Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

Bumping Contest! Ready?

wahmbulance HOSTED BY THE DRAGON MASTERS GUILD. wahmbulance

Hello fellow Gaians! Over the past year the Dragon Masters Guild has gotten a little run down, but with a little enthusiasm and FUN, we can bring the guild back to life!

wahmbulance YOU MUST BE A GUILD MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE!!! wahmbulance
VISIT THE GUILD NOW!

SO...we will be having a contest which will be FREE to enter and you will win this month's collectible item, Royal Wizard.

Just sign your name and bump the forum and on Friday, November 27th, we will use the random number generator to pick the winner. Your names will added to a list and you will be given a number from 1 to how ever many people sign up. The person whose number comes up will receive the Royal Wizard. Then we will run the random number generator one more time and that person will win 10,000 gold. ***Only guild members will be eligible to win!***

So sign your name and start bumping my friends, and we will get this guild back up and running!

ALSO! The guild needs more roleplays, and NEW ONES! So everyone who starts a new story will be added to a second list that will also be entered into the system for a prize of 25,000 gold.

Happy Bumping! mrgreen

ENTERED CONTESTANTS
1. iliveinacubicle

User ImageUser Image

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

Guild Information

heart BUMP IF YOU LOVE DRAGONS!! heart User Image

CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO VISIT THE GUILD.
CLICK HERE TO SEND A JOIN REQUEST.

Here's an example from our forums: "Define Dragon"
Tycatz
So basically Dragonlance is what got me into dragons. I've read the trilogy many times over and many of the other side series as well. Just out of curiosity do you guys like Dragonlance? I also play Magic: The Gathering a lot which got me into fantasy. Basically those two right there made me fall in love with all kinds of dragons and elements. I'm curious as to why you guys wanted to join. Of course, dragons isn't the only element of this guild, it's also just a plain old roleplay guild. One book I read in health class in middle school once was called "Taming Inner Dragons" which was basically about dealing with the hardships that come with life. So when I think of dragons I think not only of the fantasy dragon but also the dragons that live in all of us, that make us who we are. I know that sounds really corny but it's true, we all have our inner dragons that make us stronger or make us hurt. I guess I was just thinking about the definition of "dragon" when looking at the guild's title. We master dragons in fantasy but we do in the real world too.

Dragon Masters Guild features two kinds of dragons; outer and inner. This is the yin and yang of the guild. The outer dragons represent the fantasy aspects of dragons and stories. These are the dragons you fight in roleplays. The other side is the inner dragon, the dragons you fight in real life. These dragons are internal, inside you, that you try to tame or let out. But the yin and yang features a little of each side in the other. You must have strong inner dragons to fight the outer dragons, and strong outer dragons to fight your inner dragons. Two kinds of dragons, one balanced guild.

Prologue

The sun floating on the sea horizon
Hot air forming whips of cool breeze
As the world of Lutaine becomes silent
A pair of wings wake to the darkness
Lifting high to the pale light of the moon
Sailing through waves of night air
Fighting their way through clear storms
And calmly letting go of the pain of the day
Now soaring into a new light
In the story that means we are starting again

The Dragon Masters guild is now recruiting members. It is a casual roleplaying guild for everyone. It is also the home of the "Dragons of Lutaine" storyline. Please join! biggrin

heart Things we love in this forum:
--Bumping
--Advertising
--Chatting
--Promoting
--Questions

***DO NOT POST ADS FOR YOUR GUILD IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS STRICTLY A DRAGON MASTERS GUILD THREAD AND IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THIS MESSAGE INTO CONSIDERATION DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE NICE TO YOU. IT'S COMMON CURTOSY NOT TO SPAM OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS. THANK YOU!***

JOIN THE GUILD NOW!!
User ImageUser Image
meeee meeee meee cept i actually cant be in the contest since in part of throwing it lol

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
As co-captian, and not the one who made the contest :p you are entered!
join join join

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
burning_eyes
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
burning_eyes