Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome All! ^^

Welcome, Gaians! You have stumbled upon a random roleplay! XD I could not find a roleplay that wasn't literate that I was interested in. So here I am! ^^ I only expect a few things from you Gaians that isn't covered in Gaia's ToS. Other than that.....Have fun! ^^ (I will only have 400 max participants. I will tell you when we are full. As if we would ever get that full! XD)

Introduce Yourself

You Gaians better pay attention, because this is important. In order to be a part of this roleplay, you need my okay. And if you don't send your application right, you won't be accepted.
1. Read the rules! (below)
2. Copy the text below. (You can change it up, but it must have these basic elements. You can add some, too!)
Age: (Your age in the roleplay. Remember, you can be any age you wish.)
Gender: (Are you a boy, girl, or both in a way? I prefer everyone be their own gender, but you may be a girl while you are a boy and vice versa.)
Species: (Your species in the roleplay.)
Good, Evil or Neutral: (Are you good, evil, or are you a little of both?)
Appearance: (If you could, please enter the link of a picture here. If you cannot, just give brief description)
Bio: (Give a brief description of your character before he/she came to this school)
3. Paste it into a PM to me Vocaloid Dejiko Higurashi. (<-- This is my new account. This account is now a mule and I do not use it anymore.) I have seen people post instead of PM a profile like the thread creator said NOT to do! (If you want to join this roleplay, you must also send a Join Guild Request for the guild ~The Dark and the Light: A Roleplay Guild~. After it is set up completely, only a few select people will post in this thread and everyone else will roleplay there.)
4.I will send you a PM back whether you have been accepted or denied into this school. (If you are accepted, your profile will be posted on the Accepted Profiles forum topic. Click here to see if you were accepted.) Until then, you MAY NOT post in this roleplay. It makes the roleplay thread a whole lot neater.

Rules

EVERY GAIAN MUST READ THIS!

Every Gaian that joins must follow these rules.

1. Follow Gaia's ToS. (Isn't that a normal to put that?)
2. Romance and gore are allowed to a degree. Remember, Gaia is a PG13 rated site, and I don't want to delete a character and report someone. I do not want to get in trouble because of ToS violations in my roleplay. If you want to get detailed with romance or violence, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! If it's not Gaia, it's okay to do that stuff. Make sure you follow any rules on that site, too.
3. You DO NOT have to be literate. I like chat talk, but I have to understand it. No "C u l8r" kind of stuff. Some thing like "ill see u later" I will accept. If I cannot understand your post, your post will be deleted. Three post deletes and your character is deleted from the roleplay. (If you make a mistake in spelling by accident, just edit your post.) I say to write in first person each time you post. If you own more than one character, do this: [Enter character's name]: quote quote quote -action action action- [Enter character's name]: quote quote quote -action action action-
4. Follow anything else I have explained. I will post something about rules if the change. Just look for the Rules.
(There are new rules in the guild. Please read them before you send your profile.)

Storyline

Your character wakes up one morning and goes down to breakfast. Your parent(s) hand you a letter from Yukashima Academy located in Tokyo, Japan. It says you are eligible for a full scholarship there for the rest of your school career. You apply and your parent(s) ship(s) you
off to Tokyo. When you get to Yukashima Academy, you go to the lobby to get your dorm key. Then you head up to your dorm to unpack. (Depending when you applied and which dorm you end up in, you will also meet your room mates.) That's where your story begins....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES!

SUN, MAY 30: 23:47 CST--INTRODUCE YOURSELF; ACCEPTED PROFILES; RULES
TUE, JUN 8: 9:34 CST--ACCEPTED PROFILES(ADDED HEADMASTER AND MAMORU)
WED, JUN 11:55 CST--ACCEPTED PROFILES(CHANGED USERNAME FOR MAMORU)
SUN, AUG 16:35 CST--ACCEPTED PROFILES(ADDED NEW ROLEPLAYER: SHYANNA)
FRI, DEC 10 25:30 CST--GUILD CREATED: ~THE DARK AND THE LIGHT: A ROLEPLAY GUILD~
FRI, DEC 10 26:00 CST--RULES CHANGED (CHECK THE GUILD RULES)

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
ACCEPTED PROFILES

The accepted profiles have been moved to a new forum topic for cleanliness of the roleplay. Click here to visit that page!

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rika: *falls onto the bed closest to the window in the dorm* Ah! It's good to be out of that plane!
Satoshi: Tell me about it....*falls onto the same bed*
Rika and Satoshi: *sighs*

Familiar Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Winter and Tyrin walk up to the school. Tyrin is carrying two bags and WInter is carrying a single guitar case.

Winter:"Dang, This place is a Majestic looking as House of Night!!"
Tyrin:"Yeh, your right. Well lets go get our room numbers."

They go to the front office and retrive their dorm numbers.

Winter:"i got room 173. what about you?"
Tyrin:" I got room 275."
Winter:"Well help me find my room and then i can un pack mystuff then we can find yuors. I want to put my guitar up so it doesn't get damaged."

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Satoshi: *sits up* I'm going to grab some grub. You wanna come?
Rika: Sure. It might be a good thing. As a matter of fact, I heard there's another set of students attending already. I wish to meet them!
Satoshi: Your wish is my command. *laughs silently*
Rika: *sits up and hugs Satoshi* Let's go. I'm gonna get bored if I don't start walking.
Satoshi: Okay.
-both Satoshi and Rika walk down into the lobby on the way to the cafeteria when they spot the other two new students-

Familiar Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
they look around. Winter looks bored and so she sits down on the sidewalk and pulls out her guitar. Tyrin looks at her, smiles and shakes his head.

Tyrin:What? while you sit around playing your guitar, which sounds better when you plug it in, and i have to carry your bag and amp??

Winter smiles, a rare bright smile.:You volenteered remeber?" She begins to play a beautiful song."Your GUardian angel" by red jumpsuit apparatus.

Tyrin notices the two girls passing and nods to them.

Tyrin: I wonder how people will react to us. . . .well. . .being vampires. . . most humans are rather. . .errr. Distent of us. . . "

Winter ignores him, not wanting to talk about the dreery subject.

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Satoshi: Hey. What's y'all's names? I'm Satoshi.
Rika: I'm Rika! You can call me Dejiko if you would like...

Familiar Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Wynter looks up from her guitar" Oh. . .I'm Wynter Night....."

Tyrin smiles" and i'm Tyrin, Nice to meet you"

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Satoshi: It's nice to meet you too.
Rika: Have you ever noticed how snow sticks to things? I really do not know why that is.

Familiar Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Tyrin and Wynter cast a glance at eachother. Wynter is the first to speak" So...... Whats this place like??" Tyrin looks unsettled by something.

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
(By the way, sorry I'm so late.... My mom took my computer away from me.... I won't be on unless my mom trusts me or if I'm at her boyfriend's home.... Anyway, on with the roleplay)
Rika: This place is owned by my grandfather. We don't even know how it is here anyway. The school just opened a week ago and me and my onee-kun (means boyfriend) were the first ones here!
Satoshi: You can go ahead and see Headmaster Alexander in his office to check out clubs if you would like. They had fun things for vampires....
Rika: And demons! And ghosts and alchemists....
Satoshi: And so on....
Rika: This place will be so fun!!!! I can't wait to start classes in a few weeks!!!!
---------------
Zero: King Daniel?
Headmaster Alexander: Zero! You made it!
-Zero and Headmaster Alexander talk and walk around campus and they run into Rika and Satoshi and a set of new students....-

Familiar Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
((ooops!!! i have been grounded!!!! since January!!!!! and i am still grounded!!! oh well))
Tyrin yawns and looks around again. Noticing more people approaching. He nudges Wynter and she looks up, seeing them, she gets this look that says 'ACK!! MORE PEOPLE!!'

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rika: Zero? Oh my god.... -speechless-
Satoshi: Hello, Zero, Headmaster....
Headmaster Alexander: Hey. Welcome to Yukashima Academy, Wynter and Tyrin. Listen, Satoshi, don't get jealous or annoyed--
Satoshi: I'm already annoyed....
Headmaster Alexander: Satoshi, just listen. I ordered Zero here--
Satoshi: So he can take my girlfriend away from me?
Headmaster Alexander: Satoshi! Anyway, I ordered him here so he could protect us here. Plus, he was begging to see my granddaughter.... -rolls his eyes and looks at Zero approaching Rika-
Zero: Rika. I haven't seen you since you left Gulfport. You haven't gone online yet, have you?
Rika: No, I haven't. I had to get settled here first before I set my laptop up to the WiFi. What are you doing here?
Zero: I was sent to protect you, Satoshi, and Ghost King Daniel. King's orders after I begged to see you.
Rika: -turns to look at Wynter and Tyrin- Obviously, you can tell who the Headmaster is. This guy behind me is Zero. He's my best friend, my servant, and my ex-boyfriend.
Zero: Hi.... -sniffs at the air- Are you two vampires? I can smell other vampires besides Satoshi and me. It kind of smells like you both used to be human, just like me.
(I'm sorry for the long conversation, but I cut it off here so we could add Wynter and Tyrin into Rika and Zero's conversation. I might get my computer back soon, so expect me to post sooner tthan most.)

Familiar Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
-Wynter's eye twitches in annoyance at someone catching her scent. speaks curtly- "Hi." -Tyrin smiles and holds out his hand to Zero-" Itsnice to meet you."((its kk. im getting my computer back soon as well!!! oh yeah, Wynter doesn't like people in her buisness, doensn't matter if he smelt it, she just has been shuned for a LONG time and doesn't know how to react))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff