Matsuri AND Fox Alucard with: Subject: The Fallen: Job

Must have:

Username:
Rp Name:
Race:
Job you are applying for:
How often you are online:

Waitresses/Bartenders:
Cling to Insanity: Raiz
[Open]
[Open]

DJ:
[Open]

Or Whatever!
If it isn't listed, send it with the PM ^^
Well, Let's have fun Everyone!

Beloved Bloodsucker

EVENTS
---------------------
No Events as of late.

Ideas of next events:
-A Fight Arena.

Beloved Bloodsucker

Drawings that have been made for us! ^^

If you love us... Draw for us! (We might even pay if it is that cool >.< )

Rei (Owner) and Charlie (Ex: Co-Owner) of The Fallen Angel Bar
By: Hate-Sin
User Image

Beloved Bloodsucker

-Cuts ribbon- Alright! Finally Re-opened!

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei smiles and nods, looking at the work she created. "Not to bad, not at all." She looks around and takes a seat, knowing it would be a while before anyone actually showed up."
((So this was where you vanished lol))

*Cloud sat in a dark secluded corner and sipped his Ambrosia.His wings moved gently as he did.He was was glad for shelter,even If temporary.He hadn't had a good place to be in a while*

Beloved Bloodsucker

Cloud_Noir

*Cloud sat in a dark secluded corner and sipped his Ambrosia.His wings moved gently as he did.He was was glad for shelter,even If temporary.He hadn't had a good place to be in a while*

((Hehe, yeah, sorry ^^))

Rei looked to him, her smile bright. "Is there anything else you need Sir?"

3,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Tsuki Matsuri
Rei smiles and nods, looking at the work she created. "Not to bad, not at all." She looks around and takes a seat, knowing it would be a while before anyone actually showed up."

Charlie pops up randomly. "Hello," she says as she gives Rei a hug. "So," she sits next to Rei, "a whole new place to run. Are you up for the challenge?"
((you should find some pics of bars and things and post them in the beginning, just saying))

Beloved Bloodsucker

Kaname pouts, her flushed cheeksbecame brighter as she slurped down her drink. "Rei-Rei, When is Charlie coming?"
Rei shook her head and looked around the almost empty room. "I hope soon Sweetie."
Tsuki Matsuri
Cloud_Noir

((Hehe, yeah, sorry ^^))

((lol It's fine.))

*Cloud joke with her* A good looking male fallen angel to entertain me?

Beloved Bloodsucker

-The Jokers Obsession-
Tsuki Matsuri

Charlie pops up randomly. "Hello," she says as she gives Rei a hug. "So," she sits next to Rei, "a whole new place to run. Are you up for the challenge?"
((you should find some pics of bars and things and post them in the beginning, just saying))

Kaname runs over and tackles Charlie, her words already slurring. "Char-Char!"
Rei let out a laugh and looked around. "I certainly hope so, but you are here to help, so it should all be alright."

((I will, I just wanted to get this place started. You mind helping me out and making some banners? I suck at that...))

Beloved Bloodsucker

Cloud_Noir
Tsuki Matsuri
Cloud_Noir

((Hehe, yeah, sorry ^^))

((lol It's fine.))

Rei let out a laugh and smirked to him. "I'm sure one ought to come flying by eventually."

3,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Tsuki Matsuri
-The Jokers Obsession-
Tsuki Matsuri

Kaname runs over and tackles Charlie, her words already slurring. "Char-Char!"
Rei let out a laugh and looked around. "I certainly hope so, but you are here to help, so it should all be alright."

((I will, I just wanted to get this place started. You mind helping me out and making some banners? I suck at that...))

Charlie helps steady Kaname and sits her down. "I can't wait to see this place start to fill up, but what about the old bar? Is it abandoned now?"
((I'll start working on some banners now))
Tsuki Matsuri
Cloud_Noir
Tsuki Matsuri
Cloud_Noir

((Hehe, yeah, sorry ^^))

((lol It's fine.))

Rei let out a laugh and smirked to him. "I'm sure one ought to come flying by eventually."

*Cloud nodded but he doubt that to be his luck,even If one did he doubt they'd be into other male Angels.He let his exotic blue eyes look out the window all the same as he finished his drink*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff