So get ya knees flexin’.... 0.078877713075701 7.9% [ 149 ]
...and your arms T-rexin’~ 0.16675489677078 16.7% [ 315 ]
Do the Creep (Haaaa~) 0.25145579671784 25.1% [ 475 ]
Ide... -facepalm- 0.2795129698253 28.0% [ 528 ]
Total Votes:[ 1889 ]

Salty Seeker

Nikakaeo
aint it the truth? everything is worth at least a try once ^^

Definitely. How do you know if something works or not if you don't try? Now, keep in mind there are exceptions. Like, you don't ned to stab yourself to know that you probably won't enjoy it. Unless you're into that kind of thing. Then go right ahead.

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
KeatonIshTak05
Nikakaeo

Definitely. How do you know if something works or not if you don't try? Now, keep in mind there are exceptions. Like, you don't ned to stab yourself to know that you probably won't enjoy it. Unless you're into that kind of thing. Then go right ahead.

haha, thats true. besides, most masochist only like that kind of thing if its someone else causing the pain... unless theyre a sadistic masochist, who likes causing pain as mucha s they like having pain caused onto them by another
Nikakaeo
--Mayil--
Nikakaeo
--Mayil--
Nikakaeo

-hugs you back- How are you? ^^

M-mayil is g-g-good!!!!!!!! My f-f-f-f-family d-decided to h-have a m-m-movie night after d-d-d-dinner. ^^
--kisses your cheek-- And h-h-how are you??????

Haha, I was wondering why you were taking so long ^^ I'm doing pretty good at the moment, although slightly frustrated with my stepdad.... which isnt really anything new, haha ^^"

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! My b-b-b-brother wanted t-t-to watch s-something.......... n-n-not family f-f-friendly.......>> We w-w-watched Peter P-p-p-pan instead!!!!!!! ^^

Aw!!!!!!!!!!!! W-w-why are y-y-y-you f-frustrated with your st-t-tepdad?????? Or sh-sh-should I ask????? --hugs tight to comfort you and lays her head on your shoulder--

Haha, wow ^^ Peter Pan was an interesting movie, at least ^^ and the reason I'm frustrated with my stepdad is because he wants me to put my warmest jacket (which i wear all day every day because he likes the house cold) in the laundry room for him to wash 2 days from now >,<

Yes!!!!!! I l-l-like the l-l-live-action v-version a lot!!!!!!!! ^^
O.o Th-th-that d-doesn't make s-s-sense........ You sh-sh-should put it in t-t-the n-night b-b-b-before, I w-w-would think......... --hugs more--

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
--Mayil--
Nikakaeo
--Mayil--
Nikakaeo
--Mayil--
Nikakaeo

-hugs you back- How are you? ^^

M-mayil is g-g-good!!!!!!!! My f-f-f-f-family d-decided to h-have a m-m-movie night after d-d-d-dinner. ^^
--kisses your cheek-- And h-h-how are you??????

Haha, I was wondering why you were taking so long ^^ I'm doing pretty good at the moment, although slightly frustrated with my stepdad.... which isnt really anything new, haha ^^"

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! My b-b-b-brother wanted t-t-to watch s-something.......... n-n-not family f-f-friendly.......>> We w-w-watched Peter P-p-p-pan instead!!!!!!! ^^

Aw!!!!!!!!!!!! W-w-why are y-y-y-you f-frustrated with your st-t-tepdad?????? Or sh-sh-should I ask????? --hugs tight to comfort you and lays her head on your shoulder--

Haha, wow ^^ Peter Pan was an interesting movie, at least ^^ and the reason I'm frustrated with my stepdad is because he wants me to put my warmest jacket (which i wear all day every day because he likes the house cold) in the laundry room for him to wash 2 days from now >,<

O.o Th-th-that d-doesn't make s-s-sense........ You sh-sh-should put it in t-t-the n-night b-b-b-before, I w-w-would think......... --hugs more--

I agree ^^ and yeah, he very often makes no sense. his reason for me taking it off now: "It's dirty, you've been wearing it for a long time. No, I'm not doing the laundry right now, but I don't care"

Shameless Enabler

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*swishes skirt back and forth*

Well, this was an interesting outfit idea! ^_^

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
gotta go, goodnight Mayil and everyone else ^^

Shameless Enabler

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nikakaeo
gotta go, goodnight Mayil and everyone else ^^

Nighty-Night!
*plants a kiss on the top of your head*

Salty Seeker

Nikakaeo
KeatonIshTak05
Nikakaeo

haha, thats true. besides, most masochist only like that kind of thing if its someone else causing the pain... unless theyre a sadistic masochist, who likes causing pain as mucha s they like having pain caused onto them by another

Yeah, and those people weird me out. I don't get the appeal at all.
Since you're leaving, bye! Talk to you later. ^^
Nikakaeo
--Mayil--
Nikakaeo
--Mayil--
Nikakaeo

I agree ^^ and yeah, he very often makes no sense. his reason for me taking it off now: "It's dirty, you've been wearing it for a long time. No, I'm not doing the laundry right now, but I don't care"

O.o W-w-well I hope you g-g-get to s-s-stay w-warm s-s-somehow until th-then........... --gives you a super warm hug and a kiss on the cheek--
G-g-g-goodnight N-n-nika-kun!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe”

Hi everyone, I'm back~! 4laugh

And I bring with me day 2 of my self-imposed challenge; based on Mistletoe by Justin Bieber... Don't judge me, I'm starting to like the guy now that he doesn't sound like a pipsqueak anymore stare
User Image

Day 1

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Whoo, my thread-slaying powers for the win! emotion_awesome

/then I'll just go get some breakfast emo

User Image

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image

Now we know where Nanzzy-chan's mind is.
Hint: Mistletoe.

lol

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I actually love that song..

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Nanzzy-chan

Hi everyone, I'm back~! 4laugh

And I bring with me day 2 of my self-imposed challenge; based on Mistletoe by Justin Bieber... Don't judge me, I'm starting to like the guy now that he doesn't sound like a pipsqueak anymore stare
User Image

Day 1

User Image

There is one way I can like Justin Bieber... and that's "U Smile" slowed down 800%

...sounds like music you'd listen to while parked in the middle of nowhere at night, gazing out into space, hehe! ^u^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff