Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Fashionable Bloodsucker

xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus

Well, what sort of things are you in to?
Any hobbies?

I like writing and reading x3

Oh, what genres are you in to?

Well ever since I read the Twilight books i've been into stuff like that. Like the books don't have to have vampires or anything but kinda like the love stories and stuff. I'm kinda picky though. Like if the cover of the book doesn't catch my interest I won't pick it up. I usually just pick books that the cover catches my eye x3 and I read manga x3

Oh, I can understand that one. I have to find the cover interesting, then I read the back, and if I make it past there, I read almost a full chapter before officially deciding. I'm into books like that as well. Anything fantasy is really my forte.

Yeah. Like if I find the back of the book interesting I'll buy it and I usually like it.

Unfortunately, I have bought books under the misconception that it was going to be a good book all from reading the back, so I must read on further.

Romantic Gekko

Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus

Well ever since I read the Twilight books i've been into stuff like that. Like the books don't have to have vampires or anything but kinda like the love stories and stuff. I'm kinda picky though. Like if the cover of the book doesn't catch my interest I won't pick it up. I usually just pick books that the cover catches my eye x3 and I read manga x3

Oh, I can understand that one. I have to find the cover interesting, then I read the back, and if I make it past there, I read almost a full chapter before officially deciding. I'm into books like that as well. Anything fantasy is really my forte.

Yeah. Like if I find the back of the book interesting I'll buy it and I usually like it.

Unfortunately, I have bought books under the misconception that it was going to be a good book all from reading the back, so I must read on further.

I understand. I'm pretty entertained though x3 But I usually just buy Manga when I go to a bookstore :3

Seasonal Poster

12,125 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
cool. I want to win

Seasonal Poster

12,125 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Love Machine 150

Fashionable Bloodsucker

xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus

I understand. I'm pretty entertained though x3 But I usually just buy Manga when I go to a bookstore :3

I have been out of the manga loop for some time now, so I never know what's good. And I can never seem to find Nana when I do look to buy some.

O.G. Capitalist

adding 25k to todays winnings

Dapper Genius

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hello there, folks!
Bump for Mr. Profesh in the House xD

here now at work.
our breaktime is over.
chit chat later

Romantic Gekko

Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Narcissistic Fetus

I have been out of the manga loop for some time now, so I never know what's good. And I can never seem to find Nana when I do look to buy some.

That sucks when you can't find the Manga that you want to read. I hate it when that happens.

Romantic Gekko

CrimsonBlaze42
Hello there, folks!

Hi!

Distinct Consumer

xXYoru_KonekoXx
Catheeee
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Catheeee
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Catheeee

OH NO WAIT! Omfg im so tired i didn't even notice my own drawing.
She's suppose to be closing her eyes -____________________-
#EpicFail#2. I need a rest. w.e lol ):

Lolz It'll be alright x3

OMG WE HAVE THE SAME NAME.
but different spelling....

Our names probably pronounced differently too x3

mine's spelled Chrystene but it's pronounced Kris-tiiiiiiiiin.

Mine's pronounced Kursten.

Awwwwwwww emotion_kirakira
Unique name of saying it. lol

Dapper Genius

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
xXYoru_KonekoXx
CrimsonBlaze42
Hello there, folks!

Hi!

What's everybody up to?

Seasonal Poster

12,125 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Love Machine 150

Romantic Gekko

Catheeee
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Catheeee
xXYoru_KonekoXx
Catheeee

OMG WE HAVE THE SAME NAME.
but different spelling....

Our names probably pronounced differently too x3

mine's spelled Chrystene but it's pronounced Kris-tiiiiiiiiin.

Mine's pronounced Kursten.

Awwwwwwww emotion_kirakira
Unique name of saying it. lol

Lolz. So what's up?

Romantic Gekko

CrimsonBlaze42
xXYoru_KonekoXx
CrimsonBlaze42
Hello there, folks!

Hi!

What's everybody up to?

Nothing much. You?